Joe Biden says Social Security and Medicare need to be on the table to solve deficits.

Actually it should have been treated like previous overturned precedents. Like Plessy v Ferguson which got 7 votes to uphold it. While Brown v Board of ed

Decision: The Court ruled against the prevailing notion of separate, but equal. In a 9-0 decision, they held that public school segregation violated the equal protection granted to United States citizens by the Fourteenth Amendment.

Plessy 7-1
Brown 9-0

Where Roe was decided 7-2
Dobbs overturned it 5-4
So freakin what? It was overturned by a majority of the court….Period.

No. I'm saying they lied about their motive then and they are lying about their motive now. They want to kill SS for future generations so corporations and businesses will no longer be obligated to pay the matching funds, which will increase profits, bonuses, campaign contributions.....
Oh dear lord, you’re stupid…

On account of me being antiwar, I'm as pissed off as anybody that Biden pulled off a slamdunk, barn burner last night,

How in hell could have pulled that off when he's been babbling like a semi-conscious idiot for the last two years?

Some miracle drug to cure ALS?

If your anti war you should be a huge Trump supporter.

On account of me being antiwar, I'm as pissed off as anybody that Biden pulled off a slamdunk, barn burner last night,

How in hell could have pulled that off when he's been babbling like a semi-conscious idiot for the last two years?

Some miracle drug to cure ALS?
He was mostly coherent if that's what you mean by pulling off a barn burner. The content of his speech was ludicrous. I'm beginning to think that most people are so ignorant that content doesn't matter, it's all about delivery.

SS brings in today's tax dollars to pay people retired now, just as they paid in to pay retirement for those before them.
Classic ponzi scheme destined to go broke.
SS has worked perfectly since its inception in 1947, dumbass. That's 80-years. How long do ponzi schemes last?

It needs to be tweaked occasionally to cover uneven populations, like the "baby boomers" now.

I proved its not a ponzi scheme, so stop lying.

SS has worked perfectly since its inception in 1947, dumbass. That's 80-years. How long do ponzi schemes last?

It needs to be tweaked occasionally to cover uneven populations, like the "baby boomers" now.

I proved its not a ponzi scheme, so stop lying.
Classic Ponzi scheme....

Ponzi scheme​

noun

Pon·zi scheme ˈpän-zē-

Synonyms of Ponzi scheme
: an investment swindle in which some early investors are paid off with money put up by later ones

So who got swindled? Prove your point...NAME NAMES.
Hint: you can't
Its been working just fine for 80 years, duh.
All those who paid into the system for decades to pay others and didn’t get a dime out of it beyond a few hundred dollar death benefit.

I'm not saying every Democrat, but some democrats want a tax of $2.00 on every roll of toilet paper.

OK, they're fucking dead. They don't need SS, duh. They did NOT get swindled, because they are fucking DEAD.
In a non Ponzi scheme his family would get hundreds of thousands he built up, Simp.

you don’t think he could have used all that money they took from him for decades?

In a non Ponzi scheme his family would get hundreds of thousands he built up, Simp.
you don’t think he could have used all that money they took from him for decades?
So SS is NOT a ponzi scheme. Thanks for playing. At least 78% of benefits are guaranteed by SSDI.

So SS is NOT a ponzi scheme. Thanks for playing. At least 78% of benefits are guaranteed by SSDI.
Classic Ponzi scheme as I have proven. You just refuse to accept reality, Simp.

Classic Ponzi scheme as I have proven. You just refuse to accept reality, Simp.
A ponzi scheme swindles the chumps. There are no losers in SS, duh.
Just a matter of does the government make the people whole as to promised benefits, or does the government default?

A ponzi scheme swindles the chumps. There are no losers in SS, duh.
Just a matter of does the government make the people whole as to promised benefits, or does the government default?
No losers in SS?

What do you call the guy who had 6% of his pay confiscated for 40 years , dies at 60, and gets nothing?

Forum List

Back