Biden Accused Of 'Hate Crime' In Remarks During Speech

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

"I may be Irish, but I'm not stupid. I married Dominic Giacoppa’s daughter so, you know, I got a little Italian in me now."
- President Joe Biden

(How's this for a 'clean start'?)

One user called Biden's comment 'casual, old school, anti-Irish stereotyping'...Another called it a 'Hate Crime'.

I call it cognitively impaired, dementia Joe being the ignorant, dumbass, racist embarassment he has always been.

"During the Friday speech, Biden claimed that despite him being Irish, "he’s not stupid" and insisted he’s got "a little Italian" in him because his wife’s family is Italian. Though many internet users panned the comments as being in poor taste.

He joked, "I may be Irish, but I'm not stupid. I married Dominic Giacoppa’s daughter so, you know, I got a little Italian in me now."

How about that - Joe was a poor Irish sharecropper's son raised in a Jewish community AND raised in a Puerto Rican community who became part Italian the day he married his Italian wife.

View attachment 739522

I'm pretty sure he once received blood from a black donor, which, according to his way of thinking, makes him African American, too.

Plugs is racist.... like democrat racist..... like Klan racist. They don't care... it's not Trump, and N jokes are pretty funny anyway.

"I may be Irish, but I'm not stupid. I married Dominic Giacoppa’s daughter so, you know, I got a little Italian in me now."
- President Joe Biden

(How's this for a 'clean start'?)

One user called Biden's comment 'casual, old school, anti-Irish stereotyping'...Another called it a 'Hate Crime'.

I call it cognitively impaired, dementia Joe being the ignorant, dumbass, racist embarassment he has always been.

"During the Friday speech, Biden claimed that despite him being Irish, "he’s not stupid" and insisted he’s got "a little Italian" in him because his wife’s family is Italian. Though many internet users panned the comments as being in poor taste.

He joked, "I may be Irish, but I'm not stupid. I married Dominic Giacoppa’s daughter so, you know, I got a little Italian in me now."

How about that - Joe was a poor Irish sharecropper's son raised in a Jewish community AND raised in a Puerto Rican community who became part Italian the day he married his Italian wife.

View attachment 739522

I'm pretty sure he once received blood from a black donor, which, according to his way of thinking, makes him African American, too.
What he really meant was that his Italian wife was pegging him.

Forum List

Back