Joe Biden may be subpoenaed in Hunter Biden investigations

Joe Biden spews LIES like a firehose. Lying to the FBI will take him down.
Blasphemy! Firehose never lies.

Trump refused to provide answers related to obstruction to special investigator and lied on at least one answer he provided on collusion.

See the cat is out of the bag at this point, short of a president shooting someone in broad daylight they are for all intents and purposes above the law while in office...which is btw why Trump did his half-assed campaign announcement so early.

Yet it never met the threshold of prosecution, as in 'provable'.
Not even going to bother with that brain fart of yours.

For any regular person when investigators ask questions, you have to answer or face obstruction charges. If you materially lie to investigators, you face perjury charges.

Maybe Putin should be forced to testify.

That's a good idea. We know the Bidens have been doing shady business with Russia for decades.

Hell, Biden's first press secretary was a Russian agent.

1669132487011.png

Yep. I even posted the specific paragraph that proved your statement wrong. (post 28)

Do you believe the laptop is Russian disinformation?

From the article:

Nick Shapiro, a former top aide under CIA director John Brennan, provided POLITICO with the letter on Monday. He noted that “the IC leaders who have signed this letter worked for the past four presidents, including Trump. The real power here however is the number of former, working-level IC officers who want the American people to know that once again the Russians are interfering.”

Do you believe the laptop is Russian disinformation?

Probably not but I believe Russian disinformation will occur regarding it's existence and content.

From the article:

Nick Shapiro, a former top aide under CIA director John Brennan, provided POLITICO with the letter on Monday. He noted that “the IC leaders who have signed this letter worked for the past four presidents, including Trump. The real power here however is the number of former, working-level IC officers who want the American people to know that once again the Russians are interfering.”

Blasphemy! Firehose never lies.

Trump refused to provide answers related to obstruction to special investigator and lied on at least one answer he provided on collusion.

See the cat is out of the bag at this point, short of a president shooting someone in broad daylight they are for all intents and purposes above the law while in office...which is btw why Trump did his half-assed campaign announcement so early.
You seem obsessed with Trump...in a Biden thread. I think we all know why :itsok:

Should be interesting to see what he says about his involvement in Hunter's "business" while under oath.

Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC) said that "anybody is on the table" when it comes to witnesses for the House investigation into President Joe Biden's son, Hunter.

Mace shared how wide-ranging the investigation by House Republicans is planned to be while speaking on Fox and Friends Sunday.

"Well, the beauty of the subpoena is we'll be able to call anyone that we want, and I voted in favor of protecting the subpoena last year for folks on the Oversight Committee. I think anybody is on the table," Mace said.

The South Carolina congresswoman then explained who the investigators would like to call up for their consideration.

"I would love to see the FBI come into the Oversight Committee or Judiciary and tell us why they told media to bury the story. That's a start. I would like to see some of Hunter Biden's business partners come in and talk about 'the big guy' and his involvement. What did it mean when they gave keys to the office to Joe Biden and the others, including folks aligned with the Communist Party of China," Mace said. "We have a lot of questions, and I think all witnesses should be on the table for these investigations."

Mace also defended the GOP pursuing the investigation into the president's son, arguing it is the role of the House to be a check and balance of the White House.

Last week, the White House dismissed the prospective House investigations as "long-debunked conspiracy theories."

I'm guessing executive privilege will prevent him from testifying.

Not even going to bother with that brain fart of yours.

For any regular person when investigators ask questions, you have to answer or face obstruction charges. If you materially lie to investigators, you face perjury charges.
Your previous statement leads one to believe you are incorrect. Several others 'lied' to prosecutors and were sentenced , yet Trump lied to obstruct justice and was never charged.
I'd like to see a link.

Your previous statement leads one to believe you are incorrect. Several others 'lied' to prosecutors and were sentenced , yet Trump lied to obstruct justice and was never charged.
I'd like to see a link.
Other Presidents? Nope, you just brain farted again.

You seem obsessed with Trump...in a Biden thread. I think we all know why :itsok:
Oooo, so you think DOJ will have different standards for different presidents.

Clinton lied to investigators and did not face jail. Trump obstructed investigation and lied and yet did not face jail time for it, but Biden? They'll throw him in jail asap.

Gotcha. Good luck with that dummy.

Oooo, so you think DOJ will have different standards for different presidents.

Clinton lied to investigators and did not face jail. Trump obstructed investigation and lied and yet did not face jail time for it, but Biden? They'll throw him in jail asap.

Gotcha. Good luck with that dummy.

Probably not, but we'll see. Biden's alleged crimes are serious enough to warrant prison for anyone else, so we'll have to wait for the investigations to take place.

Probably not, but we'll see. Biden's alleged crimes are serious enough to warrant prison for anyone else, so we'll have to wait for the investigations to take place.
Yea yea, we all know what those "alleged" claims are worth.

Not sure what you are talking about but Senate Republicans already investigated and published a report on Biden before last election. Found nothing, but you keep on hoping and wishing and alleging.

And what I'm saying is that even if there was something, DOJ guidelines are that a sitting president can't be indicted - the precedent is set.

Last edited:
Yea yea, we all know what those "alleged" claims are worth.

Not sure what you are talking about but Senate Republicans already investigated and published a report on Biden before last election. Found nothing, but you keep on hoping and wishing and alleging.

And what I'm saying is that even if there was something, DOJ guidelines are that a sitting president can't be indicted - the precedent is set.

Yep, unless it's a republican, we know how you fricken loons like to change the rules.

It would be marvelous if both Trump and Biden could be found clearly and indisputably guilty of enough to eliminate them from the political scene.

Forum List

Back