Joe Biden may be subpoenaed in Hunter Biden investigations

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Should be interesting to see what he says about his involvement in Hunter's "business" while under oath.

Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC) said that "anybody is on the table" when it comes to witnesses for the House investigation into President Joe Biden's son, Hunter.

Mace shared how wide-ranging the investigation by House Republicans is planned to be while speaking on Fox and Friends Sunday.

"Well, the beauty of the subpoena is we'll be able to call anyone that we want, and I voted in favor of protecting the subpoena last year for folks on the Oversight Committee. I think anybody is on the table," Mace said.

The South Carolina congresswoman then explained who the investigators would like to call up for their consideration.

"I would love to see the FBI come into the Oversight Committee or Judiciary and tell us why they told media to bury the story. That's a start. I would like to see some of Hunter Biden's business partners come in and talk about 'the big guy' and his involvement. What did it mean when they gave keys to the office to Joe Biden and the others, including folks aligned with the Communist Party of China," Mace said. "We have a lot of questions, and I think all witnesses should be on the table for these investigations."

Mace also defended the GOP pursuing the investigation into the president's son, arguing it is the role of the House to be a check and balance of the White House.

Last week, the White House dismissed the prospective House investigations as "long-debunked conspiracy theories."

Should be interesting to see what he says about his involvement in Hunter's "business" while under oath.

Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC) said that "anybody is on the table" when it comes to witnesses for the House investigation into President Joe Biden's son, Hunter.

Mace shared how wide-ranging the investigation by House Republicans is planned to be while speaking on Fox and Friends Sunday.

"Well, the beauty of the subpoena is we'll be able to call anyone that we want, and I voted in favor of protecting the subpoena last year for folks on the Oversight Committee. I think anybody is on the table," Mace said.

The South Carolina congresswoman then explained who the investigators would like to call up for their consideration.

"I would love to see the FBI come into the Oversight Committee or Judiciary and tell us why they told media to bury the story. That's a start. I would like to see some of Hunter Biden's business partners come in and talk about 'the big guy' and his involvement. What did it mean when they gave keys to the office to Joe Biden and the others, including folks aligned with the Communist Party of China," Mace said. "We have a lot of questions, and I think all witnesses should be on the table for these investigations."

Mace also defended the GOP pursuing the investigation into the president's son, arguing it is the role of the House to be a check and balance of the White House.

Last week, the White House dismissed the prospective House investigations as "long-debunked conspiracy theories."
Nope. Executive Privilege.

• Banned
we don't have to do anything of the sort and we won't.

If he cannot recall such things of recent vintage, then .. Amendment 25 kicks in

Based on the damning contents of Hunter's laptop, Joe's interrogation will be more along the lines of giving him a chance to deny what Hunter has already admitted to. It'll be fun.

LOL

I don't believe a sitting President is subject to such a subpoena, but I could be wrong.

Sorry, that's not going to work this time. The investigations are on. It's up to Joe to explain what's on that laptop. Do you think he's going to be able to do it?
Why would Joe explain what was on his son's laptop?

Why do you think he wouldn't just claim executive privilege?

Considering the chain of custody of the laptop, do you think the information will be usable in a court of law?

"Among the chain of custody holders of the Hunter Biden Laptop include: an unidentified individual who turned the laptop into a Delaware computer repair shop in 2019; the proprietor of that shop (John Paul Mac Isaac, a legally blind Republican Party loyalist); Rudy Giuliani (who lost his license to practice law in New York for “betraying his professional oath by peddling ‘false and misleading’ claims about the 2020 election”); Steve Bannon (who escaped a felony conviction for fraud only through Presidential pardon and is currently on trial for Contempt of Congress); and the New York Post (rated on the far end of ‘Right-Center Biased’ due to story selection that typically favors the Right and Mixed – i.e., borderline questionable – for factual reporting based on several failed fact checks".

So I guess if some stranger in Kansas got a hold of Trump jr's laptop, gave it to a random computer shop owner who then gave it to Dana Ramus, who then gave it to Rachel Madow who then gave it to CNN where it was eventually given to the FBI, you would be making the same claims?

What a joke but please investigate away. It's not like anybody with common sense expected Repubs to submit bills to combat inflation or immigration or anything. We will see how the voters react in 2024.

I wonder if Biden will be above the law?

Veggie Joe can use the Hitlery Clitnon defense of “I don’t recall” to every question……..and we would have to believe him.
but anyone related to trump? it's an omittance of guilt. Let's ask the demofk class in here. Demofks, Right?

Why would Joe explain what was on his son's laptop?

Why do you think he wouldn't just claim executive privilege?

Considering the chain of custody of the laptop, do you think the information will be usable in a court of law?

"Among the chain of custody holders of the Hunter Biden Laptop include: an unidentified individual who turned the laptop into a Delaware computer repair shop in 2019; the proprietor of that shop (John Paul Mac Isaac, a legally blind Republican Party loyalist); Rudy Giuliani (who lost his license to practice law in New York for “betraying his professional oath by peddling ‘false and misleading’ claims about the 2020 election”); Steve Bannon (who escaped a felony conviction for fraud only through Presidential pardon and is currently on trial for Contempt of Congress); and the New York Post (rated on the far end of ‘Right-Center Biased’ due to story selection that typically favors the Right and Mixed – i.e., borderline questionable – for factual reporting based on several failed fact checks".

So I guess if some stranger in Kansas got a hold of Trump jr's laptop, gave it to a random computer shop owner who then gave it to Dana Ramus, who then gave it to Rachel Madow who then gave it to CNN where it was eventually given to the FBI, you would be making the same claims?

What a joke but please investigate away. It's not like anybody with common sense expected Repubs to submit bills to combat inflation or immigration or anything. We will see how the voters react in 2024.

Remember, we have 47 "intelligence experts", plus the Biden campaign, claiming the laptop didn't exist and was "Russian disinformation", so the very first question the investigators are likely to ask is how they all came to that conclusion. We'll go from there...

so there is no such thing as impeachment anymore? Just curious?

You don't have to have violated the law to be impeached. You knew that right? Just curious?

BTW, I'm not for that. just pointing out to you how fking stupid you remain.
You may not be a fan but that is what the Trump base has essentially supported, and continues to support, for the last 6 years.

Biden can use executive privilege, sue, block, and appeal until long after his old ass is dead.

Not only that he can block testimony from anyone else in the executive branch and if someone slips through the cracks he can pardon them.

...and then voters will decide how well Repubs in the house addressed inflation and immigration. Keep it up!

Forum List

Back