Joe Biden Lying out of his ass, and Trump is unable to expose his lies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will always have to defend his 47 years. He knows it, the Dems know it and Trump knows it.

If voters think "he's done a hell of a job in 47 years and practiced what he is preaching". He's in good shape.

If they don't...
Good point.... And now JOE has the spot light all to himself for about 10 days... Maybe it will expose him for what he is.... This could be a good thing in disguise.

Don't forget the MSM slugs will be doubling down on HELPING Creepy Joe.
Trumps team needs to fact check this looser and hit him hard in adds...

Sitting here watch Joe Biden make the same lies in statments that he did in the first debate where Trump was calling him out on them... Joe is taking advantage of Trump being out of the loop for a few days....

Donald Trump Jr should get out there, he should say as his Dad is currently Self-Isolating and cannot go out and Campaign then he's going to do the Campaigning on behalf of his Dad and so he should get out there and nail Creepy Joe to the fucking wall.

Remember: GLOVES OFF. NO MERCY.

The little shit stain already has.....unless you've been asleep for the last 72 hours.

Just for my own calibration, if Don Jr is a little shit stain, what is Hunter Biden....be honest.

Hmm..I don't see Hunter Biden out whoring on social media calling for poll watchers..or making the rounds on "left wing" media (whatever that is). Unlike Trump Jr.
Hunter may have had his issues, but he's been keeping out of sight, not a peep....unlike the two eldest Trump spawn shit stains. :)

That "calibrate" it for ya? :auiqs.jpg:

Sitting here watch Joe Biden make the same lies in statments that he did in the first debate where Trump was calling him out on them... Joe is taking advantage of Trump being out of the loop for a few days....

Donald Trump Jr should get out there, he should say as his Dad is currently Self-Isolating and cannot go out and Campaign then he's going to do the Campaigning on behalf of his Dad and so he should get out there and nail Creepy Joe to the fucking wall.

The little shit stain already has.....unless you've been asleep for the last 72 hours.

Just for my own calibration, if Don Jr is a little shit stain, what is Hunter Biden....be honest.

Hmm..I don't see Hunter Biden out whoring on social media calling for poll watchers..or making the rounds on "left wing" media (whatever that is). Unlike Trump Jr.
Hunter may have had his issues, but he's been keeping out of sight, not a peep....unlike the two eldest Trump spawn shit stains. :)

I am pretty sure Hunter Biden loves whores and also loves banging his brother’s widow and knocking up strippers and doing coke and running slush funds for daddy.

I am calibrated...you are fucked in the head.

You RWNJs can Fact Check Biden anytime you want. Certainly FOX Noise has a website with the "facts" you need.

Reliable fact checking websites will not have the misinformation of the FOX Noise website, but they will explain any exaggerations, misquotes, or lies by both candidates.

But reliable sources are not what the RWNJs want.

Fact check if Biden gave the eulogy at the funeral of an EXAULTED CYCLOPS OF THE KKK....and called him a friend, mentor, and guide.

Let me know how that goes.
Cunnilingus (that IS what your name is meant to imply) Biden (Status Quo Joe) can no more run on his record of serving the average Americans than the impeached president trump can run on his.

Nether has any use for citizens whose net worth is less than $1 billion.

Both are politicians so lies are their stock-in-trade. Only the few who truly serve the interests of their constituents (not the wealthy political donors) can be trusted. Which leaves zero Republicans and only a handful of Democrats.

Biden killed it. What an amazing speech. Presidential. No spite or venom you righty losers love so much. No wonder you guys are spinning in circles. God I love feeling superior to you bums. Thanks for the ammo Biden.

You RWNJs can Fact Check Biden anytime you want. Certainly FOX Noise has a website with the "facts" you need.

Reliable fact checking websites will not have the misinformation of the FOX Noise website, but they will explain any exaggerations, misquotes, or lies by both candidates.

But reliable sources are not what the RWNJs want.

Fact check if Biden gave the eulogy at the funeral of an EXAULTED CYCLOPS OF THE KKK....and called him a friend, mentor, and guide.

Let me know how that goes.
Cunnilingus (that IS what your name is meant to imply) Biden (Status Quo Joe) can no more run on his record of serving the average Americans than the impeached president trump can run on his.

Nether has any use for citizens whose net worth is less than $1 billion.

Both are politicians so lies are their stock-in-trade. Only the few who truly serve the interests of their constituents (not the wealthy political donors) can be trusted. Which leaves zero Republicans and only a handful of Democrats.

Ted Cruz is a good guy.

I am pretty sure Hunter Biden loves whores and also loves banging his brother’s widow and knocking up strippers and doing coke and running slush funds for daddy.

I am calibrated...you are fucked in the head.

Let's see. What have we heard from Don Jr and Eric over the last 3.5+ years? What have we heard from Hunter?...90% vs 0%. Are you gonna ignore all the Trump children's ties to both China and Russia?
Yep. Trump spawn win. And Don Jr?...yikes. Gulifoyle has to be asking herself...where has this dude been?

You??...True Believer.

Do you have any evidence that Joe Biden is lying, because the very strong evidence is that it was the PRESIDENT who is lying, and it has been the President who has been lying all along, not Democrats, and not Joe Biden.

Your post is a LIE. But since you mention it, imagine how sane sensible people have felt the last 4 years as Donald Trump told over 22,000 lies to the American public in an attempt to gaslight the Americans on everything starting with the size of his inauguration crowds, the Russia Investigation, his criminal associates, and for the past 8 months, the corona virus.

You may yourself look like a total idiot when you complain about ANYONE other than Trump, lying to the American Public. Especially on the day after Columbia University name Donald J. Trump as the world's largest purveyor of false information on the corona virus.

Who or what Hunter Biden is, being completely honest, is irrelevant. HUNTER BIDEN IS NOT RUNNING FOR OFFICE. HIS FATHER WON'T BE APPOINTING HIM TO HIS CABINET.

HUNTER BIDEN IS NOT AN ELECTION ISSUE.

i am still waiting for Biden to speak of when he was there when Abe Lincoln signed the Emasculating Probolacting bill that freed the slaves in 1975

Joe Biden Lying out of his ass, and Trump is unable to expose his lies. Sitting here watch Joe Biden make the same lies in statements that he did in the first debate where Trump was calling him out on them... Joe is taking advantage of Trump being out of the loop for a few days.
If the president of the United States is unable "expose his lies", why should we believe that you know Biden is lying? Get out of the echo chamber. It's messing with your cognitive processes worse than anything Biden has been accused of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back