Joe Biden lied to the American people

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
During a gun control push in the wake of the Nashville Christian school attack, President Joe Biden claimed that Americans “aren’t allowed to own a flamethrower.”

He said this while re-stating his belief that the Second Amendment is not absolute.

Biden said, “Everybody thinks, somehow, that the Second Amendment is absolute. But you’re not allowed to go out and own an automatic weapon, you’re not allowed to own a machine gun, you’re not allowed to own a flamethrower, you’re not allowed to own so many things.”

He told a lie. Why does he have to lie?

Americans can legally buy automatic weapons, machine guns and flame throwers.

Here is just one of many places where you can buy a flamethrower

Here are machine guns legally for sale

I'm not sure he lied. I would say there is a good chance he is simply ignorant but I would think someone would be watching over his words.

During a gun control push in the wake of the Nashville Christian school attack, President Joe Biden claimed that Americans “aren’t allowed to own a flamethrower.”

He said this while re-stating his belief that the Second Amendment is not absolute.

Biden said, “Everybody thinks, somehow, that the Second Amendment is absolute. But you’re not allowed to go out and own an automatic weapon, you’re not allowed to own a machine gun, you’re not allowed to own a flamethrower, you’re not allowed to own so many things.”

The people who know the least about firearms are those with the most strident (and wrong) opinions on them.

To lie you have to KNOW the truth. In this case I doubt he even knows anything about what he was talking about. He is probably lucky if he knows what he did five minutes before he started spewing words.

Exactly .. you can buy all those items he said were illegal. It's just more rhetoric using scare tactics to frighten people of the "black guns" that go boom boom ... just like the shotguns he and his family supposedly own.

A white man told a lie??? Surely you jest.

Obviously 🙄
Actually, like pknopp so graciously pointed out. in response to my post above it is fake news. It is fake news because Potatohead wasn't elected by the Negroes. They voted for him in droves but he stole the election so he was never "elected" by anyone.

Thank you pknopp for pointing that out.

Actually, like pknopp so graciously pointed out. in response to my post above it is fake news. It is fake news because Potatohead wasn't elected by the Negroes. They voted for him in droves but he stole the election so he was never "elected" by anyone.

Thank you pknopp for pointing that out.
I’m glad you were able to admit your error.

I’m glad you were able to admit your error.
Of course, when I am wrong I am wrong. Poratohead wasn't elected by anybody. Not even the Negores I mentioned that he was lying on their behalf. He stole the election.

You see being ignorant of something he should be acutely aware of as an excuse. If anything, it may be even worse.
He's being dishonest with Americans, and using scare tactics and emotion to drive his narrative. When you repeat the same narrative over and over, it's not only being ignorant .. it's lying to the American public.

Forum List

Back