Joe Biden is the greatest president in American history and I can't wait to vote for him again

These retards can't read obviously..........they keep posting these comedy sessions in "politics" when it belongs in the "humor" section!!!!

What fuktards.
I was just looking thru your threads.

I bring in lots of people, that's why they put up with me... sometimes..

God he's so cool everybody likes him he's so nice as smart as sharp as a tack he could be one of the best president in US history maybe it's a little too soon to tell that my God what a great person and, oh my God she's a radical God I wish I could meet her she is so amazing she's the greatest vice president in history any way the Democrats are awesome chance the Democrats have to keep you know saving democracy and my God Republicans are terrible people just awful awful people like that Democrats are great and by the great God, why do I miss Hillary she was awesome okay I'll look for a link

Biden
Washington
Babe lincoln
obama

And the rest...

This is the greatest forum ever !!! God bless the unfettered...

I feel your excitement as well. My goodness what a bright future we're having already with Biden and Harris. Harris is fucking hot too, it's like a dream come true and we're living it :yes_text12:

I like how Biden projected "Commander" on his new dog too. Reminds my a little dicks in great big trucks, know what I mean?

As much as Republicans tried to destroy our Democracy, Our President saved it
All the while Democrats were and have continued to destroy our cities - from the politicians to the mobs; so much so that our VP is willing to raise funds to bail them out.

President Biden is honest

Crooked Donnie is…….well……Crooked
A deep state swamp honest man...He could not make burgers at mickee dees with real abilities. He could not even leave politics with some sort of honor he is so corrupted. Any way we will never be a unified nation again. I even wonder if push comes to reality if the military will fight each other. Politicians like Biden around the world treat the military like shit but use them for their purposes in history. At least there are despots who picked up swords, spears and rifles who fought for their powers. Domestically, Progs have done the same thing towards the local police departments even if some deserved it. And former cops have thrown their own under the bus for politics.

Joe Biden was an unremarkable Senator since before The Waltons came on TV.
This was a brand new truck when Biden became Senator...

new truck.jpg

And like this truck, Bidens good years are long past.

Normalcy?
Record inflation
Open borders and infected migrants being flown all over the US
Misusing money for covid tests to fly infected migrants all over
defund the police
record murder rates
flash mobs
unsafe streets
the FBI threatening parents who speak up at school board meetings
record drug usage and drug deaths
democrats trying to federalize all elections against the US Constitution
democrats BBB plan to throw gasoline on the record inflation fire.
democrats pushing CRT and the 1619 Project bringing back racism
Biden and the House have the lowest polling numbers in history
Fake news.

Regular stock market records.
Afghanistan done
Stimulus done
Infrastructure done
Normalcy being returned....

I could go on but I'm afraid you'll be more homicidal than usual.
All completely deflective responses. The stock market run started long before Biden took office... It was interrupted by the pandemic and now it's getting back on track. It won't last if they have their way with the corporate tax right though.

Afghanistan was about to be done one way or another. And in case you haven't noticed it's a blemish on his record not a positive mark. Stimulus are you fuckinh kidding me? Infrastructure?
Most of that was written before he took office. 80% of it is bullshit pork. But that's not particularly his fault. Normalcy being returned? You call 30% devaluation in our spending currency the return of normalcy?

Now then.... enumerate.... and stop the bullshit. Oh wait that's what you just tried to do.

Got it.

Jo

All completely deflective responses. The stock market run started long before Biden took office... It was interrupted by the pandemic and now it's getting back on track. It won't last if they have their way with the corporate tax right though.

Afghanistan was about to be done one way or another. And in case you haven't noticed it's a blemish on his record not a positive mark. Stimulus are you fuckinh kidding me? Infrastructure?
Most of that was written before he took office. 80% of it is bullshit pork. But that's not particularly his fault. Normalcy being returned? You call 30% devaluation in our spending currency the return of normalcy?

Now then.... enumerate.... and stop the bullshit. Oh wait that's what you just tried to do.

Got it.

Jo
Loser said what?

Fake news.
Not fake news. Maybe you need a video?

or maybe you need to see a meme?
1642099148199.png

These items are Biden's (aka poopy pants) and the democrat's record of FAILURE. They are all very real.
Record inflation
Open borders and infected migrants being flown all over the US
Misusing money for covid tests to fly infected migrants all over
defund the police
record murder rates
flash mobs
unsafe streets
the FBI threatening parents who speak up at school board meetings
record drug usage and drug deaths
democrats trying to federalize all elections against the US Constitution
democrats BBB plan to throw gasoline on the record inflation fire.
democrats pushing CRT and the 1619 Project bringing back racism
Biden and the House have the lowest polling numbers in history

Back to reality, satire aside. . . .

Ringtone's Top Ten:

Lincoln
Washington
Jefferson
Reagan
Eisenhower
McKinley
Grant
Monroe
Madison
Coolidge

Polk would be the eleventh
This gets into the Hall of Forgotten presidents Fillmore the Tyler is Taylor and Tyler Franklin Pierce the Harrisons

An empty carriage pulled up to the White House and Benjamin Harrison got out..

Grover Cleveland McKinley Buchanan Harding f****** Van buren ? holy smokes

Millard filmore...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back