Joe biden is scared

No, the President is winning, and this is why:
1). He tells the truth as it is
2 ). He writes his own words.
3). He says what he means.
Not one single word of that is true.
LOL coming from the loon who says Hillary won
Can you quote me on that?

No, you can't, because like all tRumplings you're a liar.
Its hysterical that no one voted for hillary
Lol, moving the goalposts, huh?

Fuckin' loser.

Fuckin' loser.
There are no goalpost doofy

That's a dopocratic metaphore

Fuckin' loser.

Don't try to use big words you dont understand. It just makes you look stupid. Well, stupider.

Fuckin' loser.

Don't try to use big words you dont understand. It just makes you look stupid. Well, stupider.
Where is the goalpost doof

Smart Move, Joe. Trump is self-destructing. Play it safe. Play it smart. You have nothing to gain from more debates.
More debates? He's ducking the ones already agreed to! This is unprecedented. There hasn't been a Presidential candidate that didn't debate his opposition in a hundred years. Who would vote for THAT guy?

There will be three debates. Trump wants more because he's behind. More chances to riff and get in front of his loving supporters to try to turn around what's shaping up to be a complete shellacking for both him and the party he represents.
I see no reason to give Trump any more debates. I mean, he says he has the best words. He has the best speech writers. I would think with his prowess, he could easily defeat Biden after one debate.....yeah, I almost got through that without laughing. :)

Smart Move, Joe. Trump is self-destructing. Play it safe. Play it smart. You have nothing to gain from more debates.
More debates? He's ducking the ones already agreed to! This is unprecedented. There hasn't been a Presidential candidate that didn't debate his opposition in a hundred years. Who would vote for THAT guy?

There will be three debates. Trump wants more because he's behind. More chances to riff and get in front of his loving supporters to try to turn around what's shaping up to be a complete shellacking for both him and the party he represents.
I see no reason to give Trump any more debates. I mean, he says he has the best words. He has the best speech writers. I would think with his prowess, he could easily defeat Biden after one debate.....yeah, I almost got through that without laughing. :)

Don't you feel sorry for Joe? In my opinion, his handlers are committing elder abuse. The man can't get through reading a 20-minute speech without getting himself confused and lost. When was the last time he took unscripted questions from journalists?

Pushing Joe through this is cruel. He is unaware of what is happening and it is perpetrating a fraud on the nation.

Don't you feel sorry for Joe? In my opinion, his handlers are committing elder abuse. The man can't get through reading a 20-minute speech without getting himself confused and lost. When was the last time he took unscripted questions from journalists?

Pushing Joe through this is cruel. He is unaware of what is happening and it is perpetrating a fraud on the nation.

Why would I waste my time feeling sorry for him? He is out there by choice. As for the rest of the made up, right wing talking points and bullshit about his mental state, it is what it is. Desperation time for Republicans and the right wing.
I predict that Biden steamrolls Trump in the first debate and Trump cancels the rest. :)

Why would I waste my time feeling sorry for him? He is out there by choice. As for the rest of the made up, right wing talking points and bullshit about his mental state, it is what it is. Desperation time for Republicans and the right wing.
I predict that Biden steamrolls Trump in the first debate and Trump cancels the rest. :)
Do you believe in the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus as well? I'll bet you do...

Yeah, that's why Nazi Pelousy is encouraging Crazy Joe to stay in the basement and not debate. She just doesn't want to see Trump get steamrolled by NoClue Joe.

I predict that Biden's handlers will come up with some excuse to have him miss two of the three debates and that the only one he DOES will be moderated by either CNN or MSNBC so that he knows the questions ahead of time and will have protection if he starts to ramble.

Yeah, that's why Nazi Pelousy is encouraging Crazy Joe to stay in the basement and not debate. She just doesn't want to see Trump get steamrolled by NoClue Joe.

Pelosi can say whatever she likes. And you right wingers are free to go on playing those words up.
But there will be debates. And to be honest, as a Trump supporter, I think that scares you. :)

Pelosi can say whatever she likes. And you right wingers are free to go on playing those words up.
But there will be debates. And to be honest, as a Trump supporter, I think that scares you. :)

I'm so looking forward to a one-on-one live debate. Trump may well be accused of vivisection afterwards. :auiqs.jpg:

Jack? There hasn't been a Biden public speech in months that he got through without some type of gaffe. You think I'm scared of THAT guy in a debate where he has to answer questions? Biden screws up when all he's got to do is read what someone else wrote for him on the teleprompter and he can't do it! What's he going to do when there is no teleprompter?

This guy doesn't scare anyone beyond 12 year old girls who stray within groping distance of him, and any woman with hair who stray within sniffing distance of the perv.

1598976634771.png

Jack? There hasn't been a Biden public speech in months that he got through without some type of gaffe. You think I'm scared of THAT guy in a debate where he has to answer questions? Biden screws up when all he's got to do is read what someone else wrote for him on the teleprompter and he can't do it! What's he going to do when there is no teleprompter?

Joe Biden has a 40+ year political career. He knows how to debate. So yes, you should be concerned about his ability to debate. Trump has been in office 3.5+ years and he STILL hasn't been able to deliver a speech without some kind of screw up or gaffe. And I'm not counting the press conferences he was riffing at. And a teleprompter??? Honestly, Oldestyle, do you really want to sit here and play this game? It reeks of desperation. Why not just go at it straight up. Trump's ideas and eloquence vs Biden's. What is your side scared of?

This guy doesn't scare anyone beyond 12 year old girls who stray within groping distance of him, and any woman with hair who stray within sniffing distance of the perv.

View attachment 383125

YAWWWWWWNNNNN. :)
He'll rickroll Trump.

Joe Biden has a 40+ year political career. He knows how to debate. So yes, you should be concerned about his ability to debate. Trump has been in office 3.5+ years and he STILL hasn't been able to deliver a speech without some kind of screw up or gaffe. And I'm not counting the press conferences he was riffing at. And a teleprompter??? Honestly, Oldestyle, do you really want to sit here and play this game? It reeks of desperation. Why not just go at it straight up. Trump's ideas and eloquence vs Biden's. What is your side scared of?
So yes, you should be concerned about his ability to debate

:abgg2q.jpg:

Joe Biden has a 40+ year political career.

An EMPTY 40+ years political career.

He knows how to debate.

That's debatable.

Trump has been in office 3.5+ years and he STILL hasn't been able to deliver a speech without some kind of screw up or gaffe.

Again debatable. What is not debatable is that Trump has accomplished in his 3.5 years a thousand times that which Biden has in his 40+.

Forum List

Back