An actual peaceful protest: Pedo Bill

Off to the Conspiracy Theory folder with ye. :)

If I compare this protest to the current protests over racial injustice (not the riots), I'm left wondering...seriously????...."the reality that we're living in is not the reality of the..."...oy...

What?

And the focus of the thread is about peaceful protests, how they actually look.

Btw:

Well, it's in the Politics folder. And the video is chalk full of conspiracy theories. I don't care if these people are on valium.
As is your alt-right vid fantasies. You do know Trump was pals with Epstein..correct?

Compare this protest to the riots.

This is what EVERYONE SHOULD be rioting about, rioting and trashing the place UNTIL there is Zero Tolerance for Child Rapists and ALL the Child Rapists are hunted down and dealt with.

NOT rioting over stupid things like supporting whining Blacks throwing a fit for more Gibs Me Dat.

A case of TOTALLY having the priorities WRONG.

What?

Btw:

Well, it's in the Politics folder. And the video is chalk full of conspiracy theories. I don't care if these people are on valium.
As is your alt-right vid fantasies. You do know Trump was pals with Epstein..correct?

Are you saying that Child Sex Trafficking is a Conspiracy Theory?

What?

Btw:

Are you saying that Child Sex Trafficking is a Conspiracy Theory?

No...I'm saying it isn't about a peaceful protest. It's about a whack-a-doodle conspiracy theory linking Clinton and Epstein. Cement?..The Queen?...The Real Housewives?, Kris Jenner??. The only person of interest she got right was Prince Andrew....oh yeah, Epstein didn't kill himself...oh yeah..exposing it all was all because of TRUMP!!

C'mon...this vid is BS.

Forum List

Back