Joe Biden Is Not Fit To Run Again

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I know that I'm just stating the obvious here, but the fact that anybody thinks he is is very much concerning. He never had a decline though, he just wasn't fit in the first place.

At this time the D party and Biden have no other choice. If Biden announced he wasn't running again, it would be the equivalent of admitting defeat on the domestic front as well as admitting that his war against Russia has failed.

And so the most likely scenario is keeping up the facade of him running again until the correct opportune time for him to bow out.

And that brings up a large number of possibilities for a reason that can be sold to the people, as well as timing that allows his successor to step up and carry the D's torch.

I would suggest either real or feigned medical/mental health problems, and most likely a year before the election.

What else is possible? From an unbiased Canadian's POV, Biden's mind won't carry him even up to the date of the election!

And nobody should be forgetting to factor in Trump's legal nightmares that could even the playing field for Biden's needed duck and run a year early.

At this time the D party and Biden have no other choice. If Biden announced he wasn't running again, it would be the equivalent of admitting defeat on the domestic front as well as admitting that his war against Russia has failed.

And so the most likely scenario is keeping up the facade of him running again until the correct opportune time for him to bow out.

And that brings up a large number of possibilities for a reason that can be sold to the people, as well as timing that allows his successor to step up and carry the D's torch.

I would suggest either real or feigned medical/mental health problems, and most likely a year before the election.

What else is possible? From an unbiased Canadian's POV, Biden's mind won't carry him even up to the date of the election!

And nobody should be forgetting to factor in Trump's legal nightmares that could even the playing field for Biden's needed duck and run a year early.
"Unbiased Canadian"

You crack up with that stuff.

"Unbiased Canadian"

You crack up with that stuff.
Yes, relatively unbiased in that I see great danger in Biden's loss of mental function and starting a nuclear war. Although I believe that the military has created safety measures to prevent presidents such as Biden and Trump from becoming the world's loose cannon.

My tilt in opinion only, as a Canadian, is toward Trump on account of him being decidedly in bed with Putin for reasons that some may want to discuss.

However, over and above that, I feel that the period of time that is the biggest threat to the world is between now and the US election.

It must be understood that neither America or Russia winning the war can be a satisfactory end to the huge nuclrear threat to the world.

Did you mean? "You crack me up with that stuff?"

The problem the D's would have with this is that Sleepy Joe is the most qualified candidate they have and undoubtably the sharpest knife in the Democrat drawer.

It isn't like they have anyone better.

This is a fact that won't change even if the President croaks. The Party's Plan B for 2024 in that event was torn from the pages of the classic movie "Weekend at Bernies". Thing is that the strategy could easily work.

Yes, relatively unbiased in that I see great danger in Biden's loss of mental function and starting a nuclear war. Although I believe that the military has created safety measures to prevent presidents such as Biden and Trump from becoming the world's loose cannon.

My tilt in opinion only, as a Canadian, is toward Trump on account of him being decidedly in bed with Putin for reasons that some may want to discuss.

However, over and above that, I feel that the period of time that is the biggest threat to the world is between now and the US election.

It must be understood that neither America or Russia winning the war can be a satisfactory end to the huge nuclrear threat to the world.

Did you mean? "You crack me up with that stuff?"
I guess you can't recall we had no military engagements or wars all over under trump. Did you forget or was it just another lie?

I guess you can't recall we had no military engagements or wars all over under trump. Did you forget or was it just another lie?
I 'guess' you aren't capable of writing a sentence that makes sense? You don't get a second chance with me.

Forum List

Back