Joe Biden: “I’m Going to Follow the Doc’s Orders, I Will Not Hold Any Rallies”

If you deny the oratory and debating skills of Obama, I would submit that you're maybe just a tad too far into the Trump mindset to believe that there's no one who can do something better than him.

Like I said, I'm fully supporting Trump, but I can certainly give credit when and where it's due...

ROMNEY destroyed the boy in their first debate and then the polling showed he was picking on him and he backed off. McCain never won a debate in his life....angry, red-faced, mostly crazy from his time in Hoa Lo prison. Trump would have destroyed Obama and his crazy claims....with a perplexed look on his face. Again, it's salesmanship. Nobody ever got a sale arguing with their potential customer. Trump is very smooth, is closing from the beginning, and adds a little extra incentive at the end. Obama doesn't know anything about any of it...all he did was be (half) black and say things only old hippies and young mush
heads wanted to hear.

Thanks for proving my point!

1593546343941.png

Vice President Joe Biden is doing the best thing for the country. Keeping the citizens and voters safe.

He'll be coming out to greet his constituents once its time for him to take the role of our 46th President.

Yooooo Joe!!!!!!!!

If Biden were to actually win the election, he'd probably be the 48th President. Trump would resign, and Pence would leave after granting pardons to protect the Trump Family from a vengeful Sleepy Joe.

There would be no reason for President Trump to stay around after being rejected.

If Biden were to actually win the election, he'd probably be the 48th President. Trump would resign, and Pence would leave after granting pardons to protect the Trump Family from a vengeful Sleepy Joe.

There would be no reason for President Trump to stay around after being rejected.
I don't see that bastard putting down anything. Instead, Trump would seek to finish destroying and tearing down all the rest of America's institutions.

Let me preface this by saying that I plan on voting for Trump.

But he's far from being the finest debater in our history. Honestly, as much as I despised his policies, Barack Obama would walk all over Trump, as would Bill Clinton. Both were absolute masters of the craft.

Obama could always be counted on to drop a pretty good one-liner, too...

Baloney.....all the Kenyan did was stuttering lies and crazy phrases like: "we are who we've been waiting for". Trump would have been finished first question first debate when Megyn Kelly said he'd called women pigs and Trump replied: "only Rosey O'Donnell".....the audience ROARED with laughter and Trump won the day. Every sale is a debate and there ain't a better salesman in the world than Trump....not anywhere.

If you deny the oratory and debating skills of Obama, I would submit that you're maybe just a tad too far into the Trump mindset to believe that there's no one who can do something better than him.

Like I said, I'm fully supporting Trump, but I can certainly give credit when and where it's due...

Debating? Not bad. Oratory? Nah. He was a good copy reader, but becomes Stuttering Stanley when speaking extemporaneously.

I don't see that bastard putting down anything. Instead, Trump would seek to finish destroying and tearing down all the rest of America's institutions.

What institutions has he torn down?

True and Trump may hand off the Oval to Pence BEFORE the election if it looked bad. Pence is Trump without the flair and baggage. Who hates Pence? NObody. He'd whip Biden easily. I ain't all that high on a Trump second term anyway. He's getting up in years and we all saw what Reagan's advisors pulled off behind his back in the second term. I'm very happy with Trump but I'm okay with him grabbing Melania's hand, heading down to Mar a Lago and enjoying his golden years writing his autobiography and playing golf.

Vice President Joe Biden is doing the best thing for the country. Keeping the citizens and voters safe.

He'll be coming out to greet his constituents once its time for him to take the role of our 46th President.

Yooooo Joe!!!!!!!!

Who is going to be 47 if Pence is 46?

Biden just had a kick-ass News conference and sounded MORE Presidential that Trump EVER has!

Biden just had a kick-ass News conference and sounded MORE Presidential that Trump EVER has!
did he get 2 sentences in a row correct?

and this GEE I HATE TRUMP SO LETS SAY BIDEN IS FAR BETTER is crap. not one person after the 3rd grade believes you would ever give trump a chance anyway.

Yooooo Joe!!!!!!!!

Pelosi would be 47 if Pence quit in my theoretical.

Yooooo Joe!!!!!!!!

Pelosi would be 47 if Pence quit in my theoretical.
Bullshit! That's what your theory is!

What is seen in this thread is panic, the trumpsters should wake up and recognize Donald Trump is a lame duck and has been for a long time. Thus they hold "rallies" like this thread, also known as a circle jerk, and have been attacking The Democratic Party and VP Biden with hackneyed BIG LIES and distorted character attacks because they cannot defend Trump's behavior; he does not set a good example for our children and grandchildren.

Most Americans are aware that Donald Trump is mentally unfit and too incompetent to serve another term in office. Yet trumpsters cannot make a case for casting their vote for Trump in November, thus they attack VP Biden with scurrilous attacks and echo each other time after time after time.

Even When facts supported by evidence are posted to support the claim that Trump is mentally fit to serve as President, the only thing they can do in his defense is to echo TDS.

Last edited:
Biden doesn't want to get anywhere near the President....a blithering old man against probably the finest debater and master of the one-liner in our history. Let Joe hide....in 4 months he'll be a footnote in history.
People missed that you were being facetious. Good one!

Forum List

Back