Joe Biden: I Am ‘Constantly Tested’ For Cognitive Decline' (Where's the Test Results?)

Again, where's the test results?

The results are shown every time he gets out in public. You don’t need a doctor to test what you can plainly see. It’s like a compound fracture at this point. The damn bone is sticking out of the skin and you need to hear from a doctor if it’s broken or not? It’s right there.
Joe Biden did a pretty good job laying into Fat Donnie today on his lack of leadership in COVID

It is not going to get any easier
LMAO! Easier for who? That presser today was pathetic. It was a Joe is an idiot meme fest. And you think that was “pretty good”?

The results are shown every time he gets out in public. You don’t need a doctor to test what you can plainly see. It’s like a compound fracture at this point. The damn bone is sticking out of the skin and you need to hear from a doctor if it’s broken or not? It’s right there.
Joe Biden did a pretty good job laying into Fat Donnie today on his lack of leadership in COVID

1593577241746.png

I think I nailed this one on Biden. For weeks I've suggested they're working with him daily to prolong what he has left. I'll take his "tested constantly" routine as validation, thank you :Boom2:

LMAO! Easier for who? That presser today was pathetic. It was a Joe is an idiot meme fest. And you think that was “pretty good”?

It is damaging Trump
Biden just has to stand on the sidelines and criticize

It is easy to do

I think I nailed this one on Biden. For weeks I've suggested they're working with him daily to prolong what he has left. I'll take his "tested constantly" routine as validation, thank you :Boom2:

I'd be much more interested in Dumb Donald's test results. His father died of Alzheimers, and Trump can't even speak in sentences any more. Hannity asked him about his agenda for his second term, and he gave a long rambling response which made no sense whatsoever and didn't mention his agenda.

75% of Americans say that the country is on the wrong track. 130,000 dead Americans, and Trump has no plan to stop that.

40 million people unemployed and no plan for getting them back to work, in large part because there is no plan to deal with the virus.

You're focused on keeping Trump in office. I have to wonder why you want the USA destroyed like this.

I tend to believe Vice President Biden on this. If someone shows sharp evidence of cognitive decline, physicians will do the test again every time they see you- make a graph, see if his cognitive decline is continuing, if the therapy and pills are working.

If Mr. Biden would sign a release so we can see his neurological records and the results over time- like since his last brain surgery- it could help the voters.

Nope, it wouldn't. I am sure that something on the test would trigger the Rumpsters in some way. Hell even if there isn't, they'll just make it up. We all know how truthful they can be.

I'd be much more interested in Dumb Donald's test results. His father died of Alzheimers, and Trump can't even speak in sentences any more. Hannity asked him about his agenda for his second term, and he gave a long rambling response which made no sense whatsoever and didn't mention his agenda.

75% of Americans say that the country is on the wrong track. 130,000 dead Americans, and Trump has no plan to stop that.

40 million people unemployed and no plan for getting them back to work, in large part because there is no plan to deal with the virus.

You're focused on keeping Trump in office. I have to wonder why you want the USA destroyed like this.
Trumps biggest fault is he is inherently stupid.

He has no interest in learning, either doesn’t or can’t read, has a limited attention span and a child’s vocabulary.

I’m cool with that

Trump claims he is so smart, why don‘t both agree to an IQ test?

Hint, Biden knows how to read

That would be fine by me.
My money says Trump won’t show
Just like his tax returns
My money sez joe will be slipped the debate questions before he is in front of the camera

I see you are getting the prelim for the excuses out of the way early for when Rump gets trounced and stomps out of the building.

You are a lying sack of shit.

The number is about half that, and Trump didn't shut down anything..............the states did. Do you ever get tired of having your blatant lies thrown back in your lying face?

The unemployment rate declined by 1.4 percentage points to 13.3 percent in May, and
the number of unemployed persons fell by 2.1 million to
21.0 million.

You are a lying sack of shit.

The number is about half that, and Trump didn't shut down anything..............the states did. Do you ever get tired of having your blatant lies thrown back in your lying face?

The unemployment rate declined by 1.4 percentage points to 13.3 percent in May, and
the number of unemployed persons fell by 2.1 million to
21.0 million.

you miss the point

(you are a conservative...of COURSE you miss the point)

" Trump didn't shut down anything..............the states did. "

trump was practically DEMANDING that states NOT shut down!

in fact he unconstitutionally and illegally said he wouldn't send aid to any state that DID shut down....

and now....the states that "shut down" are in much better shape than the states that did what trump commanded....

"don't shut down" equaled "MORE virus, MORE suffering, MORE DEATH"

VIRUSjun2020.png

he COMPLETELY mishandled this grave situation

donald 'death' trump....

la mortalidad!

(just brain storming nicknames for bunker boy)

" Trump didn't shut down anything..............the states did. "

trump was practically DEMANDING that states NOT shut down!

in fact he unconstitutionally and illegally said he wouldn't send aid to any state that DID shut down....

and now....the states that "shut down" are in much better shape than the states that did what trump commanded....

"don't shut down" equaled "MORE virus, MORE suffering, MORE DEATH"

How do you figure? The hardest hit states are Liberal Paradises like New York, New Jersey and Massachusetts, who didn't listen to a word their President said.

Just telling people that you're constantly tested for cognitive decline is startling enough.
"The cops are coming into my house every week to see if there are any stolen items in it"
I wish Biden would go to Vegas and play poker with the professionals. In a month he and Jill would be living in a cardboard box under a fucking bridge.

"Forty million unemployed"? Fucking LIAR!
Those who were polled were 90% DEMs.
Anyway it's none of your business bitch. Go back to sticking your tongue up Justin's asshole.
You think tens of thousands of scientists working 24/7 on the virus is "no plan"? What would HRC be doing? 'Muff diving' on her young women aids?
Don't worry. When President Biden is in charge he'll be bringing groups of 'sunshine girls' into the Oval Office for photo ops and then they can all go for a swim in the President's new pool together. President Biden himself will be the official photographer.
"Just like that darling! Now just move your right leg more towards the pool chair! A little more!"

"Forty million unemployed"? Fucking LIAR!
Those who were polled were 90% DEMs.
Anyway it's none of your business bitch. Go back to sticking your tongue up Justin's asshole.
You think tens of thousands of scientists working 24/7 on the virus is "no plan"? What would HRC be doing? 'Muff diving' on her young women aids?
Don't worry. When President Biden is in charge he'll be bringing groups of 'sunshine girls' into the Oval Office for photo ops and then they can all go for a swim in the President's new pool together. President Biden himself will be the official photographer.
"Just like that darling! Now just move your right leg more towards the pool chair! A little more!"

I think libs are pissed that President Trump hasn't appointed a Corona Czar yet. That's what Obama would have done.

The Obama Regime had more czars than the Romanoffs.

Trump's trusted son in law Jared is of Soviet ancestry. Would libs be pleased if President Trump paraded him out before the news media as Czar?

Forum List

Back