Joe Biden has not called the families of those Americans who have died in the Islamic attacks.

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Not a single family has been called by him. Trump would have already done the compassionate thing and called the families of the dead and offered support. But since it's the Usurper we're dealing with, don't expect anything.

Not a single family has been called by him. Trump would have already done the compassionate thing and called the families of the dead and offered support. But since it's the Usurper we're dealing with, don't expect anything.

How do you know?

I won't show the bad rating your cite has but if they print it, there is something wrong with it. In this case, we know that Americans were kidnapped but we have zero idea what Biden has done, doing or will do.

Paying to get hostages back is a losing proposition. The more you pay for them the more they get taken. That being said I'm sure they're going to wake Biden up soon and tell him we need to give a few more billion dollars to Iran.

For those still suspected of being live hostages they have seal teams gearing up. Then there's the Philipino equivalent also gearing up. I think the UK pulled some James Bond wannabes in to active service in the Med as well.

There's simply going to be no Palestinians left after this.

For those still suspected of being live hostages they have seal teams gearing up. Then there's the Philipino equivalent also gearing up. I think the UK pulled some James Bond wannabes in to active service in the Med as well.

There's simply going to be no Palestinians left after this.

YOu do know that there are two flavors of Palestinians, don't you. One flavor at the West Bank and the other in the Gaza strip.

Remember it was the Sleepy Joe Administration that sent Iran the billions needed to start this war.

Considering it basically is his, as well as B. Hussein O, funding the Iranians, the world's chief financial sponsor of terrorism, I don't think the people really want to hear from him anyhow.

This what happens when you watch to many hero shows, movies or read comic books. The hero would have resolved this by now.

Real world , you negotiate first. US has Iran money under their control. This is a bargaining chip.

Sure Trump would have called Rambo and gotten them out.

YOu do know that there are two flavors of Palestinians, don't you. One flavor at the West Bank and the other in the Gaza strip.
There's a lot more than just two....
And a LOT of different people groups live in Palestine.

Remember it was the Sleepy Joe Administration that sent Iran the billions needed to start this war.

Considering it basically is his, as well as B. Hussein O, funding the Iranians, the world's chief financial sponsor of terrorism, I don't think the people really want to hear from him anyhow.
Didn't Poopeypants also pay billions to Putin for oil once he stopped US production, funds used to start the war with the Ukraine?

Biden is busy. He's making America great again.

There's a lot more than just two....
And a LOT of different people groups live in Palestine.

It's way past the time to allow the peaceful Muslims to speak inside of Palistine. In fact, it's time to grant the West Bank it's antinomy. Israel has been using Hamas as an excuse to take lands from the west bank. If you do away with Hamas, get rid of the gaza strip at the same time. As much as I hated the Ottoman Empire, they did hand things with dangerous and unruly people harshly. But we need to work to establishing a 2 country system as regards to the PLO and the West Bank.

How do you know? Oh, you want it splashed all over the public....I'm sure that would be appreciated by the families.

Forum List

Back