Joe Biden forgets who his Secretary of Defense is

You know...the guy who runs that outfit over there...

"President Biden on Monday seemed to forget Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin’s name at a White House event — calling the Pentagon chief “the guy who runs that outfit over there.”

Biden was announcing the nomination of two female generals to lead US military combatant commands.

“And I want to thank the sec — the, the, ah former general. I keep calling him general, but my, my — the guy who runs that outfit over there,” Biden said."

Biden seems to forget defense secretary’s name, calls him ‘the guy who runs that outfit’

"C'mon' man; gimme a break!!"

He was fixated on thoughts of sniffing the two female generals hair and groping them.

Sniffing the general's hair? Come man, you know that is as ridiculous an accusation as I do.

Neither of those two women are anywhere CLOSE to 11 years old.

Yep, he got 80 million legitimate votes....sure.

He is gone. Kamala will be on hand soon.
Kamala did not win a delegate when she ran on her own. She is one of the most disliked politicians that has run.
She's nothing but Willie Brown's piece of fuck meat. Vice President Fuck Meat.

Love it!

And when Biden is gone, she will be mockingly called "President Fuckmeat."

:laughing0301:

They don't even try to hide it any more.
They never really wanted an old white guy like sloppy Joe, he was just a delivery vehicle for an unpopular whore of color.
Does anyone believe kamala would've even gotten the nomination, much less the presidency?

You know...the guy who runs that outfit over there...

"President Biden on Monday seemed to forget Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin’s name at a White House event — calling the Pentagon chief “the guy who runs that outfit over there.”

Biden was announcing the nomination of two female generals to lead US military combatant commands.

“And I want to thank the sec — the, the, ah former general. I keep calling him general, but my, my — the guy who runs that outfit over there,” Biden said."

Biden seems to forget defense secretary’s name, calls him ‘the guy who runs that outfit’

has anybody tried to blame Trump for this yet?

I'm sure the Never Trumper RINO brigade will do exactly that. After all, it was Trump who "made" them vote for Joe the Somnolent with his tweeting and rudeness.

They never really wanted an old white guy like sloppy Joe, he was just a delivery vehicle for an unpopular whore of color.
Does anyone believe kamala would've even gotten the nomination, much less the presidency?

Its going to be tough to get rid of Biden anyhow. Dr. Biden and Biden's Beloved Son have no intention of leaving.

That will be the funniest thing ever. What cheating lying fools.

I actually feel bad for Joe.
His wife and the entire Democratic Party need to be reported for elder abuse.

President Biden needs to be socializing and playing bingo with other seniors, not being forced to go into public.

President Biden needs to be socializing and playing bingo with other seniors, not being forced to go into public.
He seems to me he'd be pretty good at shuffle board.

Maybe, but I wouldn't trust him to play bocce ball. He could seriously hurt himself of someone else with those heavy wooden balls.

Maybe, but I wouldn't trust him to play bocce ball. He could seriously hurt himself of someone else with those heavy wooden balls.
Horse shoes ain't a good idea either.

LOL! I'm sure that, if and when, Harris gets in..she'll have a special place in her heart for you and your ilk..should be a hoot to watch as you are marginalized to the point of being pariahs..good news for you? Is that you can wallow in an unending supply of victim-hood--

Good times, eh?

Wow, this is bad, and scary......he doesn't know who to contact if we are invaded, or attacked....Biden is a clear and present danger...time for the 25th Amendment

This isn't surprising in the least...during the campaign he couldn't recognize his own wife on-stage.

Wow, this is bad, and scary......he doesn't know who to contact if we are invaded, or attacked....Biden is a clear and present danger...time for the 25th Amendment
That was the plan all along....

Forum List

Back