Joe Biden didnt talk about the border crisis in his speech because HE is the crisis: Lindsey Graham

And Graham didn't mention that the reason the demtrash are committing treason at the border is for VOTES, and to displace white people.

Sure it's a CRISIS, but people need to know WHY the democrat party has thrown the border wide open to the tidal wave of invading illegal aliens.

That's because there is no crisis. Only far rightwing radical Republicans spew such nonsense.

As is evident in the OP.

That's because there is no crisis. Only far rightwing radical Republicans spew such nonsense.

As is evident in the OP.
Of course to a demtrash hack like the above commenter, there is how they see a wide open border and illegal aliens pouring in by the hundreds of thousands, infected with COVID 19, little girls being raped and kidnapped, unaccompanied children, people dying, etc... "there is no crisis" is their bull shit response. Why? Because all they see is NEW VOTERS, and more BROWN PEOPLE to displace whites. That is their plan. This is all being done ON PURPOSE.

The democrat party is the party of TRASH.

No one could have said it better and a more spot on analysis of why the problem exists is nonexistent.

Bawahahahaha at quoting Lindsey Graham...

Here is one.......
20210412_205137.png

Of course to a demtrash hack like the above commenter, there is how they see a wide open border and illegal aliens pouring in by the hundreds of thousands, infected with COVID 19, little girls being raped and kidnapped, unaccompanied children, people dying, etc... "there is no crisis" is their bull shit response. Why? Because all the see is NEW VOTERS, and more BROWN PEOPLE to displace whites.

The democrat party is the party of TRASH.
AKA "Jews! Will not! Replace us!

No one could have said it better and a more spot on analysis of why the problem exists is nonexistent.

I agree that Biden got caught with his teat in the ringer. However, Graham is a pluperfect two-faced asshole who goes with the flow and has no mind of his own.

• Banned

I don't agree, Linsey Graham is who I try to ignore. He flies with whoever is in power as long as its republican. He had boatloads to say about tramp until he won the nominee.

I don't agree, Linsey Graham is who I try to ignore. He flies with whoever is in power as long as its republican. He had boatloads to say about tramp until he won the nominee.

What does any of that have to do with why Biden ignored the crisis?

The crisis has resisted GOP and Democratic attempts.

The parties must work TOGETHER to solve it.

Which after standing up and constantly sucking up to the last guy, defending him at every opportunity in spite of the frigging disaster he was...doesn't hold any water. Lindsey needs to shut up, sit down, and just be the little cuck he is.
Because the policies of the last guy (in large part) are why we have an "issue" at the border. Overall, it's also cause by a complete lack of both sides to sit down and come up with immigration policy...period. You'd like examples?
Let's go back in time, shall we?

Lindsey Graham....another neocon cuck just trying to win popularity with real conservatives. This asshole has always been quick to attack President Trump.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Lindsey Graham....another neocon cuck just trying to win popularity with real conservatives. This asshole has always been quick to attack President Trump.
... and kiss his butt when advantageous to do so.

Forum List

Back