tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
And he's so adamant about it

whadda freak'n moron is all I can say.
Now his tune will be, "let the riots begin."

Speaking in 2016, Biden was unequivocal:

“I made it absolutely clear that I would go forward with the confirmation process, as chairman — even a few months before a presidential election — if the nominee were chosen with the Advice, and not merely the Consent, of the Senate — just as the Constitution requires.”

He went on:

“My consistent advice to Presidents of both parties — including this President — has been that we should engage fully in the constitutional process of Advice and Consent. And my consistent understanding of the Constitution has been the Senate must do so as well. Period. They have an obligation to do so.”

The hypocrisy is everywhere.

We all know the truth. Those in power will exercise their power.

If Obama had the senate, you bet your ass Garland would have been put through.

Pubs have the senate and POTUS.

ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES. Barack said it himself.

Well, that seals it. OK, Joe, I guess we gotta do what we gotta do.

Supreme Court Amy.jpg

I thunk it should be acknowledged that merick garland would be an SC justice FOR LIFE if it wasn't for Mitch McConnell!

(AKA: The Turtle)

Mitch is playing the game for the LONG TERM!

whadda freak'n moron is all I can say.
Now his tune will be, "let the riots begin."

Speaking in 2016, Biden was unequivocal:

“I made it absolutely clear that I would go forward with the confirmation process, as chairman — even a few months before a presidential election — if the nominee were chosen with the Advice, and not merely the Consent, of the Senate — just as the Constitution requires.”

He went on:

“My consistent advice to Presidents of both parties — including this President — has been that we should engage fully in the constitutional process of Advice and Consent. And my consistent understanding of the Constitution has been the Senate must do so as well. Period. They have an obligation to do so.”
You can bet your ass these dirty democRats will put anyone Trump picks through the ringer and will not approve. It will be investigation after investigation from 40 years ago when some skank pops up saying she was forced to give the poor guy and his four terrorist good buddies a salty peat at a terrorist Ramadan party and she still has the parka with the stain.

Forum List

Back