Joe Biden confirms Jan 6 was NOT an insurrection.

He said “take on”. The very definition of insurrection

No it isn’t, retard.

Now I see why you were trying so hard to tap dance your way out of answering.
Sorry for your ignorance.

Insurrection: an act or instance of rising in revolt, rebellion, or resistance against civil authority or an established government.

You have nothing. Your argument lacks substance and it’s why you resort to nothing but tap-dancing. ;)

What an idiot you’ve made of yourself.

No it isn’t, retard.

Insurrection: an act or instance of rising in revolt, rebellion, or resistance against civil authority or an established government.

You have nothing. Your argument lacks substance and it’s why you resort to nothing but tap-dancing. ;)

Thanks for proving me right.

i love it when an idiot does my legwork for me.

No it isn’t, retard.

Wow you are not very good at this. At all.

Your definition is completely wrong and nobody says you need nuclear weapons for it to be considered an insurrection.

You actually started a thread on these unjustified misconceptions of yours?! Lmao.

No it isn’t, retard.

Your definition is completely wrong and nobody says you need nuclear weapons for it to be considered an insurrection.

You actually started a thread on these unjustified misconceptions of yours?! Lmao.
Try stomping your feet……

No it isn’t, retard.

Try stomping your feet……

Didn’t think this one out very well, did you? Lmao

No it isn’t, retard.

Try stomping your feet……

Didn’t think this one out very well, did you? Lmao
Actually, it's going exactly as I thought it would.

I knew ignorant dumbasses like you would come in to try to claim Veggie Joe didn't say what he said.

Thanks for showing up with the dumbassery I expected from your ilk.

I knew ignorant dumbasses like you would come in to try to claim Veggie Joe didn't say what he said.

Nobody is disputing what he said, retard. What he said is perfectly clear and yet you still managed to misinterpret him. Nobody said that an insurrection requires nuclear weapons. You have quite the imagination to try to stretch that one out of his statements. :laughing0301:

You have a tendency to come up with some really stupid arguments. Maybe you should think these things out more carefully in the future. :itsok:

Nobody is disputing what he said, retard. Your interpretation of what he said is where the issue is. He never said that an insurrection requires nuclear weapons. You have quite the imagination to try to stretch that one out of his statements. :laughing0301:

You have a tendency to come up with some really stupid arguments. Maybe you should think these things out more carefully in the future. :itsok:
Maybe try putting your fingers in your ears and going "LALALALALALALLALALALA"

Reality is a bitch for you clowns.

The reality is that nobody said that an insurrection requires nuclear weapons. It’s really not that complicated. You’re just a fucking idiot.

:laughing0301:

You’re so unbelievably bad at this. Now I know why you were trying to move the goal posts and why you were dancing all around the questions. Lmao

The reality is that nobody said that an insurrection requires nuclear weapons. It’s really not that complicated. You’re just a fucking idiot.

:laughing0301:

You’re so unbelievably bad at this. Lmao
Glad you agree Veggie Joe is a nobody.

Weird how none of the resident Biden worshippers are in here to explain why Pedo Joe said Jan 6 wasn’t an insurrection.
Because replying to & trying to explain to some idiot what is proven on film isn't worth the time.

Forum List

Back