Joe Biden confirms Jan 6 was NOT an insurrection.

Not sure why you think continuing to post "missed the point" changes the fact there have been ZERO insurrection charges.
Up until last week you could claim they had 4 years to go after Trumps company for tax evasion, and there were no charges after four years.

I'm sure Nostra will say they've had X months to go after Trump for tax evasion, and he still hasn't been charged.

It's a common theme, that unless somebody is charged right away, is somehow proof of innocence.

I'm sure somebody is saying that about Matt Gaetz as we speak.

In his incoherent, rambling diatribe he said in order to take on the US government you would have to have “F-15s and Nukes”.

I didn’t see any of those on Jan 6

Biden was referring to an individual with his own weapons.

A group of hundreds of armed violent insurrectionists don't need F15s or nukes.

Biden was referring to an individual with his own weapons.

A group of hundreds of armed violent insurrectionists don't need F15s or nukes.
Biden was not talking about what it would take to TRY to overthrow the government, but talking about what it would take to actually overthrow it.

Anyone trying to remove Biden from office, and install Trump as president would have to have the firepower to do so.

I'm right here, Dumbass.

Where are the insurrection charges?

You need help moving those goal posts? They look heavy.

Your topic is titled “Joe Biden confirms Jan 6 was NOT an insurrection.”

How did Joe Biden’s statement confirm that Jan 6 was not an insurrection? You gonna answer this time? Or do you plan to try to pivot over to something different again? ;)
Pedo Joe outlined what would be required to take on the government. None of that was present on Jan 6th.

You really are a dumbass.

In his incoherent, rambling diatribe he said in order to take on the US government you would have to have “F-15s and Nukes”.

I didn’t see any of those on Jan 6

You confuse insurrection against the government with overthrow of the government.

Biden was pointing out what it would take to overthrow the government. Not what it take to try.
Veggie Joe used the words "take on" the government. The very definition of insurrection.

You lose again, loser.

Nostra
The election propaganda didn't work. Surely you can move on from that shit.
If that's your only lifeline, you've got nothing. Grow up. It does your cause no good.

If they didn't have F-15s and Nukes it can't be an insurrection-Pedo Joe.
CCP Comrade Joe knows a thing or two about 'Insurrections' and failed 'coup' attempts - if he says it wasn't an insurrection then it wasn't an insurrection.

:p

Forum List

Back