Joe Biden confirms Jan 6 was NOT an insurrection.

Pedo Joe outlined what would be required to take on the government. None of that was present on Jan 6th.

Oh good. You dropped those goal posts and now you decided to address what was asked.

Now then, why do these items need to be present for it to be considered an insurrection? You still haven’t addressed this part.

Don’t go tap dancing around this question now. ;)

Pedo Joe outlined what would be required to take on the government. None of that was present on Jan 6th.

Oh good. You dropped those goal posts and now you decided to address what was asked.

Now then, why do these items need to be present for it to be considered an insurrection? You still haven’t addressed this part.

Don’t go tap dancing around this question now. ;)
Pedo Joe says so, Dumbass. Do you even know what thread you are in?

And back to tap dancing you go.

Joe Biden didn’t use the word insurrection. What makes YOU think that these weapons are needed for an insurrection?

Still waiting on you to justify the entire premise of your thread. But apparently you just want to tap dance like an idiot for me. It’s a stunning performance, really, but maybe you can try addressing the question now.

Don’t forget the funny rating. ;)

Joe Biden didn’t use the word insurrection. What makes YOU think that these weapons are needed for an insurrection?

Still waiting on you to justify the entire premise of your thread. But apparently you just want to tap dance like an idiot for me. It’s a stunning performance, really, but maybe you can try addressing the question now.

Already covered this, Dumbass.

Which post?

I suspect you won’t answer. You just need to dance! :)

Which post?

Not my responsibility to hold your hand just because you are too stupid to follow a conversation.

Which post?

Not my responsibility to hold your hand just because you are too stupid to follow a conversation.

Just as I suspected. Man you got some sweet dance moves!

You call people out and then you run like a little bitch instead of defending your retarded argument. Your thread is a lie and you can’t defend it.

Keep dancing for me you little bitch. It’s easier than addressing the question isn’t it? ;)

Let’s see…now you’re just going to keep dancing around to avoid the question. Make sure to drop the funny rating. You’re not hard to predict. :)

Which post?

Just as I suspected. Man you got some sweet dance moves!

You call people out and then you run like a little bitch instead of defending your retarded argument.

Keep dancing for me you little bitch. It’s easier than addressing the question isn’t it? ;)

Let’s see…now you’re just going to keep dancing around to avoid the question. Make sure to drop the funny rating. You’re not hard to predict. :)
Once again for the extra slow……your stupidity isn’t my problem.

You’re right on schedule. Keep dancing.

Drop all the funny ratings and “Ur dum” comments you like. Doesn’t change a thing now does it? You can’t justify your retarded argument.

Run away you scared little bitch. ;)

You’re right on schedule. Keep dancing.

Drop all the funny ratings you like and “Ur dum” comments you like. Doesn’t change a thing now does it? You can’t justify your retarded argument.

Run away you scared little bitch. ;)
I guess you will just have to be Butthurt from here on out due to your inability to follow a conversation.

Have fun with that. :itsok:

Thinker101
That's hardly naming the origin of the word. Why not say something else?
Why that? It must have something behind it. If you don't know, say it.

I guess you will just have to be Butthurt from here on out due to your inability to follow a conversation.

It's deja vu all over again as Yogi used to say.

You get your ass handed to you, and all you do is dance.

Biden didn't say anything about insurrection in that clip, he talked about overthrow. Only a moron would conflate the two. And you volunteered.

I’ll take “Non-stop tap dancing to avoid saying anything substantive because you realize you lost your own stupid argument” for $500, Alex.

It's deja vu all over again as Yogi used to say.

You get your ass handed to you, and all you do is dance.

Biden didn't say anything about insurrection in that clip, he talked about overthrow. Only a moron would conflate the two. And you volunteered.
He said “take on”. The very definition of insurrection

I’ll take “Non-stop tap dancing to avoid saying anything substantive because you realize you lost your own stupid argument” for $500, Alex.
Try stomping your feet while posting your tantrums, Gomer.

Forum List

Back