Joe Biden buys Russian hookers for Hunter

Have you libs awakened from TDS long enough to care about this?....Joe has a drug addicted bag man for a son....and you libs say nothing.....what if it were Trump Jr?....if you have to be openly hypocritical your position is wrong....
Are you saying trump would not set up Trump Jr with a hooker? Dude! Whores, prostitutes and loose women are a family tradition going back 3 generations for that family in this country to granddaddy, just like draft dodging. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
this thread is about xiden doing it for hunter.

no need to speculate about trump...stay focused on the topic and what we know about the xiden’s and their russian connections
Why? Looks like you are just a Biden hater to the exclusion, acceptance and actual approval of the proven trump historic parallels, as if it were just some political attack of the Right Wing.
i just don’t like dealing with speculation and deflection

there are no parallels...one is real one is speculation
LOLOL

You say you don't like dealing with speculation but here you are, accusing Joe Biden of buying Hunter a prostitute when not even the articles attached to this thread make any such claim. The articles don't say Joe paid for them and they speculate that Hunter "may" have accidently paid for them with an account linked to his dad.

Mods: Please move this OP to Conspiracy Theories or Rubber Room. Thanks!
it’s not a conspiracy that the xiden’s are in deep..with the russians and hookers

Exactly, it's common knowledge. Joe has been selling out to the Russians for decades, and Hunter is a known whoremaster and degenerate crackhead pedophile.
the russian mob is known for their hookers and crack

And for entrapping dumb Americans like Joe and Hunter Biden.

it’s not a conspiracy that the xiden’s are in deep..with the russians and hookers

Exactly, it's common knowledge. Joe has been selling out to the Russians for decades, and Hunter is a known whoremaster and degenerate crackhead pedophile.
the russian mob is known for their hookers and crack
Probably true ^ So when will they release detes on the dirt they have on Dear Leader?

He was subservient and pussified for a reason. I think Cy Vance Jr may have those answers :)

Have you libs awakened from TDS long enough to care about this?....Joe has a drug addicted bag man for a son....and you libs say nothing.....what if it were Trump Jr?....if you have to be openly hypocritical your position is wrong....
Are you saying trump would not set up Trump Jr with a hooker? Dude! Whores, prostitutes and loose women are a family tradition going back 3 generations for that family in this country to granddaddy, just like draft dodging. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

no need to speculate about trump...stay focused on the topic and what we know about the xiden’s and their russian connections
Why? Looks like you are just a Biden hater to the exclusion, acceptance and actual approval of the proven trump historic parallels, as if it were just some political attack of the Right Wing.

True. We know for a fact his family owned whore houses in several states and areas that would become a state. We know granddad left the country of his birth at least partially to avoid conscription. Furthermore, we know, to this day, Jr's fathers is of low moral character regarding women of similar loose morals, though he usually tries to lie (unsuccessfully, usually trying to say he does not even know them, until proven by cancelled checks and photographic evidence finds its way to mainstream news) his way out of it when caught, outright. I'm not counting rumors of pissing whores in Moscow or unproven rape allegations of adult or underage girls. Do you need references? I thought you often knew what you were talking about, whether radically partisan or not. Guess I was wrong.

tramp jr left his wife and shacked up what's her name. I don't believe anything coming for HIS?? laptop.
Lol, Hunter was screwing his dead brothers wife, all the while knocking up a stipper, while singing the n word constantly. Now we found out daddy was rewarding him with hookers. There has to be incest somewhere in the family tree. Oh and he was smoking crack while doing it.

tramp jr left his wife and shacked up what's her name. I don't believe anything coming for HIS?? laptop.
Lol, Hunter was screwing his dead brothers wife, all the while knocking up a stipper, while singing the n word constantly. Now we found out daddy was rewarding him with hookers. There has to be incest somewhere in the family tree. Oh and he was smoking crack while doing it.
Great, let's see your evidence of Joe Biden's participation in hookers for Hunter....

Great, let's see your evidence of Joe Biden's participation in hookers for Hunter....
His credit card.

Trump Jr and his wife separated and he started seeing his current future wife....very different than smoking crack with a Russian hooker on the Vice presidents credit card....don't ya think dummy?....
They are both adulterers'.
look penelope...your hero is a racist too.....

She calls them white supremacists.

His credit card.
Doesn't mean he was involved. Just means his son used his account. So let's see your evidence Joe was "rewarding" him....

If he would, I'm sure he wouldn't be stupid enough to put it on a credit card. I mean go to the atmosphere. Lol

If he would, I'm sure he wouldn't be stupid enough to put it on a credit card. I mean go to the atmosphere. Lol

Government issued credit card, no less. Remember, Joe Biden has never had a real job. He's been on the taxpayers' dime his whole life.

Meh, this is directly linked to Hunter’s fake, wet Russian laptop obtained by a formerly respected NYC Mayor and Russian useful idiot.
You mean that laptop that Cokehead Hunter ADMITTED was his on national television. The same one his lawyer admitted belonged to the Cokehead. The same one that recipients of those emails confirmed were authentic.

True. We know for a fact his family owned whore houses in several states and areas that would become a state. We know granddad left the country of his birth at least partially to avoid conscription. Furthermore, we know, to this day, Jr's fathers is of low moral character regarding women of similar loose morals, though he usually tries to lie (unsuccessfully, usually trying to say he does not even know them, until proven by cancelled checks and photographic evidence finds its way to mainstream news) his way out of it when caught, outright. I'm not counting rumors of pissing whores in Moscow or unproven rape allegations of adult or underage girls. Do you need references? I thought you often knew what you were talking about, whether radically partisan or not. Guess I was wrong.
cool...i really could careless how trumps great grandfather ended up in the usa and how he made money in the frontier

why should they? people. divorce and move on all the time. That’s hardly an issue

The FBI took hunters computer because they suspect his up to criminal activity.

xiden buying his son a russian hooker isn’t a crime per se, but certainly doesn’t look good.

what a sick family
tramp jr and his whole family are sick.

why should they? people. divorce and move on all the time. That’s hardly an issue

xiden buying his son a russian hooker isn’t a crime per se, but certainly doesn’t look good.

what a sick family
sounds like more projection....i understand, it’s all you got left now that your Chairman has been exposed buying russian hookers for his son

what a sick family
sounds like more projection....i understand, it’s all you got left now that your Chairman has been exposed buying russian hookers for his son
:eusa_liar:

what a sick family
Tramp Jr is following his daddy footsteps as far as adulterer and they are all crooks.

5ecu64.jpg

View attachment 505298
You shouldn't depend on any news from the tabloids or ?laptop.

what a sick family
Tramp Jr is following his daddy footsteps as far as adulterer and they are all crooks.
hahahaa keep projecting...having an affair v buying your son russian hookers and crack...hahahah

Forum List

Back