Joe Biden buys Russian hookers for Hunter

Ah, the old "I didn't know the president had a son" ruse. Pathetic.

Joe Biden bought Russian hookers for his crackhead son. Let's just go with that, and we'll laugh at you trying to dodge it.

Here's a quote, he "may" and "inadvertently " blah blah.
Sounds like a bit suspect to me but you hate better than me so it must be right.

True. We know for a fact his family owned whore houses in several states and areas that would become a state. We know granddad left the country of his birth at least partially to avoid conscription. Furthermore, we know, to this day, Jr's fathers is of low moral character regarding women of similar loose morals, though he usually tries to lie (unsuccessfully, usually trying to say he does not even know them, until proven by cancelled checks and photographic evidence finds its way to mainstream news) his way out of it when caught, outright. I'm not counting rumors of pissing whores in Moscow or unproven rape allegations of adult or underage girls. Do you need references? I thought you often knew what you were talking about, whether radically partisan or not. Guess I was wrong.

I thought you knew this thread isn’t about Trump. Guess I was wrong.

The Trump's are rich and so are the Biden's...the Trump's own and operate a mega corporation the Biden's work for government...so how did they get as rich as the Trump's....by being crooked and taking bribes and payoffs....selling your senate and VP and now the presidency to the highest bidder.....wake up Pen you are making a fool out of yourself...I know you hate the Trump's but don't try and hold the Biden's above them...you sound foolish....

Common sense confuses the leftists and makes them angry.

It copied from Murdock news source. I opine it is fake news.

No not at all that Biden closed the Alaskan Pipeline down.

Tramp Jr is a adulterer, like his daddy.

Do you think Hunter fondles young children like his daddy?

I thought you knew this thread isn’t about Trump. Guess I was wrong.
How was I to know? Everybody associates trump with Russian hookers,hookers or whores in general, and have for years. You are whining now, because I posted back in June? You must be one really bored little partisan. I haven't even post on this thread since the day it opened. Are you the new de facto OP? Heck, the real OP has not even followed it since June 25th, the day after he opened it. Get a life.

Last edited:
Of course you're lying. Watch as I prove you're lying...

You can't post any proof Joe bought a prostitute for his son.

Haven’t you heard? There’s no proof needed anymore. The demleftists destroyed that too. Going back to Harry Reid and his Romney never paid any taxes. Now you just make stuff up and see if it sticks.
Maybe your just angry because the other side can do it now.
To be honest, even if there is proof you would ignore it anyway. That’s leftism.

what a great dad! :cool:
Did CNN report to you that it was discovered yesterday that Hunter and Joe shared a bank account....I told you all Joe is as crooked as they come...if that's the kind of leader you want than you will get what you deserve....

Did CNN report to you that it was discovered yesterday that Hunter and Joe shared a bank account....I told you all Joe is as crooked as they come...if that's the kind of leader you want than you will get what you deserve....

My son and I share a bank account as well. What is your point?

Don't I wish! I would be long retired by now if he did
Come on gator...you know if Trump and Trump Jr had that kind of scheme going you would be calling for impeachment...if you have to be openly hypocritical your position is wrong.....

Come on gator...you know if Trump and Trump Jr had that kind of scheme going you would be calling for impeachment...if you have to be openly hypocritical your position is wrong.....

Trump and Trump Jr do have this sort of thing going on, it is called Trump Inc.

And I have been against both impeachment as well as the one for slick willy.

I am pretty sure it was on this very board I said if Trump was impeached it would destroy the country for good.

Have you libs awakened from TDS long enough to care about this?....Joe has a drug addicted bag man for a son....and you libs say nothing.....what if it were Trump Jr?....if you have to be openly hypocritical your position is wrong....
What a nice dad makes it me so envious....

Trump and Trump Jr do have this sort of thing going on, it is called Trump Inc.

And I have been against both impeachment as well as the one for slick willy.

I am pretty sure it was on this very board I said if Trump was impeached it would destroy the country for good.
Since 2015 Trump Sr has zero to do with Trump enterprises...his son has total control and is doing quite well as a matter of fact....

Forum List

Back