Joe Biden buys Russian hookers for Hunter

tramp jr left his wife and shacked up what's her name. I don't believe anything coming for HIS?? laptop.
"What's her name" is Gavin Newsom's Ex" That makes his transgression politically correct. You should be sanguine about that.:auiqs.jpg:

Did CNN report to you that it was discovered yesterday that Hunter and Joe shared a bank account....I told you all Joe is as crooked as they come...if that's the kind of leader you want than you will get what you deserve....

Oh the irony of you talking about crooked leaders. I'm hearing trump.is about to be beatified by the pope.

Since 2015 Trump Sr has zero to do with Trump enterprises...his son has total control and is doing quite well as a matter of fact....
Nothing to do with? Junior has total control? I can get you a deal on a bridge to nowhere if you are that accepting of people's reality.

Nothing to do with? Junior has total control? I can get you a deal on a bridge to nowhere if you are that accepting of people's reality.
If you have proof that Trump never divested in Trump enterprises to run for president than produce it....

Since 2015 Trump Sr has zero to do with Trump enterprises...his son has total control and is doing quite well as a matter of fact....

If Trump Sr had zero to do with Trump Inc, he would be flat out broke as he has nothing outside of his company.

If Trump Sr had zero to do with Trump Inc, he would be flat out broke as he has nothing outside of his company.
If you have proof that Trump never divested in Trump enterprises to run for president than produce it....

Again, Trump has no assets outside of his company. When Forbes said he was worth 2.5 billion, they are talking about the company, nothing else.

How do you not know this about the man you worship?

U.S. President-elect Donald Trump said on Wednesday he would maintain ownership of his global business empire but hand off control to his two oldest sons while president

Again, Trump has no assets outside of his company. When Forbes said he was worth 2.5 billion, they are talking about the company, nothing else.

How do you not know this about the man you worship?
Trump by law had to divest his interest in Trump enterprises...He did that...if you think Trump needs money prove that he does...he never took a paycheck for his time as president...I bet greedy Joe gets his check....

U.S. President-elect Donald Trump said on Wednesday he would maintain ownership of his global business empire but hand off control to his two oldest sons while president
Once again reuters is wrong....I'm not surprised are you?....

Once again reuters is wrong....I'm not surprised are you?....

You asked for proof Trump did not divest, I gave it to you,. twice.

Until you can give a link showing mine wrong, I am going by what I posted.

I will wait....

I never said, I had proof. I am saying I do not believe Donny doesn't pull the strings. Those are two completely different things.

I never said, I had proof. I am saying I do not believe Donny doesn't pull the strings. Those are two completely different things.
Well I can't argue with a guess...so I won't....

The Facts​

Trump did not divest from his holdings before taking office, and they’re significant, including nearly a dozen hotels and about 20 golf courses worldwide
Your link is from 2019 first of all and its a lie second...Trump was hounded until he divested in Trump enterprises....Trump Jr speaks about it all the time...the media wants proof which they won't get...so they write that he never divested but he did....

Cool. I'll save the 06-second, Obi Wan Kenobi meme for somebody else.
You know...I really don't care if a president has outside income as long as its not from a nation we are at odds with and via his talentless and drug addicted idiot son....lets step back and look at both pictures for a second...Trump enterprises above board American owned and apparently a legitimate company vs a shady job for a no nothing drug addict that gets paid more than God and shares a bank account with mommy and daddy....who happen to be life long public servants passing laws for us to follow...If you are cool with that fine by me....

Your link is from 2019 first of all and its a lie second...Trump was hounded until he divested in Trump enterprises....Trump Jr speaks about it all the time...the media wants proof which they won't get...so they write that he never divested but he did....

the give me a link proving your claims. Should be easy

Forum List

Back