Joe Biden Believes America is a Nation of Immigrants

Immigrants are not the problem. Illegals are.
Tell that to Trump, please.
His wife is an immigrant he knows. You don’t.
He had attempted to cut immigration every chance he gets. He has cut back radically on allowing in refugees, which he has more control over.
So, regardless of where his wives came from, he seems to have a problem with them.
You live in the woods in Maine lol don’t tell me about who I have to live around lol
I thought she was from KY. Maine makes more sense. As she is a fruit loop Leftist.
Hope you're smiling when you say that.
article-2318146-19959E2D000005DC-509_634x421.jpg

He had attempted to cut immigration every chance he gets. He has cut back radically on allowing in refugees, which he has more control over.
So, regardless of where his wives came from, he seems to have a problem with them.
You live in the woods in Maine lol don’t tell me about who I have to live around lol
I thought she was from KY. Maine makes more sense. As she is a fruit loop Leftist.
ral.axdisplay
I do not find people who are trying to ruin this country funny.

... instead of a nation of Americans. As all know by now, he has a screw loose.

He has published his stance on immigration on his issues page. It is a pages long wall of text that resembles a rampage of a crazy person. Here are some of the highlights, notice that even the sacred cow of Obama's presidency is not left unscathed on the tirade.

"Trump has waged an unrelenting assault on our values and our history as a nation of immigrants."

"Joe Biden understands the pain felt by every family across the U.S. that has had a loved one removed from the country, including under the Obama-Biden Administration, and he believes we must do better to uphold our laws humanely and preserve the dignity of immigrant families, refugees, and asylum-seekers."

The summary of Biden's proposal:
- Increase the number of refugees we welcome into the country
- Double the number of immigration judges, court staff, and interpreters
- Protect Dreamers and their families
- Create a roadmap to citizenship for the nearly 11 million people who have been living in and strengthening our country for years
- Push to repeal extreme, anti-immigrant state laws
- Reassert America’s Commitment to Asylum-Seekers and Refugees
(You wish he had the same commitment to Americans).
- Restore and defend the naturalization process for green card holders
- Restore asylum eligibility for domestic violence survivors
- Ensure that Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and Customs and Border Protection (CBP) personnel abide by professional standards

The Biden Plan for Securing Our Values as a Nation of Immigrants – Joe Biden for President
Were you better informed, or perhaps just more honest, you would know that Trump's immigration policy is identical to the policy the Democrats embraced in Schumer's 2013 bill, S 744. Both the Democrats and Trump wanted immigration to be based on merit, that is those who had the most to contribute to America in talent or skills should be given crack at immigration and only those who could provide something positive should be allowed in. In her 2015 book, Hard Choices, Hillary lamented that Schumer's bill had not become law, so when you voted for her in 2016, you were voting for Trump's immigration policy.

Lol wow a strong woman lol do you know what makes a strong woman?

He has published his stance on immigration on his issues page. It is a pages long wall of text that resembles a rampage of a crazy person. Here are some of the highlights, notice that even the sacred cow of Obama's presidency is not left unscathed on the tirade.

"Trump has waged an unrelenting assault on our values and our history as a nation of immigrants."

"Joe Biden understands the pain felt by every family across the U.S. that has had a loved one removed from the country, including under the Obama-Biden Administration, and he believes we must do better to uphold our laws humanely and preserve the dignity of immigrant families, refugees, and asylum-seekers."

- Create a roadmap to citizenship for the nearly 11 million people who have been living in and strengthening our country for years
- Ensure that Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and Customs and Border Protection (CBP) personnel abide by professional standards

The Biden Plan for Securing Our Values as a Nation of Immigrants – Joe Biden for President
Are you serious?

This whole nation was built by immigrants. Literally everyone here except Native Americans is either from an immigrant family or immigrants themselves.

You homeschooled conservitards all need to be wearing around dunce caps.

Oh I agree! Almost all Americans can trace ancestors to "immigrants". But times and situations are different.
Now there are laws on "immigration".
U.S. enacts first immigration law, March 26, 1790
And I and millions of people that support immigration are also like Trump, either married to a "LEGAL" immigrant or have parents, like Trump's
grandmother "Legal Immigrants"...
But we millions like Trump are NOT happy that people can sneak into the country, never learn english. Expect Americans to adopt THEIR
decrepit country's habits, traditions, etc. and worse yet let pregnant women come in have a baby who NOW is a legal American!
Totally wrong. Totally unfair to the millions of Americans that became "Americans" LEGALLY!
That's where the majority of idiots who think Trump, et.al. are ANTI-immigrant are so WRONG! And the MSM doesn't help!
For example "Trump anti-immigrant" results: 96,000! But "Trump anti-illegal immigrants"? 8! Results!

So you grossly biased MSM/Democrats and basically totally uninformed idiots...I'm shouting now!

Trump, me and millions like us are NOT ANTI-IMMIGRANT!

Screen Shot 2019-12-15 at 11.48.40 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-12-15 at 11.49.51 AM.png

Joe B. presents his future vision for the country

map_10-05-small.png

Are you serious?

This whole nation was built by immigrants. Literally everyone here except Native Americans is either from an immigrant family or immigrants themselves.

Oh I agree! Almost all Americans can trace ancestors to "immigrants". But times and situations are different.
Now there are laws on "immigration".
And I and millions of people that support immigration are also like Trump, either married to a "LEGAL" immigrant or have parents, like Trump's
grandmother "Legal Immigrants"...
But we millions like Trump are NOT happy that people can sneak into the country, never learn english. Expect Americans to adopt THEIR
decrepit country's habits, traditions, etc. and worse yet let pregnant women come in have a baby who NOW is a legal American!
Totally wrong. Totally unfair to the millions of Americans that became "Americans" LEGALLY!
That's where the majority of idiots who think Trump, et.al. are ANTI-immigrant! And the MSM doesn't help!
For example "Trump anti-immigrant" results: 96,000! But "Trump anti-illegal immigrants"? 8! Results!

So you grossly biased MSM/Democrats and basically totally uninformed idiots...I'm shouting now!

Trump, me and millions like us are NOT ANTI-IMMIGRANT!

View attachment 294931

View attachment 294933

Well that depends, most of the leftists here insist they are immigrants, in which case...

criminal invaders and America’s right to sovereignty all thanks to your FEELZ.
The US gov't doesn't acknowledge sovereignty- we can start there- my feeling has nothing to do with it- that's your emotion letting your mouth overload your brain- projection is what it's called- my arguments are sound- ALL men are created equal and have certain unalienable rights- Liberty and Justice for ALL- there are no emotional caveats- Truth is constant-

Cool...then you must believe that women and children are not extended those same “rights”....Right?

Haha... Gdjjr youre gonna run from that question aren’t you? I don’t blame you bud.

Are you serious?

The Very First Americans May Have Had European Roots | Smart News | Smithsonian

We know you are a weak woman.

Are you serious?

The Very First Americans May Have Had European Roots | Smart News | Smithsonian

OH SHIT!
Please don’t do that to LefTards and white guilt whackos...many of them have guns and are already suicidal.

An axe helps.

Were you better informed, or perhaps just more honest, you would know that Trump's immigration policy is identical to the policy the Democrats embraced in Schumer's 2013 bill, S 744. Both the Democrats and Trump wanted immigration to be based on merit, that is those who had the most to contribute to America in talent or skills should be given crack at immigration and only those who could provide something positive should be allowed in. In her 2015 book, Hard Choices, Hillary lamented that Schumer's bill had not become law, so when you voted for her in 2016, you were voting for Trump's immigration policy.
How has Trump managed to "enact" it without Congress passing it? I am pretty sure I would have heard about it.
I have nothing against merit based immigration policy if that is what our country needs. What I was pointing out with that post was that Trump's issue is NOT just with illegal immigrants. As you just pointed out.

How has Trump managed to "enact" it without Congress passing it? I am pretty sure I would have heard about it.
I have nothing against merit based immigration policy if that is what our country needs. What I was pointing out with that post was that Trump's issue is NOT just with illegal immigrants. As you just pointed out.
So you have no problem with Trump's immigration policy, which is just like the Democrats' immigration policy before Trump became President, so what are you complaining about?

An axe helps.
How come you didn’t pioneer America, why didn’t you drive out west, explore it? You let little ole me stop you? Lol

So you have no problem with Trump's immigration policy, which is just like the Democrats' immigration policy before Trump became President, so what are you complaining about?

I oppose allowing ILLEGAL immigrants into the country

I SUPPORT ONLY allowing immigrants who; speak english good enough to get buy, have a place to stay and have a job or educational opportunities all lined up.

I OPPOSE putting kids in cages no matter WHAT crimes their parents have committed.

and I am a LIB PROG who thinks everything cons want to do to others should happen to THEM first.

ral.axdisplay
I do not find people who are trying to ruin this country funny.

exactly.

conservatives are NOT funny.

I oppose allowing ILLEGAL immigrants into the country

I SUPPORT ONLY allowing immigrants who; speak english good enough to get buy, have a place to stay and have a job or educational opportunities all lined up.

I OPPOSE putting kids in cages no matter WHAT crimes their parents have committed.

and I am a LIB PROG who thinks everything cons want to do to others should happen to THEM first.

Everything you want to do to Americans should happen to you first.

So the Dems had nothing in there about the DACA kids? Are you SURE it eliminated chain migration, etc.? Just asking.

I know for a fact that Obama welcomed many times the number of refugees that Trump has. I believe Obama was a Democrat. I am beginning to wonder if what you are telling me is the honest truth.

Forum List

Back