Joe Biden - America's 1st Dictator.

By Joe Biden's standards, he is a dictator. I'm not going to even get into the mass voter fraud and election rigging it took to install this dictator, but again, I am only using Biden's own words in regards to dictatorship. Watch and listen:

Following the remarks by perhaps the dumbest dictator ever, you will see stats on executive orders:

Dictator Biden - 15 executive orders in 24 hours

Now, let's look at past presidents for executive orders written in their first two weeks in office:

Barack Obama - 9
Donald Trump - 8
Bill Clinton - 3
George W. Bush - 2

We do not have an honestly elected president, we have an installed dictator.

Do you have the number of E/Os for each of those presidents listed, first 4 year terms? 2 weeks really doesn't tell us much...

The two weeks have revealed that corrupt old China Joe is not running shit. He is signing anything they put in front of him. The government is run by criminals.

The govt isn't run by criminals.... It's run by people, citizens, who love their country...

You may differ with them, and they may differ with you, on political issues....

That does not make them or you, criminals.

Why would people who love their country want to fundamentally change it?

The bigger question is why would Americans elect the people that call them racists and perpetually show their hate for our Constitution and law? The answer is they did not. There was massive fraud and now a massive cover up. The people that hate this country should not be running it.

By Joe Biden's standards, he is a dictator. I'm not going to even get into the mass voter fraud and election rigging it took to install this dictator, but again, I am only using Biden's own words in regards to dictatorship. Watch and listen:

Following the remarks by perhaps the dumbest dictator ever, you will see stats on executive orders:

Now, let's look at past presidents for executive orders written in their first two weeks in office:

Barack Obama - 9
Donald Trump - 8
Bill Clinton - 3
George W. Bush - 2

We do have a honestly elected President. Elected by 81 million votes.

The large number of executive orders was due to the fact that Trump ruled by executive order. That means executive orders need to be executed to repeal them. Trump was the one who acted like a dictator.

The math doesn't really hold up on your claim, BB! If Biden is only using EO's to get rid of Trump's EO's then why has he already done more than three times the EO's that Trump did in his four years? Duh?

Barack Obama - 9
Donald Trump - 8
Bill Clinton - 3
George W. Bush - 2

Do you have the number of E/Os for each of those presidents listed, first 4 year terms? 2 weeks really doesn't tell us much...

It pretty much tells us that Joe was full of shit when he made the statement in that interview!

They are talking about a tax increase, George's first comment.

Biden said he has to get the votes, for a tax increase. An E/O for a tax increase, would be a dictatorship.

Context, is everything.

How many E/O will Biden have to sign before he becomes a dictator, Care? At this rate why even have a Congress? At seems that Joe doesn't really CARE that much about the institution where his bony white ass sat for the better part of forty years! He's got a pen and he's going to rule with that!

Trump's pen sign 41 more E/Os in his one 4 year term than Obama's pen signed his first 4 yr term.

Barack Obama - 9
Donald Trump - 8
Bill Clinton - 3
George W. Bush - 2

It pretty much tells us that Joe was full of shit when he made the statement in that interview!

Biden said he has to get the votes, for a tax increase. An E/O for a tax increase, would be a dictatorship.

Context, is everything.

How many E/O will Biden have to sign before he becomes a dictator, Care? At this rate why even have a Congress? At seems that Joe doesn't really CARE that much about the institution where his bony white ass sat for the better part of forty years! He's got a pen and he's going to rule with that!

Trump weakened Congress more than any President in our history...He ignored them, Their hearings and oversight and subpoenas.... He became his own naked clothed King.

It isn't even that Chicom Biden is a dictator, he is a weak babbler. He hobbles when he walks. He admits he doesn't know what he is signing. Who is behind him? That's what we need to know.

Barack Obama - 9
Donald Trump - 8
Bill Clinton - 3
George W. Bush - 2

By Pedo Joe's own definition, Pedo Joe is a Dictator.

George asked him about his tax plan, why not E/O it? Biden said you can't E/O a tax plan, he's got to get the votes..... the votes.

1612044129918.png

Barack Obama - 9
Donald Trump - 8
Bill Clinton - 3
George W. Bush - 2

Biden won the damn election and the last Dictator America had was FDR...

Barack Obama - 9
Donald Trump - 8
Bill Clinton - 3
George W. Bush - 2

Thanks for the link to verify your numbers, azzhat.
Biden had to sign a lot of EOs to reverse the damage that our treasonous, insurrectionist tin-pot dictator had done after 4 years.
He still has a long fucking way to go to catch up to Ronald Reagan, azzhat.

Barack Obama - 9
Donald Trump - 8
Bill Clinton - 3
George W. Bush - 2

Biden won the damn election and the last Dictator America had was FDR...

All one has to do is look at how 90% of the mail in votes went to biden....which makes it apparant those who mailed out the ballots only mailed them to known democrats or at least the great majority of them.

Barack Obama - 9
Donald Trump - 8
Bill Clinton - 3
George W. Bush - 2

You can't get into the "voter fraud" and "election rigging" because you simply have no evidence. If Trump and Giuliani had any evidence, they would have presented it during one of their 60+ court cases after the election.

Instead, all you have are QAnon-addled rants.

Barack Obama - 9
Donald Trump - 8
Bill Clinton - 3
George W. Bush - 2

You can't get into the "voter fraud" and "election rigging" because you simply have no evidence. If Trump and Giuliani had any evidence, they would have presented it during one of their 60+ court cases after the election.

Instead, all you have are QAnon-addled rants.

Why did Pennsylvania democrats insist ballots without post marks be counted and no signature check?

Last edited:

Barack Obama - 9
Donald Trump - 8
Bill Clinton - 3
George W. Bush - 2

Context, is everything.

Trump's pen sign 41 more E/Os in his one 4 year term than Obama's pen signed his first 4 yr term.

We're not talking about Obama...we're talking about Biden!

Barack Obama - 9
Donald Trump - 8
Bill Clinton - 3
George W. Bush - 2

Yep basement Joe Biden's name should have been "Dick Tater." :whipg:

Forum List

Back