Joe Biden: Acceptable Under the Circumstances

Maybe if he has picked ANNNNNNNYBODDDDDDDY as his VP other than Harris I could at least consider him since he will probably never live long enough to complete his term, but no way would I ever put that woman in power.

That's pretty much how I, a moderate conservative, feel. I can't support Trump, but I will never vote for Kamala Harris.
So you cant support a guy, who up till Biden who colluded with China that released the Kung Flu on the US, had the economy roaring, with the lowest unemployment for all races living in the US, income inequality shrinking, more wealth upon the middle class?

Nope.
you are either from russia or china

Joe Biden gave away the trade deal store to the Chinese and they rewarded him by giving his son a sweet billion dollar hedge fund investment.

Joe Biden threatened the hell out of the Ukrainians when they said they were going to investigate the corruption of his son.

Joe Biden sat on his ass and didn't say a word as Obama sent the Iranian Mullahs billions of dollars.

Biden grinned like an idiot when his buddy Obama was in Cuba giving Castro a blowjob in front of the whole world.

Biden never said a word when our embassy was overrun in Benghazi.

Joe Biden supported Obamacare, the worst health care program ever.

Biden supported Obama's tax increases that netted us increased poverty, decreased family income, tremendous debt and dismal economic growth. Now the sonofabitch says if elected he will give us even more taxes.

If anybody voted for Biden they be beaucoup dinky dau.

you are either from russia or china

Ohio, Texas, California, New Mexico, South Carolina. The closest I've been to Russia was a vacation in Alaska, the closest I've been to China was a vacation in Hawaii.

Voted Republican most of my life, still do for the most part, started exploring other options in the Presidential contests with Bush Jr's second run.

If you have a problem with that, that's your issue, not mine.

It's funny how so many people care about who I'm voting for... frankly, I couldn't care less who any of you vote for...

Forum List

Back