NOT YET ACHIEVED​

Extend Voting Rights Act​

DROPPED​

Institute national police oversight commission​

NOT YET ACHIEVED​

Push Congress to pass SAFE Justice Act​

IMMIGRATION

DONE​

Introduce legislation for pathway to citizenship for immigrants in the U.S. illegally​

IT'S COMPLICATED​

Make Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, or DACA, permanent​

IT'S COMPLICATED​

Stop family separation at U.S.-Mexico border​

DONE​

Establish task force to reunite children and parents separated at the border​

DONE​

End Trump executive order banning travelers from some Muslim-majority countries​

IT'S COMPLICATED​

Stop Migrant Protection Protocols and asylum “metering” policy​

IT'S COMPLICATED​

Defund continued border wall construction​

DONE​

Increase government supervision over U.S. border and immigration agencies​

FOREIGN POLICY

IT'S COMPLICATED​

Pledge to “pick up the pieces of Donald Trump’s broken foreign policy”​

NOT YET ACHIEVED​

International summit​

?? Your top three were already accomplished by the previous administration. Odd way to start your list of Biden accomplishments.

The AMAZING Biden is getting America back to work
500,000 last month

:clap:

Where in the world are you pulling these numbers from? Your ass? You have something in common with the democrappitic government then for sure.

I realize that we still have one more month to go before it's officially the end of 2021, but let's just go ahead and point out all of the problems that Joe (and Kamla) has caused this past year (that I can think of and you can add some yourself) because it still baffles me of how this turd even still has supporters.

. Gas prices and taxes inclined.
. Shorter supply chain.
. Workers and income declined.
. Oil shortages.
. Thirteen workers lost their lives when Joe Biden failed to pull them out of Afghanistan.
. Border is currently insecure and illegal immigrants are currently able to enter this country.
. Instead of making the border secure Joe Biden offered to pay illegal immigrants 45,000 dollars which is seen as a reward for the criminals instead of encouraging them to stay with their children and come into this country legally.
. Censoring and lack of freedom of speech has gotten worse.
. Other constitutional rights like the right to bear arms is currently being threatened and instead they're making laws that doesn't seem constructional like masks and vaccine mandates.
. Abortion is currently being pushed by Kamala Harris herself and I do believe Joe Biden as well.
. Instead of love and unity hate is currently being pushed into the minds of innocent children based upon skin color. (Critical Race Theory or CRT.)
. History is trying to be erased and statues of heroic figures are being taken down and having statues of criminals (like George Floyd) are being put up.

Now, I'm sure there's a whole LOT more that Biden has done or has failed to attempt to stop, but as you can see that list is already pretty long and if I looked up every problem in America I'd probably be here all night. I have absolutely no doubt that he truly is the WORST president in US history.
Not $45,000 but $ 450,000.

Where in the world are you pulling these numbers from? Your ass? You have something in common with the democrappitic government then for sure.
Read it and weep Sweetie!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

• Nonfarm payrolls increased by 531,000 in October, beating the estimate of 450,000.
  • The unemployment rate fell to 4.6%, a new pandemic low and better than expectations.
  • Wages rose 0.4% for the month and were up 4.9% from a year ago.

Maybe. But the fact that the pandemic was still raging when the carnival barker lost, then threw a temper tantrum culminating in insurrection, you kinda knew things were not going to be smooth.
Come see me in six months. You might have something to talk about then. Biden gets a long runway.
Gas prices are predicted to rise 45% by June. That dumbass is trying to destroy us. Can't wait till next November, then we can impeach him!

• Nonfarm payrolls increased by 531,000 in October, beating the estimate of 450,000.
  • The unemployment rate fell to 4.6%, a new pandemic low and better than expectations.
To bad gas prices and inflation took that increase and more. What about the $13,000 Biden wants to add to childcare for the middle class. So the ones who don't pay taxes get free childcare. I struggled to keep my son in daycare. Do I get a refund?

LMAO okay so just because you put your so called facts in print I should believe them? Source please. :link:
Gas prices are predicted to rise 45% by June. That dumbass is trying to destroy us. Can't wait till next November, then we can impeach him!

That will only work if we can impeach Kamala Harris too though.

I struggled to keep my son in daycare. Do I get a refund?

Around where I live (at least) Parents are being paid just for having children under the age of eighteen.

LMAO okay so just because you put your so called facts in print I should believe them? Source please. :link:

That will only work if we can impeach Kamala Harris too though.

Around where I live (at least) Parents are being paid just for having children under the age of eighteen.
I raised my son by myself and struggled. Now all a sudden we should pay for them. I want a refund.

If you're not a person of color it ain't going to happen. Biden's paying illegals half a million for breaking the law so there's not enough money.
That's the problem I'm white. The only good thing is I can live on hardly nothing. Because the only thing I'm indebted for is my land. Going to build my house myself, and it's going to be a little over 500 sq ft. Be able to do that out of pocket.

If you're not a person of color it ain't going to happen. Biden's paying illegals half a million for breaking the law so there's not enough money.

To which I posted my other topic earlier that would be a better solution to the illegal immigrant parents who are the direct cause of their children suffering. (This is the greatest legal advice I ever heard btw.)

Bush put us in there

Every other President was stuck trying to get us out
Biden finally got us out
So when we are discussing the failures of the removal of troops, leaving Americans behind, Americans dying, and weapons left behind worth billions, it is Trump's agreement that got the US out and, therefore, no fault of Biden who was suppose to plan a proper withdraw.

But when trying to credit someone for actually getting us out of a Vietnam hellhole created by the Biden loving Bush and Obama refused to do, it was Biden that got us out.

So which is it?

It's amazing he can walk
walk and race cars

1636152957742.jpeg

So when we are discussing the failures of the removal of troops, leaving Americans behind, Americans dying, and weapons left behind worth billions, it is Trump's agreement that got the US out and, therefore, no fault of Biden who was suppose to plan a proper withdraw.

But when trying to credit someone for actually getting us out of a Vietnam hellhole created by the Biden loving Bush and Obama refused to do, it was Biden that got us out.

So which is it?

Biden got Americans out with the 2500 troops that Trump left him and no support from the Afghan Army

Major Miracle

:salute:

Forum List

Back