Jodi Arias Penalty

Who is going to display Arias's artshow? Is she going to do a show and tell or is Nurmi just going to close by saying that she draws?

Hi Paula! We need to get everyone here!

Testa, think she's going to show her copyright-infringed stuff? If not, then what?

I am sort of obsessed with Arias' one female character witness, Patty. No one else seems to be. But this woman is one hot mess. And I am very surprised Arias didn't ingratiate herself with anyone else enough to have them see her as worthy of backing up in court. Also, rumors are flying that Patty backed out entirely and will not testify. It's rumor. Has anyone heard any confirmation of this? I haven't been watching HLN his weekend so don't know.

I've been wondering what Jodi plans to show as well. She's been selling stuff she's recently 'copied', so what does she have left - high school stuff? I just don't see how she expects anything she can draw or copy is going to get chances for the DP down. If I were on the jury, and she was the "world's best artist", I'd still give her the DP based on the mitigating factors.

As far as I've found, Patty is still on the list for being a character witness tomorrow. We'll find out soon enough if she backs out.

Hi everyone!

I found the link on the WAT forum. If I'm not supposed to be here, just tell me.

I will say I'm fed up with the WAT site. Judge&Jury has gone too far, in my opinion. I can't keep up with the posts, since everything keeps getting moved around or deleted. I had made my opinion on that clear to J&J this morning in a post and he/she/it deleted it! LOL

I'm glad you're here. I left a message on topix, but it was deleted. I also Pmed you the address here, over there. Of course you are welcome.

Thank you! I haven't checked back on topix yet this afternoon.

I'm surprised that the link to here wasn't deleted on WAT. Everything else gets deleted, from what I've heard. I haven't gone back since I asked for my account to be deleted.

a) drunk moderating again
b) "delete" messed up with "ban"
c) out to dinner getting drunk and about to drunkdelete an entire thread again
d) Penalty starts tomorrow so who cares, we can chat it up
e) all of the above

Hi everyone!

I found the link on the WAT forum. If I'm not supposed to be here, just tell me.

I will say I'm fed up with the WAT site. Judge&Jury has gone too far, in my opinion. I can't keep up with the posts, since everything keeps getting moved around or deleted. I had made my opinion on that clear to J&J this morning in a post and he/she/it deleted it! LOL

I'm glad you're here. I left a message on topix, but it was deleted. I also Pmed you the address here, over there. Of course you are welcome.

No need to. You're here.

Hi everyone!

Yeah! You made it!

i'm surprised that the link to here wasn't deleted on wat. Everything else gets deleted, from what i've heard. I haven't gone back since i asked for my account to be deleted.

a) drunk moderating again
b) "delete" messed up with "ban"
c) out to dinner getting drunk and about to drunkdelete an entire thread again
d) penalty starts tomorrow so who cares, we can chat it up
e) all of the above

lmao.

I agree, AiSY. But my info, rumor mind you, is that Patty backed out once she learned JM would be able to cross-examine her. I don't think Arias' art has anything whatsoever to mitigate the finding of especially cruel of the jury to sentence her to DP.

Get ready because she's going to deliver quite a clsoing to this jury and to the media. Wonder what she's going to say. And when? Maybe Tuesday? ugh

I agree, AiSY. But my info, rumor mind you, is that Patty backed out once she learned JM would be able to cross-examine her. I don't think Arias' art has anything whatsoever to mitigate the finding of especially cruel of the jury to sentence her to DP.

Get ready because she's going to deliver quite a clsoing to this jury and to the media. Wonder what she's going to say. And when? Maybe Tuesday? ugh

I hope it's not a marathon. Did you see her soliloquy, or has it been deleted?

The one you wrote for her TW? I saw it earlier, don't know if it's been deleted.

Doc is quiet tonight...

Agree, Patty has enough trouble without being caught in JoJo's web, she was in over her head.

Let's get back to the thing that brought us together and that is:
:eusa_liar:

I love that emoticon, JoJo :eusa_liar: JoJo :eusa_liar: JoJo :eusa_liar: JoJo:eusa_liar:
repeat

She should have just had a family member speak.

No matter SantaFeWay.

Last edited:
1:00 EDST, right? Or more likely a half hour or more late.

Forum List

Back