Jodi Arias Penalty

A chat would be really cool so we wouldn't have to keep refreshing. Just right there, on the spot, real time reactions. But, this is better than WAT right now. Thanks for finding it.

A chat would be really cool so we wouldn't have to keep refreshing. Just right there, on the spot, real time reactions. But, this is better than WAT right now. Thanks for finding it.

I'll see if I can figure that feature out

:tongue:

This is AWESOME!

I still want to know more about whether Patty Womack is going to testify or not. And who JM wants to call as rebuttal witnesses to the DT mitigation witnesses. I think it could be Matt McCartney for the prosecution. Maybe?

Tell me now...are there other threads here where people are going to that I have to search for comrades? Or is this it for tomorrow?

Tell me now...are there other threads here where people are going to that I have to search for comrades? Or is this it for tomorrow?

This is for tomorrow. We're all JoJo all the time, except when we're not.

I wonder if JoJo has her art show all laid out and penalty phase outfit picked out.

Tomorrow is her big moment!

You go Jodi the Genius. Show the jury what you've got.

A chat would be really cool so we wouldn't have to keep refreshing. Just right there, on the spot, real time reactions. But, this is better than WAT right now. Thanks for finding
problem with chat is I can't go back and catch up which is the problem I was having with everything moving and getting deleted.

Hi Paula! We need to get everyone here!

Testa, think she's going to show her copyright-infringed stuff? If not, then what?

I am sort of obsessed with Arias' one female character witness, Patty. No one else seems to be. But this woman is one hot mess. And I am very surprised Arias didn't ingratiate herself with anyone else enough to have them see her as worthy of backing up in court. Also, rumors are flying that Patty backed out entirely and will not testify. It's rumor. Has anyone heard any confirmation of this? I haven't been watching HLN his weekend so don't know.

Hi everyone!

I found the link on the WAT forum. If I'm not supposed to be here, just tell me.

I will say I'm fed up with the WAT site. Judge&Jury has gone too far, in my opinion. I can't keep up with the posts, since everything keeps getting moved around or deleted. I had made my opinion on that clear to J&J this morning in a post and he/she/it deleted it! LOL

Hi everyone!

I found the link on the WAT forum. If I'm not supposed to be here, just tell me.

I will say I'm fed up with the WAT site. Judge&Jury has gone too far, in my opinion. I can't keep up with the posts, since everything keeps getting moved around or deleted. I had made my opinion on that clear to J&J this morning in a post and he/she/it deleted it! LOL

I'm glad you're here. I left a message on topix, but it was deleted. I also Pmed you the address here, over there. Of course you are welcome.

Last edited:
I'm surprised that the link to here wasn't deleted on WAT. Everything else gets deleted, from what I've heard. I haven't gone back since I asked for my account to be deleted.

Forum List

Back