Jobs Report Blows Away Recession Fears as Trump Economy Continues to Soar

Rick Manning: Jobs Report Blows Away Recession Fears as Trump Economy Continues to Soar
Manning: Jobs Report Blows Away Recession Fears

There were fewer people unemployed in America in August 2019 than there were in August 1975 when we were just shy of 69 million fewer people in the economy.

ME: Trump keeps winning and America is better for it every time. Who can deny that Trump is the greatest president ever. Only a fool would try

Trump said he would be the greatest jobs president ever, and he is. Sorry Lefties. is

You are lying BIG TIME.
How the hell you can say something so foolish like that?
Trump popularity is at 38% proved Trumpits is piece of shit.

6 out of 10 Trumpits does not deserve second term.

He only represents liars like you.
Whether he deserves it or not, Trump is getting a second term. Your 38% approval is BS, and those who many of those who disapprove of Trump are going to vote for him anyway. I guess 2016 is a fleeting memory for you.

Wrong again Ray. Very wrong.

I asked you a very simple question. What are Obama’s anti business policies? You keep spreading this nonsense propaganda for a while and this is all you have. Funny.

Very simple. Also, the reason President Donald Trump's policies are causing our economy to improve at such a rapid pace.

Red Tape Rising 2016: Obama Regs Top $100 Billion Annually
May 23, 2016

Authors:James Gattuso and Diane Katz

The number and cost of federal regulations increased substantially in 2015, as regulators continued to tighten restrictions on American businesses and individuals. The addition of 43 new major rules last year increased annual regulatory costs by more than $22 billion, bringing the total annual costs of Obama Administration rules to an astonishing $100 billon-plus in just seven years.

The effects of this rampant rulemaking are widespread. Among them: higher energy rates from the Environmental Protection Agency’s “Clean Power Plan”; increased food prices for both people and pets as a result of excessively prescriptive food production standards; restricted access to credit for consumers and small businesses under Dodd–Frank financial regulations; fewer health care choices and higher medical costs because of the Affordable Care Act; and reduced Internet investment and innovation under the network neutrality rules dictated by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).

The tide of regulation is expected to rise even higher in 2016—President Barack Obama’s final year in the White House. Historically, rulemaking increases as Presidents scramble to fulfill their regulatory agenda before leaving office. With 144 new rules already in the pipeline, Americans should be prepared for a regulatory surge before year’s end.
[...]

Rick Manning: Jobs Report Blows Away Recession Fears as Trump Economy Continues to Soar

There were fewer people unemployed in America in August 2019 than there were in August 1975 when we were just shy of 69 million fewer people in the economy.

ME: Trump keeps winning and America is better for it every time. Who can deny that Trump is the greatest president ever. Only a fool would try

Trump said he would be the greatest jobs president ever, and he is. Sorry Lefties. is

You are lying BIG TIME.

Whether he deserves it or not, Trump is getting a second term. Your 38% approval is BS, and those who many of those who disapprove of Trump are going to vote for him anyway. I guess 2016 is a fleeting memory for you.

Do you what is funny? Trump agreed with you.

I am only responding to terri4trump........ declaring Trump is the greatest president. That is pure garbage don’t you think?
I admire trumpy charisma but domestic and foreign policies sucks for majority of Americans except the trumpets which they don’t give a rats ass about any of his policies.

With the booming economy at least one of these polls ( except Rasmussen) should show better than 50%. Don’t you think?

These polls came from different polls. Even Fox News tells you Trumpy popularity is below 40%.

Trump is bad for US of America.

I asked you a very simple question. What are Obama’s anti business policies? You keep spreading this nonsense propaganda for a while and this is all you have. Funny.

Very simple. Also, the reason President Donald Trump's policies are causing our economy to improve at such a rapid pace.

May 23, 2016

The number and cost of federal regulations increased substantially in 2015, as regulators continued to tighten restrictions on American businesses and individuals. The addition of 43 new major rules last year increased annual regulatory costs by more than $22 billion, bringing the total annual costs of Obama Administration rules to an astonishing $100 billon-plus in just seven years.

The effects of this rampant rulemaking are widespread. Among them: higher energy rates from the Environmental Protection Agency’s “Clean Power Plan”; increased food prices for both people and pets as a result of excessively prescriptive food production standards; restricted access to credit for consumers and small businesses under Dodd–Frank financial regulations; fewer health care choices and higher medical costs because of the Affordable Care Act; and reduced Internet investment and innovation under the network neutrality rules dictated by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).

The tide of regulation is expected to rise even higher in 2016—President Barack Obama’s final year in the White House. Historically, rulemaking increases as Presidents scramble to fulfill their regulatory agenda before leaving office. With 144 new rules already in the pipeline, Americans should be prepared for a regulatory surge before year’s end.
[...]

I’m just wondering if there’s something wrong with you bro.

1. First you said no one is listening to me. But here you are with several post.

2. You quoted my post about anti-Obama policies you gave me something else.

3. You cut and paste my post to fit your agenda. That is pure dishonesty.

But you can try it again.

You are lying BIG TIME.

No I'm not you asscrack.

Because its a FACT. We are now at a 50 year low unemployment number, best numbers in 50 years you moron.
NPR: Unemployment Falls To Lowest Level In Almost 50 Years

Trumpits is piece of shit.

Takes one to know one fuckface

You are lying BIG TIME.

Also.... From last election. Despite with the massive attendance of his rallies a record breaking.
Of the 212 registered voters he only garnered 63+ millions votes.

Do you honestly believe the 63+ millions are still there?
Did it increase or decrease?

1. Gay and lesbian communities are no longer there. Plus families and friends. Look at buttigieg supports and donations. He has no chance of beating Trump but his supporters will vote democrat nominee.
2. Hispanic voters.
3. Blacks.
4. Asians.
5. Decent whiteys that r sick of his antics.
6. Etc etc etc etc.

So there’s a very big chance your fake messiah will be dethroned. Plus fueling recession and hurting business with his trade wars.
Keep it up Trumpits my man.

You are lying BIG TIME.

No I'm not you asscrack.

Because its a FACT. We are now at a 50 year low unemployment number, best numbers in 50 years you moron.

Yes you are lying. You claimed Trump is the greatest president ever.
That is pure hallucinations and garbage.

Trumpits is the most corrupted disgusting lying SOB hypocrite ever that set foot in WH.

You are lying BIG TIME.

No I'm not you asscrack.

I understand truth hurts.

May 23, 2016

[...]

Let me entertain you.

1. I am familiar where you got this link. It came from Heritage Foundation. You might as well get Hannity.

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

2. Read what you just posted. How can someone just blanketly say something like that without any specifics or details? Don’t you ever question these links?

3. How is that anti business or bad regulations even possible when the economy is already booming in 2014 2015 and 2016? Then spilled over to 2017 and beyond.

I’m in this business for a long time and I know ton and tons of businesses and owners..... but I have not met one that say I cannot do a business because of Obama or Trump.
To say Obama is an anti- business is just pure ludicrous.

If I’m wrong then explain why the economy is already booming in 2014, 2015, 2016 ..... unemployment was below 5%.

May 23, 2016

[...]

I’m just wondering if there’s something wrong with you bro.

1. First you said no one is listening to me. But here you are with several post.

2. You quoted my post about anti-Obama policies you gave me something else.

3. You cut and paste my post to fit your agenda. That is pure dishonesty.

But you can try it again.

Nothing on the topic, why are we not surprised?

Last edited:

May 23, 2016

[...]

Let me entertain you.

1. I am familiar where you got this link. It came from Heritage Foundation. You might as well get Hannity.

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

2. Read what you just posted. How can someone just blanketly say something like that without any specifics or details? Don’t you ever question these links?

3. How is that anti business or bad regulations even possible when the economy is already booming in 2014 2015 and 2016? Then spilled over to 2017 and beyond.

I’m in this business for a long time and I know ton and tons of businesses and owners..... but I have not met one that say I cannot do a business because of Obama or Trump.

If I’m wrong then explain why the economy is already booming in 2014, 2015, 2016 ..... unemployment was below 5%.

What did I post which is not true?

BOOMING? Malaise is the term to describe that economy. Live with it!

Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama. The first president in history to not have a single year of growth exceeding 3%.
2019-04-06-X2.jpg

May 23, 2016

[...]

Let me entertain you.

Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama. The first president in history to not have a single year of growth exceeding 3%.
2019-04-06-X2.jpg

Your link you’ve use is accurate but the contents is just purely inaccurate.

You purposely ignored my questions. So let me repeat it again.

If Obama is really that bad anti business and all that crap.
Why is the economy already booming in 2014, 15, 16 and beyond?

If Obama is really an anti business the way you and the rest portrayed it..... then we should be in recession started 2014. Don’t you think?

Do you honestly believe that the economy will just miraculously will boom started Jan. 20, 2017? The answer is foolishly NO.

All I’m telling to you are facts and reality.

May 23, 2016

[...]

Let me entertain you.

2019-04-06-X2.jpg

If Obama is really an anti business the way you and the rest portrayed it..... then we should be in recession started 2014. Don’t you think?

Do you honestly believe that the economy will just miraculously will boom started Jan. 20, 2017? The answer is foolishly NO.

What FACTS are wrong? NONE.

Once again,

2019-04-06-X2.jpg

You are lying BIG TIME.

Also.... From last election. Despite with the massive attendance of his rallies a record breaking.

1. Gay and lesbian communities are no longer there. Plus families and friends. Look at buttigieg supports and donations. He has no chance of beating Trump but his supporters will vote democrat nominee.
2. Hispanic voters.
3. Blacks.
4. Asians.
6. Etc etc etc etc.

So there’s a very big chance your fake messiah will be dethroned. Plus fueling recession and hurting business with his trade wars.
You can cry me a river but prepare yourself for four more years of butthurt.

May 23, 2016

[...]

Let me entertain you.

2019-04-06-X2.jpg

What FACTS are wrong? NONE.

Once again,

2019-04-06-X2.jpg

You can post all the charts and links you want but that doesn’t supports the reality and facts.

That the booming economy and low unemployment in 2015 and 2016. Is the reality.

You are lying BIG TIME.

2. Hispanic voters.
3. Blacks.
4. Asians.
6. Etc etc etc etc.

Nope. I’m very confident Trump will be gone.

You are lying BIG TIME.

2. Hispanic voters.
3. Blacks.
4. Asians.
6. Etc etc etc etc.

If he is not. Do you promise to never post on this board again? Stand behind your confidence.

You are lying BIG TIME.

2. Hispanic voters.
3. Blacks.
4. Asians.
6. Etc etc etc etc.

If he is not. Do you promise to never post on this board again? Stand behind your confidence.

Why would I bet something like that?

Forum List

Back