Job Opportunity

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
any one need work?

1646062013737.png

I doubt it and not because I have a low opinion of you but you are smarter than that…
I was give a somewhat similar opportunity many eons ago, basically an intel and extraction team member working contract for another country. I looked at it and decided I didn't like my survival odds regardless of the ridiculous amount of money they wanted to pay me.

I was give a somewhat similar opportunity many eons ago, basically an intel and extraction team member working contract for another country. I looked at it and decided I didn't like my survival odds regardless of the ridiculous amount of money they wanted to pay me.

There were a couple of guys around here, and about ten years older than me, that went to Bosnia to drive trucks during the conflict.
They stayed for six to eight months and made enough to start their own trucking business when they got back stateside.

They said it was sketchy at times, but they never had serious problems.

There were a couple of guys around here, and about ten years older than me, that went to Bosnia to drive trucks during the conflict.
They stayed for six to eight months and made enough to start their own trucking business when they got back stateside.

They said it was sketchy at times, but they never had serious problems.

Lets just say while I like Chinese food I'm not so hot on Chinese prisons.......... This was back in the mid 70s.

Lets just say while I like Chinese food I'm not so hot on Chinese prisons.......... This was back in the mid 70s.
Well that made Apple upset seeing you could be making their phones for them!

Anyhoo, prison was unlikely back then, and the unmarked grave was more likely after they taught you some of their more glorious ways of obtaining information…

Forum List

Back