When is a joke funny?

AlexandrosTsolis

Feb 1, 2022
A joke is funny to me, if and only if:

a. When I think of it, it is not normal

(think: after I relax from emotion, what is the summary?)

b. When I feel it, it feels good

(feel: which emotions come to me?)

c. I cannot experience it the same repeated continuously, for it to remain funny (experience: ā€¦

ā€¦you have to live life to know what that means between you and the rest out of all there is)

if and only if means if a joke is funny the three above are true (this is the forward way), or if the three above are true, a joke plays out (this is the backwards way)

Letā€™s go the forward way. You tell me a joke, I laugh, hahahaā€¦

If when I thought about it, it was normal, it wouldnā€™t surprise meā€¦yet a successful joke always surprises me.

If when I felt it, it felt badā€¦ it wouldnā€™t be a joke to me.

No matter how funny a joke is, I cannot experience the same joke repeated for it to remain funnyā€¦you knowā€¦doā€¦something else.

Letā€™s go the backward way. The three above are true.

We will start with b, ā€œwhen I feel it, it feels goodā€.

Assume I have a bag, and I put in the bad all the good experiences you can feel in life, and nowā€¦all the good experiences you can feelā€¦are in the bag I have.

Then we add 1, when ā€œI think it, it is not normalā€.

Now I remove from the bag all the normal experiences, so that only the surprise/unknown good experiences remainā€¦to excite you a bit.

And now we add 3, ā€œI cannot experience it the same repeated continuously for it to remain funnyā€.

Now, hereā€™s where we areā€¦we have a bag with surprising good experiences, and youā€™re all excitedā€¦but you canā€™t experience the bag or whatā€™s in the bag repeated continuouslyā€¦so maybeā€¦from time to time you can experience itā€¦but you are not sure when.. and donā€™t look at meā€¦as I already said to you that the way we look at it you cannot experience it the same repeated continuously all the timeā€¦isnā€™t it funny ?

Jokes are individual, cultural, and/or situational.

We all bring different experiences to the table.

Take it from a person with BRUTAL sense of humor...humor is most certainly not universal.

When is a joke funny?

When they post............

someone to no one: I don't like it, and it doesn't make sense to me!

no one questions someone: What specifically don't you like and doesn't make sense to you?

someone to no one: All of it! I don't like it and it doesn't make sense to me!

no one questions someone: How would you like it to be making sense for the ones before you in order for them to choose to do it in a way that you like and you chose before you were made?

no one questions someone: And how would you like it to be making sense for the next ones so that they choose to do it all, in a way that all of it you don't like, and all of it doesn't make sense to you?

someone to no one: I would like all of it, if it was made in a right way, that made sense!

someone to no one: and I am afraid you are in the all of it that I don't like, and doesn't make sense, what is it that you don't understand?

no one questions someone:

How while you think outside of all of it that you don't like and doesn't make sense to you, how is it that you understand it all...

Have you ever considered that not what you imagine seems to be happening in reality, since the beginning of reality?
Probably not, so think about that also...
I am no one, I don't know who the hell you think you are! Why?
Cause you ain't someone, and you ain't fooling no one buddy!

no one questions someone: What specifically don't you like and doesn't make sense to you?

no one questions someone: How would you like it to be making sense for the ones before you in order for them to choose to do it in a way that you like and you chose before you were made?

no one questions someone: And how would you like it to be making sense for the next ones so that they choose to do it all, in a way that all of it you don't like, and all of it doesn't make sense to you?

someone to no one: I would like all of it, if it was made in a right way, that made sense!

someone to no one: and I am afraid you are in the all of it that I don't like, and doesn't make sense, what is it that you don't understand?

How while you think outside of all of it that you don't like and doesn't make sense to you, how is it that you understand it all...

Have you ever considered that not what you imagine seems to be happening in reality, since the beginning of reality?
:eusa_eh:

Jokes are individual, cultural, and/or situational.

We all bring different experiences to the table.

Take it from a person with BRUTAL sense of humor...humor is most certainly not universal.

someone to no one:
It's not what you imagine

Reality is that which is, not that which is not.

If reality is that which is, not that which is not, that which will be later is it or isn't it real?

someone no one:
Have you ever considered that I am not the one imagining stuff here?

no one to someone:

Here read it again, sooner or later even you will get it...

Here read it again, sooner or later even you will get it...

Obviously you don't get that it doesn't translate to English very well and as such isn't funny. .

A joke is funny to me, if and only if:

a. When I think of it, it is not normal

(think: after I relax from emotion, what is the summary?)

b. When I feel it, it feels good

(feel: which emotions come to me?)

c. I cannot experience it the same repeated continuously, for it to remain funny (experience: ā€¦

ā€¦you have to live life to know what that means between you and the rest out of all there is)

if and only if means if a joke is funny the three above are true (this is the forward way), or if the three above are true, a joke plays out (this is the backwards way)

Letā€™s go the forward way. You tell me a joke, I laugh, hahahaā€¦

If when I thought about it, it was normal, it wouldnā€™t surprise meā€¦yet a successful joke always surprises me.

If when I felt it, it felt badā€¦ it wouldnā€™t be a joke to me.

No matter how funny a joke is, I cannot experience the same joke repeated for it to remain funnyā€¦you knowā€¦doā€¦something else.

Letā€™s go the backward way. The three above are true.

We will start with b, ā€œwhen I feel it, it feels goodā€.

Assume I have a bag, and I put in the bad all the good experiences you can feel in life, and nowā€¦all the good experiences you can feelā€¦are in the bag I have.

Then we add 1, when ā€œI think it, it is not normalā€.

Now I remove from the bag all the normal experiences, so that only the surprise/unknown good experiences remainā€¦to excite you a bit.

And now we add 3, ā€œI cannot experience it the same repeated continuously for it to remain funnyā€.

Now, hereā€™s where we areā€¦we have a bag with surprising good experiences, and youā€™re all excitedā€¦but you canā€™t experience the bag or whatā€™s in the bag repeated continuouslyā€¦so maybeā€¦from time to time you can experience itā€¦but you are not sure when.. and donā€™t look at meā€¦as I already said to you that the way we look at it you cannot experience it the same repeated continuously all the timeā€¦isnā€™t it funny ?
Hey Hang on Sloopy, we got us a sub-10%er here! :auiqs.jpg:

Many Memes Use Joke Logic Without Realizing It

Jokes often use fake logic. A comedian said that, while he was in Hawaii he bought a map of the United States. "Hawaii covered most of the map, with the other 49 states in a little box in the corner." The stretched logic is that a product will often be affected by where it is made.

Also, "I didn't learn anything in college. Maybe it was because I had a double major: Psychology and Reverse Psychology." The logic is that "reverse" means to cancel everything in what is not called reverse. Also that if they have various adjectives describing Psychology courses, such as Child Psychology, then they could have a course called Reverse Psychology.

Obviously you don't get that it doesn't translate to English very well and as such isn't funny. .
Donā€™t hate the game that reality is for some peopleā€¦

Hate the players that think reality is their game.

So what is really the game?

Players, this is how you play with yourselvesā€¦

You startā€¦what you do on the way we all knowā€¦

Whatā€™s that?.. you do what is fun for you player, what, do you expect God to come down and tell you easy left easy right, player?! ā€¦

So you do what is fun for you on the way player, and at a certain point player, it is more fun than what you can handle at that moment in your life, and somewhere around there, you have to end it. Why? Becauseā€¦

God really didnā€™t forget something to do, IF God really did everything, but YOU player might be forgetting somethingā€¦

ā€¦so at a certain point player you have to end itā€¦but player remember from the beginningā€¦

ā€¦after you end itā€¦

ā€¦MAMA in the end puts order.

Many Memes Use Joke Logic Without Realizing It

Jokes often use fake logic. A comedian said that, while he was in Hawaii he bought a map of the United States. "Hawaii covered most of the map, with the other 49 states in a little box in the corner." The stretched logic is that a product will often be affected by where it is made.

Also, "I didn't learn anything in college. Maybe it was because I had a double major: Psychology and Reverse Psychology." The logic is that "reverse" means to cancel everything in what is not called reverse. Also that if they have various adjectives describing Psychology courses, such as Child Psychology, then they could have a course called Reverse Psychology.
Do jokes make sense to humans?

In what way?

IN A FUNNY WAY OBVIOUSLY, OR ELSE IT WOULDN'T BE REALLY FUNNY FOR HUMANS, WOULD IT REALLY?!

Really?

yes player...really...

WHAT PLAYER?!

NOT REALLY?! Why?

Cause if you really think about it player, you will really understand...

really...

Q: What is love?

A: A notion invented by the Jews so that they can make love without paying.

Forum List

Back