Job Market Is Much Better In Red States - Worst Are CA, NY, NJ, CT, WA; Best Are ND, SD, NE, MD, NH - See Map

Your drug-addled brain is regurgitating false narratives. Philadelphia is run totally by your Klan. Embrace it. The Kensington Ave zombies are your voters. Condescending prick.
So you're stating that the democrats are forcing you to sharing needles on Kensington Avenue? Dig deep and buy some clean ones.

Democrats are governing a fucked up city of drug addicted scum like you. Condescending prick.
Yet you're the one sharing needles on Kensington Avenue....an oddly specific reference no?

Again..stop doing that. Dig deep; don't buy your daily 12 pack of malt liquor and buy some clean ones.

Yet you're the one sharing needles on Kensington Avenue....an oddly specific reference no?

Again..stop doing that. Dig deep; don't buy your daily 12 pack of malt liquor and buy some clean ones.
You're an idiot.

You didn't answer my question.
Any state with a sizable number of Trump supporters is failing in the education game. Because clearly, anyone who supports Trump is a certified dumbass.

California has tens of millions of kids to educate. What is the excuse in red states?

No...you're dreaming.

First you start off with California being so terrible...then when I point out the facts that it's not...you then come back with the GOP being responsible for it.

So you've been all over the map on this. Which, of course, is nothing new for you.

Oh, so you can't fucking read Candycorn? Anyone can look up and come to the same conclusion that you can't read or you're a liar.

I'm guessing both, how'd I do?

Another relevant data point which demonstrates the differences between the economic policies of Dems and Republicans.

CA, WA, NY all have less jobs available than there are available workers while much of the country has nearly two jobs available for every potential worker...

74178205-12393765-A_map_outlining_states_with_the_most_and_fewest_available_jobs_p-a-4_1692528732142.jpg

Yes, I know there are some outliers like VT, NH, TX. Texas probably has a lot of unemployed illegals.

The map bears a strong correlation with the 2020 election results...

View attachment 818061

I guess you get what you voted for.

What is perhaps most telling, is that Red states have most people employed, and are creating enough jobs to employ even more. This is likely to lead to further migration from Blue states to Red....

View attachment 818062

Sources:

But who want to live in a red state? Little school kids getting killed by guns on school grounds and you guys don't seem to give a shit as long as the weapons industry can get filthy rich. Even if a girl is raped in most of these red states, she can't have an abortion. And there ain't much to do in most of the red states it's so boring. I'm not even mentioning shitty low wages in most red states.

Any state with a sizable number of Trump supporters is failing in the education game. Because clearly, anyone who supports Trump is a certified dumbass.

California has tens of millions of kids to educate. What is the excuse in red states?
Do the 10 million silver tooth wetbacks have anything to do with public education sucking ass in Mexifornia and in all blue shitholes?
Unkotare

Someone's dreaming.

And the 6th biggest economy in the world; Yep Democrats did that.

How's the economy in Alabama... are they back to trading chickens yet?

It is the most populace state, so no surprise there. But it is fifth in state GDP per capita [Link].

Size isn't everything, candycorn. :)

Forum List

Back