Job growth, income, and GDP is better under democrat presidents - by a lot.

it’s worth telling you if you didn’t know. It’s worth telling you if you assumed it was better under republicans without actually knowing the data.

Biden‘a job growth numbers are historic by themselves. 8.7 million jobs have been created under Biden so far. Now, while inflation certainly is a problem right now, pretending it is all that matters is fallacious and disingenuous. This is especially important because every other economic metric has been doing quite well under Biden. Hell even if a recession hits under Biden (which i admit is a possibility), it won’t change the fact that Republican job growth is shitty. Trump‘a job growth specifically was pitiful in comparison to Biden’s.

Youre trying to give Biden credit for people going back to work after the COVID shutdowns? Literally no voter thinks he deserves credit for that.

Youre trying to give Biden credit for people going back to work after the COVID shutdowns? Literally no voter thinks he deserves credit for that.
The total amount of jobs does not account for that. Either way, job growth is still better under democrats.

Well a Republican takeover is likely, but you should be terrified. I mean say what you want about Biden and democrats, but republicans are always a disaster. They also don’t give a flying fuck about you. Sorry.

Yep, I'm terrified for Democrats.

it’s worth telling you if you didn’t know. It’s worth telling you if you assumed it was better under republicans without actually knowing the data.

Biden‘a job growth numbers are historic by themselves. 8.7 million jobs have been created under Biden so far. Now, while inflation certainly is a problem right now, pretending it is all that matters is fallacious and disingenuous. This is especially important because every other economic metric has been doing quite well under Biden. Hell even if a recession hits under Biden (which i admit is a possibility), it won’t change the fact that Republican job growth is shitty. Trump‘a job growth specifically was pitiful in comparison to Biden’s.

Trump must be a fucking genius to pull off this level of delayed sabotage.

:laughing0301:

Restoring lost jobs is not creating new jobs. IOW, if you lose $10,000 in the stock market, then get back $9,000, have you come out ahead?

No doubt about it.

Restoring lost jobs is not creating new jobs. IOW, if you lose $10,000 in the stock market, then get back $9,000, have you come out ahead?
That what republicans always say. If the republicans hadn't lost the jobs they wouldn't have to be recreated. 😂😂

You're blaming all this bullshit on Trump aren't you?

That is one hell of an awesome sabotage job to not manifest itself until two years later.

The reality is that high gas prices and inflation has always been the Obama and Biden Cloward-Piven destroy and replace method.
Lol I never said that you moron. God you’re dumb.

The total amount of jobs does not account for that. Either way, job growth is still better under democrats.
No its not. Everything is a mess specifically because of left wing political beliefs in the White House.

No its not. Everything is a mess specifically because of left wing political beliefs in the White House.
How about you show us the data that says pandemic job continuation is the reason for 8.7 million jobs. I mean my god, are you suggesting that is the reason for the last few months?!

Don't look now, Billy but Joe Biden is going to go down in history as one of the worst US Presidents EVER with his handling of the economy! He doesn't have a clue what he's doing and whoever is giving him advice on economic policy never took an introductory Econ course in college. They are literally the Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight! Everything they touch turns to shit. You know it...I know it...and the voters know it! The Democrats are going down in flames in November and Joe Biden has a better chance of being named Pope than he does getting reelected President!

How about you show us the data that says pandemic job continuation is the reason for 8.7 million jobs. I mean my god, are you suggesting that is the reason for the last few months?!
How about you show us the data that Biden had anything to do with it?

But see, because it’s true, it’s pointless to vote Republican in the future. The message needs to be passed along. I trust you will do so!
So you think, as a confirmed far Left Communist that permanent far left one party rule is the answer? We had the same shit under Carter and the economy boomed under Reagan.

Forum List

Back