Jo Jorgensen goes WOKE, supports "protesters" and says you MUST be actively anti racist. Thats not very libertarian lol

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

It's not enough to not be racist...... let that bullshit sink in. You must go out of your way to see everyone's skin color and respond appropriately based on it.

So the Libertarian party has joined the left in the SJW wars. Very sad

It's not enough to not be racist...... let that bullshit sink in. You must go out of your way to see everyone's skin color and respond appropriately based on it.

Libertarians may believe in a lot of things that Progs do. Except Progs charge the taxpayer for it.

Wow, this is great. She has some positions I disagree with but I've been watching what she says. This is great. It keep her in the running for my vote. I wish Spike lead the ticket but she is absolutely right here and the only candidate I trust what she is saying here.

When Jill Stein took a stand with those protesting to protect their water sources out west it swung me to her over Johnson last time. Maybe the (L)'s will get my vote this time.

Wow, this is great. She has some positions I disagree with but I've been watching what she says. This is great. It keep her in the running for my vote. I wish Spike lead the ticket but she is absolutely right here and the only candidate I trust what she is saying here.

When Jill Stein took a stand with those protesting to protect their water sources out west it swung me to her over Johnson last time. Maybe the (L)'s will get my vote this time.
It IS great - FOR TRUMP. Just another riot lover to drain votes away from Biden. Think she's secretly working for Trump ? Could be.

It IS great - FOR TRUMP. Just another riot lover to drain votes away from Biden. Think she's secretly working for Trump ? Could be.

I was never voting for Biden to start with.

I can’t take anyone that spews woke cultist crap seriously. Period.

Glad I don't have to vote 3rd party this time.

Another libertarian posing as a Constitutionalist that can’t treat people equally

if you can’t see the only victims Of racism or white people then you’re fucking stupid

I've never heard of that bitch :icon_rolleyes:

Forum List

Back