Jindal: people are ready for a hostile takeover of D.C.

Aren't you the posterboy for stupidity. WAKE UP ZOMBIE.. Your messiah SUCKS and over a majority of the country says so as well.. People are pissed And rightly so.. he has to be the greatest fuck up of all time and you liberal meatheads cheer his clusterfuck on..

Who pulled your string? Sit down and stfu you screeching beast.

I've been gone a year and that's the best you have? You're slipping WonderSchlong.

Happy to be out of DOC it appears. :eusa_angel:

I'd say he's just pandering to the extremists in the GOP base, but it seems that there are nothing but extremists in their base these days. They've taken over the GOP to the extent that a mainstream politician thinks it's normal to call for armed revolution over democratic rule.

Bobby Jindal Says Rebellion Brewing Against Washington

Jindal spoke at the annual conference hosted by the Faith and Freedom Coalition, a group led by longtime Christian activist Ralph Reed. Organizers said more than 1,000 evangelical leaders attended the three-day gathering. Republican officials across the political spectrum concede that evangelical voters continue to play a critical role in GOP politics."I can sense right now a rebellion brewing amongst these United States," Jindal said, "where people are ready for a hostile takeover of Washington, D.C., to preserve the American Dream for our children and grandchildren."

And what makes him even funnier is that Gov bobby ginballs is an anchor baby

His parents are here illegally? Do you have some proof of that?

I'd say he's just pandering to the extremists in the GOP base, but it seems that there are nothing but extremists in their base these days. They've taken over the GOP to the extent that a mainstream politician thinks it's normal to call for armed revolution over democratic rule.

And what makes him even funnier is that Gov bobby ginballs is an anchor baby

His parents are here illegally? Do you have some proof of that?
No Guano doesn't have proof of anything.

Jindal trying for yet another comeback I see. Jeezus that man needs to give it a rest, he's awful.

Jindal spoke at the annual conference hosted by the Faith and Freedom Coalition, a group led by longtime Christian activist Ralph Reed. Organizers said more than 1,000 evangelical leaders attended the three-day gathering. Republican officials across the political spectrum concede that evangelical voters continue to play a critical role in GOP politics."I can sense right now a rebellion brewing amongst these United States," Jindal said, "where people are ready for a hostile takeover of Washington, D.C., to preserve the American Dream for our children and grandchildren."

There's no such thing as "democratic rule" in America. Your type of thinking is the problem. We have three branches of government and you ignorant leftist trash don't understand how it works.

I don't get it.. The acronym DOC must stand for something? @ Peach

I just wrote it; DOC is "Department of Corrections", in many states.

Oh ok :) I was asking because I've been playing an RPG game actually that has those letters in it.. LOL So I was like.. Is that person from the game and is it someone I know?

He is another R who embarrassed himself doing a Republican response to the SOTU. He's popular to Rs and people on political message boards may know him but he will go nowhere in 2016.

Aren't you the posterboy for stupidity. WAKE UP ZOMBIE.. Your messiah SUCKS and over a majority of the country says so as well.. People are pissed And rightly so.. he has to be the greatest fuck up of all time and you liberal meatheads cheer his clusterfuck on..

Personal attacks and pathological anger seem to be the only offering the fringe has in their tool box. LGS is typically insipid and vague in her attacks of the POTUS. "Clusterfuck", "has to be the greatest fuck up of all time", "liberal meatheads" are logical fallacies framed in an arrogance of narcissism - for LGS has proved she lacks the self discipline and likely the intellect to offer anything sagacious.

He is another R who embarrassed himself doing a Republican response to the SOTU. He's popular to Rs and people on political message boards may know him but he will go nowhere in 2016.

I actually agree with Sarah on Jindal.. he's horrible.. I wouldn't vote for him if he ran for President. I think he's a nice man but just not Presidential material. Having said as much, neither is Barack Millhouse Obama.

Personal attacks and pathological anger seem to be the only offering the fringe has in their tool box. LGS is typically insipid and vague in her attacks of the POTUS. "Clusterfuck", "has to be the greatest fuck up of all time", "liberal meatheads" are logical fallacies framed in an arrogance of narcissism - for LGS has proved she lacks the self discipline and likely the intellect to offer anything sagacious.

Oh look..it's a hypocrite who never cleans up his own miserable leftist's posts.. He biatches and whines about insults and personal attacks and does just that. LOL

I actually agree with Sarah on Jindal.. he's horrible.. I wouldn't vote for him if he ran for President. I think he's a nice man but just not Presidential material. Having said as much, neither is Barack Millhouse Obama.

Rs are going to have to get someone at least as popular as Chris Christie. I hope they do, I love a good presidential race.

I'm a Ted Cruz or Scott Walker guy. Who is your choice for 2016?

Forum List

Back