Jimmy sums it up PERFECTLY!

Jimmy thinks THIS election was no different than any other election? Jimmy's not that bright...is he?

Oh he is quite bright - And you? Not so much ;)

I've got a degree in History and an MBA...Jimmy is a college drop out. I'm going with Jimmy's not that bright and I'm rather well educated. But thanks for playing! :)

Fuck you :finger3:

Kimmel was born in Brooklyn, New York, and grew up in the neighborhood of Mill Basin[3] as the eldest of three children of Joan Iacono and James John Kimmel, who worked at American Express and was an IBM executive.[5][6][7]

Kimmel was born in Brooklyn, New York, and grew up in the neighborhood of Mill Basin[3] as the eldest of three children of Joan Iacono and James John Kimmel, who worked at American Express and was an IBM executive.[5][6][7]

He was raised Catholic and, as a child, was an altar server.[8][9] Kimmel's mother is of Italian ancestry from Ischia, Naples, whose family migrated to the United States following the 1883 earthquake,[10][11] while two of his paternal great-great-grandparents were German immigrants. His family's surname was "Kümmel" ("caraway" in German) several generations back.[12][13][14][15]

The family moved to Las Vegas, Nevada, when he was nine years old.[5] He graduated from Ed W. Clark High School,[16] and then attended University of Nevada, Las Vegasfor one year before transferring to Arizona State University. He received an honorary degree from UNLV in 2013.[17]

Jimmy thinks THIS election was no different than any other election? Jimmy's not that bright...is he?

I've got a degree in History and an MBA...Jimmy is a college drop out. I'm going with Jimmy's not that bright and I'm rather well educated. But thanks for playing! :)

He was raised Catholic and, as a child, was an altar server.[8][9] Kimmel's mother is of Italian ancestry from Ischia, Naples, whose family migrated to the United States following the 1883 earthquake,[10][11] while two of his paternal great-great-grandparents were German immigrants. His family's surname was "Kümmel" ("caraway" in German) several generations back.[12][13][14][15]

The family moved to Las Vegas, Nevada, when he was nine years old.[5] He graduated from Ed W. Clark High School,[16] and then attended University of Nevada, Las Vegasfor one year before transferring to Arizona State University. He received an honorary degree from UNLV in 2013.[17]

What part of Kimmel is a college drop out don't you grasp, Doc? He couldn't even get through his 2nd year because as we all know that went to college...you learn all the hard stuff those first two years! (eye roll) Or are you stupid enough to think that an honorary degree is the same thing as a REAL one? LOL

What part of Kimmel is a college drop out don't you grasp, Doc? He couldn't even get through his 2nd year because as we all know that went to college...you learn all the hard stuff those first two years! (eye roll) Or are you stupid enough to think that an honorary degree is the same thing as a REAL one? LOL

Bet ur idea of an actual college grad is Sean Hannity!! :laugh:

No, he's a college drop out as well. My idea of an actual college graduate is someone that's graduated from an actual college! Duh?

No, he's a college drop out as well. My idea of an actual college graduate is someone that's graduated from an actual college! Duh?

Fatsbo perchance? :laugh2:

Limbaugh enrolled in Southeast Missouri State University but left after two semesters and one summer session. Limbaugh was not drafted during the Vietnam War draft lottery. He was also classified as “1-Y” due to a Pilonidal cyst.

Limbaugh enrolled in Southeast Missouri State University but left after two semesters and one summer session. Limbaugh was not drafted during the Vietnam War draft lottery. He was also classified as “1-Y” due to a Pilonidal cyst.

I know that you on the left think that all conservatives love Rush, Doc but the truth of the matter is that I don't listen to talk radio and I don't think I've ever heard his show other than clips played by others.
You know who has an impressive academic resume? Rachel Maddow. SHE'S a college graduate!

I know that you on the left think that all conservatives love Rush, Doc but the truth of the matter is that I don't listen to talk radio and I don't think I've ever heard his show other than clips played by others.
You know who has an impressive academic resume? Rachel Maddow. SHE'S a college graduate!

Indeed - Dr Maddow is also a Rhode Scholar. You? A shithead with a GED (at BEST! ;-)

1610413038666.jpeg

Indeed - Dr Maddow is also a Rhode Scholar. You? A shithead with a GED (at BEST! ;-)

View attachment 441448

History degree from the University of Mass...MBA from Boston University. What are your bona fides, Doc? Since you default to calling people shit head and telling them to fuck off I assume you're an Ivy Leaguer? (eye roll)

By the way...it's Rhodes scholar not Rhode! Duh?

View attachment 441448

History degree from the University of Mass...MBA from Boston University. What are your bona fides, Doc? Since you default to calling people shit head and telling them to fuck off I assume you're an Ivy Leaguer? (eye roll)

Fuck off homeskooled GED :D

View attachment 441448

Fuck off homeskooled GED :D

Yeah...you're a classy college educated guy all right! When you're getting "skooled" (sic) resort to name calling, right Sparky?

Forum List

Back