I'm ticked at Fox... and this time I have Best Reason Ever: no coverage of Brunson SCOTUS case RE election 2020

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

I'm very ticked at Fox. They don't have anything (that I can find) about this case! I did several Searches using different words. I could find the story on liberal news sites but then I found something even better. Straight from the horse's mouth: Brunson.com

Strange world we live in.... and you know something is hokey when news folks either ignore a story that everyone's talking about OR only present an egregiously don'tEvenBotherHidingItAnymore BIASED story (no thanks to that latter)

I'm very ticked at Fox. They don't have anything (that I can find) about this case! I did several Searches using different words. I could find the story on liberal news sites but then I found something even better. Straight from the horse's mouth: Brunson.com

Strange world we live in.... and you know something is hokey when news folks either ignore a story that everyone's talking about OR only present an egregiously don'tEvenBotherHidingItAnymore BIASED story (no thanks to that latter)

The case is a joke, even the most hardcore rightwing sites are not talking about it

I'm sure they'll report the results --- USSC decisions don't come out till June, usually.

I'm sure they'll report the results --- USSC decisions don't come out till June, usually.

It has already been dismissed once, now they appealed the 2nd one and it will be also.

It is not breaking your oath of office to disagree with the crackpots like the OP

Then why is SCOTUS hearing it?

They are not. It was appealed to SCOTUS so they have to choose if they are going to hear it or not. The first one they choose not to, no reason this would be any different.

There is nothing in the Constitution that would allow for what the lawsuit is asking for to happen.

Lets all agree that when this ridiculous fake lawsuit gets shot down by SCOTUS everybody takes that as final PROOF that MAGAt Trumptards are full of caca and not to be taken seriously.

Sadly they will take it as further proof that our courts are corrupted. It is the way of CT folks.

These people are the flat earthers of the political world

:itsok:

I thought the deciision had already been made not to hear it? or the Motion to Reconsider?
If so, I haven't heard that ----- I must say, I was surprised they were thinking of giving it cert; didn't seem to me the sort of thing the Court does normally. If anybody hears that the USSC isn't going to decide on that after all, let us know.

If so, I haven't heard that ----- I must say, I was surprised they were thinking of giving it cert; didn't seem to me the sort of thing the Court does normally. If anybody hears that the USSC isn't going to decide on that after all, let us know.
Maybe as one poster seemed to say.. the court cannot take this kind of case

But they appeared to want to do so. So maybe they are sending a message (some of them anyhow) that it is an important issue and they KNOW it is...

I wonder if it is true that scotus cannot hear cases that are not based on some Congress-passed law (state or federal or both)?

That is what I want to learn...

Forum List

Back