Jimmy Carter, oldest ever

I state simple truths: War is the ultimate human Failure, and Carter wasn't part of one. No other POTUS since Hoover can say that.

Period.

Fatter o' mact not only did Carter note that fact with pride, Hoover ran on it too, themeing his 1928 run on the motto "peace and prosperity".

Y'all warmonger bloodlusters forget that peace is a goal, not some kind of slur.
very wrong--you DO live in fairytale land--the land of unreality
War IS a part of humans..there has been and always will be war
it can't be a failure if it is a human '''trait'''
humans fight/bicker/HATE/etc
hate is a human '''trait'''

Yeah sure.

As long as klowns like you waddle around with that self-fulfilling prophecy, you'll continue to fuck up the world for the rest of us.

We should just have y'all self-identify and line you up to compete in a coliseum where you can bash each other to bits to your hearts' content.
= BULLSHIT
you don't even know what you just posted
FACT = there have always been wars
there are wars NOW
war is not a failure of the humans
it's like saying breathing is a failure of humans

As I just said ---- self-fulfilling prophecy. You get what you aspire to.
Inasmuch as this is your aspiration, on behalf of humanity thank you very little. Bottom line, aggression is a choice, not a fate.

Oh and if you didn't notice breathing doesn't kill anybody. It does the opposite.

In closing ---- DUH.
......so if killing is a TOTAL choice--please explain how over 85% of murders are committed by males
..or how blacks commit murder at FOUR times the rate of whites
!!!!!!!!! you CANNOT explain it except the MALES are ''programmed''/made to be aggressive = this is beyond obvious --these numbers are too high
..you can believe in evolution or creation, but males are much, much, much more aggressive than females
....why do females '''''choose''' to be much less aggressive IF there is TOTAL free will/choice?

I'm gonna go way out on a limb here and guess you're a male.

As am I. And we both made our choices, didn't we.

There will always be you knuckledraggers who insist on taking the shallow path. We call you Duh Stupids.

That doesn't address your question about gender differences though. We're "more aggressive" by instinct because we're competing for females. What you left out is that we're also sentient beings, meaning some of us think our way through testosterone poisoning. Others ---- eh, not so much. Either way, whether you will or won't ... is a choice. And there we are, back to the point.

An old philosophy riddle goes:
Q ""Why to men go to war?"
A "Because the women are watching".

Last edited:
very wrong--you DO live in fairytale land--the land of unreality
War IS a part of humans..there has been and always will be war
it can't be a failure if it is a human '''trait'''
humans fight/bicker/HATE/etc
hate is a human '''trait'''

Yeah sure.

As long as klowns like you waddle around with that self-fulfilling prophecy, you'll continue to fuck up the world for the rest of us.

We should just have y'all self-identify and line you up to compete in a coliseum where you can bash each other to bits to your hearts' content.
= BULLSHIT
there are wars NOW

Inasmuch as this is your aspiration, on behalf of humanity thank you very little. Bottom line, aggression is a choice, not a fate.

Oh and if you didn't notice breathing doesn't kill anybody. It does the opposite.

In closing ---- DUH.
......so if killing is a TOTAL choice--please explain how over 85% of murders are committed by males
!!!!!!!!! you CANNOT explain it except the MALES are ''programmed''/made to be aggressive = this is beyond obvious --these numbers are too high
..you can believe in evolution or creation, but males are much, much, much more aggressive than females
....why do females '''''choose''' to be much less aggressive IF there is TOTAL free will/choice?

There will always be you knuckledraggers who insist on taking the shallow path. We call you Duh Stupids.
.....you haven't explained why 85% of murders are committed by males IF there is total choice
..maybe socioeconomic problems?? = no total choice
..maybe testosterone? = no total choice
etc etc

Yeah sure.

= BULLSHIT
there are wars NOW

In closing ---- DUH.

That doesn't address your question about gender differences though. We're "more aggressive" by instinct because we're competing for females. What you left out is that we're also sentient beings, meaning some of us think our way through testosterone poisoning. Others ---- eh, not so much. Either way, whether you will or won't ... is a choice. And there we are, back to the point.

.....you haven't explained why 85% of murders are committed by males IF there is total choice
etc etc

So does gun violence/mass shootings. I've noted many times on these pages that the Merkin gun fetish problem is at base a masculinity problem. Another iteration of testosterone poisoning.

Socioeconomics can put one in a position where aggression might seem a way out. Testosterone poisoning might do that too. But we're still as noted sentient beings that have to make that choice, and the path of one's action is always a choice.

I can point you to an ethnic group of Christian communists who are absolute pacifists, who flatly refuse to fight in anybody's war anywhere or even wear a uniform. They've had a total of one murder and two suicides in five hundred years. If they (and others) figured it out, that disproves your special sale on gloom-n-doom predistination crapola.

Look, if you're trying to make the point that Jimmy Carter successfully avoided going to war because he was smart enough to figure it out where others could not, I won't argue with you. I kind of already noted that at the beginning.

= BULLSHIT
there are wars NOW

In closing ---- DUH.

etc etc

So does gun violence/mass shootings. I've noted many times on these pages that the Merkin gun fetish problem is at base a masculinity problem. Another iteration of testosterone poisoning.

Socioeconomics can put one in a position where aggression might seem a way out. Testosterone poisoning might do that too. But we're still as noted sentient beings that have to make that choice, and the path of one's action is always a choice.

I can point you to an ethnic group of Christian communists who are absolute pacifists, who flatly refuse to fight in anybody's war anywhere or even wear a uniform. They've had a total of one murder and two suicides in five hundred years. If they (and others) figured it out, that disproves your special sale on gloom-n-doom predistination crapola.

Look, if you're trying to make the point that Jimmy Carter successfully avoided going to war because he was smart enough to figure it out where others could not, I won't argue with you. I kind of already noted that at the beginning.
85%
war is part of human nature

In closing ---- DUH.

etc etc

85%

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope. It's a choice. Some choose war; others do not. Don't blame your weakness on "nature" when those others do not. That is a TOTAL cop-out.

= BULLSHIT
there are wars NOW

In closing ---- DUH.

etc etc

war/conflict/hate
.....look at divorce--people are so IN LOVE/love one another/need one another---but then they can't live with one another/husbands KILL their ex's/children/etc
humans [ males ] NATURALLY hate/conflict/can't live with one another--the SIMPLEST things ''''set them off '''--like PARKING spots --they KILL for parking spots/handicap parking

etc etc

85%

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope. It's a choice. Some choose war; others do not. Don't blame your weakness on "nature" when those others do not. That is a TOTAL cop-out.
85%

etc etc

85%

...so in my city, most of the murders/crimes are committed by blacks--in a certain area
do aliens fly over and shine a magic light on that area to make it more murderous??
or is it because socioeconomic/etc reasons??

Didn't see this posted anywhere so I picked the most appropriate forum.... as of last Friday 3/22, Jimmy Carter became the oldest ex-POTUS in American history at 94 years 172 days, surpassing George H.W. Bush who passed away in December.

>> "Both President and Mrs. Carter are both determined to use their influence for as long as they can to make the world a better place, and millions of the world's poorest people are grateful for their resolve and heart," [a Carter Center spokeswoman] added, "...we at The Carter Center sure are rooting for him and grateful for his long life of service that has benefited millions of the world's poorest people."

As the winner of a Nobel Peace Prize and three separate Grammys, President Jimmy Carter can now add being the oldest living US president to his long and impressive resume. <<​

He still builds houses with Habitat for Humanity and teaches Sunday school (video at the link)

Carter is the only POTUS since Herbert Hoover, who left office when Carter was 8 years old, who never dropped a bomb, never started a war, never fired a shot, which is in context at least as impressive as the above accomplishments although it should be standard procedure. However according to Carter his greatest accomplishment his 72-year marriage to his wife Rosalyn.

2xedzq.jpg

In closing ---- DUH.

etc etc

war/conflict/hate
.....look at divorce--people are so IN LOVE/love one another/need one another---but then they can't live with one another/husbands KILL their ex's/children/etc
humans [ males ] NATURALLY hate/conflict/can't live with one another--the SIMPLEST things ''''set them off '''--like PARKING spots --they KILL for parking spots/handicap parking

Think you need to crawl out from under your comic book and get out into the world.

etc etc

war/conflict/hate

Think you need to crawl out from under your comic book and get out into the world.
85%
you are denying reality

etc etc

war/conflict/hate

85%
you are denying reality

Not at all, I'm denying *YOU*. And that couldn't be further from reality.

etc etc

war/conflict/hate

85%
you are denying reality

85%
you people do not accept facts --
they hurt you

You know you're a loser when you sit on the internet all day going "facts".

A life. Acquire one.

etc etc

war/conflict/hate

85%
you are denying reality

_72718150_homicides_gender_464.gif

Carter Back Teaching Sunday School after Hip Surgery

>> ATLANTA (AP) — Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter talked about his recent health setback and his conversation with President Donald Trump, as he returned to teaching Sunday school in Georgia for the first time since breaking his hip.

Carter told people gathered at the Maranatha Baptist Church in Plains that he and his wife, Rosalynn, have nursing care at home and are doing fine. He thanked those present for their prayers and good wishes.

The former first lady also was hospitalized around the same time for what Carter said was initially thought to be a stroke, but turned out to be less serious.

A devout Christian, Carter regularly teaches Sunday school in Plains, drawing hundreds of visitors for each session. But he had to cancel plans to teach after hip surgery.

People began gathering at midnight to hear Carter, and by 8 a.m., a line wrapped around the church despite pouring rain, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported.

"We wanted to pay tribute for all of the work he has done," Glenda Morris-Robinson told the newspaper. "It is so wonderful to see a true servant leader. He was remarkable."

Morris-Robinson, a pediatrician from Atlanta, drove down with her daughter, Gabriella, who flew in from New York City just for the occasion. <<​

How does a president get to be great? By doing the right things that make America great. How does a president become famous for being old? Duh.

How does a president get to be great? By doing the right things that make America great. How does a president become famous for being old? Duh.

You actually want to dispute that Jimmy Carter is old??

Or are you just saying you're butthurt about it?

Forum List

Back