Jim Jordan Torches Garland In Opening Statements - Nadler/Democrats Refuse To Allow Video To Be Played

Jordan's violence in words is likely something you two would enjoy if Jordan did use physical violence against those with different ideas. Of course that was a theme in the Trump Rally's.
I cannot take pussies like you seriously. You probably have never been in a real fight in your life. Pathetic. Keep asking for police protection as you vote for those who want to defund the police. My ancestors are warriors. You’re a coward.

I cannot take pussies like you seriously. You probably have never been in a real fight in your life. Pathetic. Keep asking for police protection as you vote for those who want to defund the police. My ancestors are warriors. You’re a coward.
Your ignorance and lies here are nothing more than a rant. I wonder which post I made in response to one of yours which I mocked (most of your posts are ludicrous)?

I have never sought to defund the police, not in any post or thread. Thus that is a damn lie. Growing up I can remember four or five fights, all before the 11th grade in High School. That last one lasted two jabs to the nose of Doug Cunningham. The second one put him down with blood pouring out of his nose.

Upon my graduation from the U. I went to work in two LE Agencies.

My dad, his brother and my mom's cousin all served in WWII, in fact my mom's cousin was on a BB at Pearl Harbor the morning of 12/7/41; I enlisted in the USNR in 1967 and served most of the two years on a DD on ASW patrol.

Your ignorance and lies here are nothing more than a rant. I wonder which post I made in response to one of yours which I mocked (most of your posts are ludicrous)?

I have never sought to defund the police, not in any post or thread. Thus that is a damn lie. Growing up I can remember four or five fights, all before the 11th grade in High School. That last one lasted two jabs to the nose of Doug Cunningham. The second one put him down with blood pouring out of his nose.

Upon my graduation from the U. I went to work in two LE Agencies.

My dad, his brother and my mom's cousin all served in WWII, in fact my mom's cousin was on a BB at Pearl Harbor the morning of 12/7/41; I enlisted in the USNR in 1967 and served most of the two years on a DD on ASW patrol.
You support the party that supports defunding the police. End of story. Don’t care about where your family served. I am talking about you and your hypocrisy.

You support the party that supports defunding the police. End of story. Don’t care about where your family served. I am talking about you and your hypocrisy.
There is no bill in any legislature, or city & county boards that I'm award of to defend their police or sheriff agency. You are either a biddable fool or a 21st Century Trumpian Republican.

There is no bill in any legislature, or city & county boards that I'm award of to defend their police or sheriff agency. You are either a biddable fool or a 21st Century Trumpian Republican.
Another dodge. The Democratic Party supports CRT and Defunding the Police. Hence VA went Red and NJ almost did too. People have had enough of your silly rhetoric.

R-Jim Jordan brutalized US AG Garland, the corrupt DOJ, and the criminal FBI. In his opening statement Jordan presented the long list of:
- Tyrannical abuses of Democrats during the pandemic (civil and Constitutional rights-violating quarantines / lock-downs that forced Americans to stay at home, to wear masks in their homes, and shuttered small businesses, making many go bankrupt), their own hypocritical refusal to adhere to their own illegal mandates
- FISA Court-exposed FBI crimes of illegal spying and their part in Obama's failed coup
- The Democrats and DOJ's intent to spy on all Americans' financial records over transactions over $600
- And of the intrusion of the DOJ in local and state law enforcement matters regarding parents' threats against teacher / school boards, calling upon the FBI to intimidate and silence parents opposition to CRT and wanting to have a say in their children's education.

Jordan told how Republicans had requested documents and communication with Garland for WEEKS without EVER getting a response, yet when a political group wrote the DOJ and asked for the FBI to intervene in the matter outside of its jurisdiction / authority 5 (FIVE) DAYS LATER Garland ordered the FBI to intervene. Jordan added that one of the things the FBI immediately did was to set up a 'snitch line' to target PARENTS.

Jordan made the point of emphasizing how the DOJ has not attempted to do anything to resolve criminal actions that ARE in their jurisdiction, such as Biden's Open Border policy that has rapist, pedophiles, and MS-13 members just walking into the country and committing crimes against US citizens, like taking action against the proven highly criminal FBI that have been preying on American citizens for the last 2 decades (at least).

He then told about how he has talked to constituents who have recently told him that for the 1st time in their lives they are afraid of their own government.

Jordan next stated he had a video he wanted to play, a video of parents speaking at school boards. At this point a Democrat stood up and demanded the video NOT be played because Jordan had BROKEN A RULE requiring 24-hour notification in advance that a video would be shown. Nadler jumped at the the obviously pre-coordinated move to DENY THE VIDEO PLAYING AND DECLARED THE VIDEO WOULD not BE SHOWN.

Multiple Republicans immediately challenged the Democrats' desperate move, pointing out that there was no such rule, that there had been an issue of PROTOCOL brought up in the past that was NOT A RULE. Nadler rejected all objections, despite his forced admission that there was no such rule based on the fact that RULES are required to be voted on and passed and no such vote had been taken on this '24-hr protocol' issue.

Multiple Republicans, to include Jordan, asked what the Democrats were so afraid of a video of parents talking at a school board meeting - Nadler refused to answer and repeated they would not allow the video to be shown. This exchange made the Democrats, especially Nadler, look really bad, desperate and scared of what the video showed.

It is still mind-numbing that Nadler is still in charge of the JUDICIAL COMMITTEE. Nadler is the completely stupid corrupt Democrats who proved in the past he has no clue about the law - or does not give a damn what it says if it gets in his / the Democrats' way.

Nadler is the fat toad asshole who demanded US AG Barr release Grand Jury information that, by US law, he could NOT release.... So Nadler led the criminally partisan Democrats in CENSURING the US AG for NOT VIOLATING US LAW by releasing the information they demanded.

Did Gym say anything about sexual abuse during his time in OSU wrestling?

Did Gym say anything about sexual abuse during his time in OSU wrestling?
WTF are you talking about? You are so pathetic and can't debate the topic you had to try to hijack the thread....really?!
:itsok:

WTF are you talking about? You are so pathetic and can't debate the topic you had to try to hijack the thread....really?!
:itsok:
Was this thread not about bringing in a bunch of grievances into a committee investigating something else?

Was this thread not about bringing in a bunch of grievances into a committee investigating something else?
STFU, pathetic snowflake.

Like Joe 'The Buck Stops Here' Biden, you can't admit when you intentionally try to do shit - you lie and make excuses...

So much for the stone lie that Garland is a "reasonable centrist".
The best thing the Republicans did when they had the majority during the Obama era is keeping Merrick Garland off the Supreme Court court.

The current AG just got caught in a huge lie while under oath. Plus it’s not the first whopper he told. He denied that the justice department coordinated with the National School Board Association in the development of the memorandum which set the table for tagging concerned parents as domestic terrorists.

Sounds about right, there is no party that comes close to the democrat party in regards to corruption.
Yes. Look at their past. Start with Jefferson Davis. Then "Boss" Tweed. Woodrow Wilson ,the Godfather of Income TAX. Then FDR the Communist. Then LBJ. Not to mention famous Democrats like Robert Byrd , Bull Connors ,George Wallace ,Lester Maddox. Then pervs like Bill Clinton. Epstein was a Democrat. So were the Rosenbergs. So was Alger Hiss. All Democrats are Traitors and Criminals.

Another dodge. The Democratic Party supports CRT and Defunding the Police. Hence VA went Red and NJ almost did too. People have had enough of your silly rhetoric.
Just because you hear voices in your head, doesn't make your rant true. Dems do not support defunding the police, never have & CRT is an empty headed nightmare coming from you idiots considering it's not being tsught anywhere other then in your your head.

Name a school district in this Country that's teaching CRT. Let's have it, Skeeter.

Just because you hear voices in your head, doesn't make your rant true. Dems do not support defunding the police, never have & CRT is an empty headed nightmare coming from you idiots considering it's not being tsught anywhere other then in your your head.

Name a school district in this Country that's teaching CRT. Let's have it, Skeeter.
There was a vote in Minny to defund the police and 44% voted yes. So are you saying the GOP supports defunding the police? LOL

In MA they do, they just hide how they define it.

There was a vote in Minny to defund the police and 44% voted yes. So are you saying the GOP supports defunding the police? LOL

In MA they do, they just hide how they define it.
Oh, ok. A bill that didn't pass is a crisis. Got it.

R-Jim Jordan brutalized US AG Garland, the corrupt DOJ, and the criminal FBI. In his opening statement Jordan presented the long list of:
- Tyrannical abuses of Democrats during the pandemic (civil and Constitutional rights-violating quarantines / lock-downs that forced Americans to stay at home, to wear masks in their homes, and shuttered small businesses, making many go bankrupt), their own hypocritical refusal to adhere to their own illegal mandates
- FISA Court-exposed FBI crimes of illegal spying and their part in Obama's failed coup
- The Democrats and DOJ's intent to spy on all Americans' financial records over transactions over $600
- And of the intrusion of the DOJ in local and state law enforcement matters regarding parents' threats against teacher / school boards, calling upon the FBI to intimidate and silence parents opposition to CRT and wanting to have a say in their children's education.

Jordan told how Republicans had requested documents and communication with Garland for WEEKS without EVER getting a response, yet when a political group wrote the DOJ and asked for the FBI to intervene in the matter outside of its jurisdiction / authority 5 (FIVE) DAYS LATER Garland ordered the FBI to intervene. Jordan added that one of the things the FBI immediately did was to set up a 'snitch line' to target PARENTS.

Jordan made the point of emphasizing how the DOJ has not attempted to do anything to resolve criminal actions that ARE in their jurisdiction, such as Biden's Open Border policy that has rapist, pedophiles, and MS-13 members just walking into the country and committing crimes against US citizens, like taking action against the proven highly criminal FBI that have been preying on American citizens for the last 2 decades (at least).

He then told about how he has talked to constituents who have recently told him that for the 1st time in their lives they are afraid of their own government.

Jordan next stated he had a video he wanted to play, a video of parents speaking at school boards. At this point a Democrat stood up and demanded the video NOT be played because Jordan had BROKEN A RULE requiring 24-hour notification in advance that a video would be shown. Nadler jumped at the the obviously pre-coordinated move to DENY THE VIDEO PLAYING AND DECLARED THE VIDEO WOULD not BE SHOWN.

Multiple Republicans immediately challenged the Democrats' desperate move, pointing out that there was no such rule, that there had been an issue of PROTOCOL brought up in the past that was NOT A RULE. Nadler rejected all objections, despite his forced admission that there was no such rule based on the fact that RULES are required to be voted on and passed and no such vote had been taken on this '24-hr protocol' issue.

Multiple Republicans, to include Jordan, asked what the Democrats were so afraid of a video of parents talking at a school board meeting - Nadler refused to answer and repeated they would not allow the video to be shown. This exchange made the Democrats, especially Nadler, look really bad, desperate and scared of what the video showed.

It is still mind-numbing that Nadler is still in charge of the JUDICIAL COMMITTEE. Nadler is the completely stupid corrupt Democrats who proved in the past he has no clue about the law - or does not give a damn what it says if it gets in his / the Democrats' way.

Nadler is the fat toad asshole who demanded US AG Barr release Grand Jury information that, by US law, he could NOT release.... So Nadler led the criminally partisan Democrats in CENSURING the US AG for NOT VIOLATING US LAW by releasing the information they demanded.

OKAY I first read this headline as "Jim Jordan TOUCHES Garland" and I was like.... :puke: 😲

Time for more coffee

Forum List

Back