House to vote Thursday on holding Bannon in contempt

Ordinary Guy

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2021
How embarrassing for us to have to sit and watch this clown show by the House. We could have free college for everyone on the money they waste over and over accomplishing nothing! - OG

"The Jan. 6 House select committee voted unanimously on Tuesday to refer former Trump adviser Steve Bannon to the Justice Department for criminal prosecution in response to his refusal to cooperate with its investigation, paving the way for a full House vote on the matter, which is planned for Thursday. "

What a coincidence....

I have a lot of contempt for the panel myself.

How embarrassing for us to have to sit and watch this clown show by the House. We could have free college for everyone on the money they waste over and over accomplishing nothing! - OG

Boy, they are still obsessed with all things President Trump. It’s like they know he is way more popular than any Democrat.

"The Jan. 6 House select committee voted unanimously on Tuesday to refer former Trump adviser Steve Bannon to the Justice Department for criminal prosecution in response to his refusal to cooperate with its investigation, paving the way for a full House vote on the matter, which is planned for Thursday. "

What a coincidence....

They desperately need to distract from the Biden fuckups. They only know how to put on clown shows.

The DOJ refused to take up the issue, and the courts will smack Adam the lying little Schitt down. They have no authority to subpoena private citizens in their witchhunt and everyone know it. Bannon rightly told them to fuck off.

What a coincidence....

Yours carried no weight.

You have to understand, democrats have formed a hate Trump cult to win elections, so in the midterm elections they will be running against Trump even though he is not running. And even though Trump may not be running in future elections they will still refer to their opponents as Trumpsters, thus long after Trump is dead they will still be running against him

I mean, what else can they do? They have nothing else.

What a coincidence....

So do I, and if that weasel Schiff is on it I’m not interested-one time was enough for me to know the full score.

Frog-On-Lily-Pad.gif

What a coincidence....

No surprise.. Trumpies have little regard for the Constitution or rule of law.

that human sausage casing stole from the very people who are trump humping de-votees of their chosen one; & their chosen one pardoned him. but it's the select committee who is wrong???

:auiqs.jpg:.... unfuckingbelievable.

You have to understand, democrats have formed a hate Trump cult to win elections, so in the midterm elections they will be running against Trump even though he is not running. And even though Trump may not be running in future elections they will still refer to their opponents as Trumpsters, thus long after Trump is dead they will still be running against him

I mean, what else can they do? They have nothing else.
there may be a surprise coming in VA, democrats are nervous as their bash Trump strategy is not working

No surprise.. Trumpies have little regard for the Constitution or rule of law.
Well now, Surada, I believe you’ve submitted the top most uninformed post of the day. Now, full disclosure, I might have a pitiful post in contention when I posted prior to learning and wasn’t fully informed …. but man that’s pretty ridiculous of a connection to state about Trump supporters not being in support of the constitution. I am a big “constitutionalist”… most likely….. haven’t checked for Webster’s politicized definitional changes to confirm like they’re making with words like vaccine. I’m a strong supporter of Trump-on-paper, like many others. If corporate Democrats look into their wallets they like him too but they’re not gonna be telling anybody that. Lol

Well now, Surada, I believe you’ve submitted the top most uninformed post of the day. Now, full disclosure, I might have a pitiful post in contention when I posted prior to learning and wasn’t fully informed …. but man that’s pretty ridiculous of a connection to state about Trump supporters not being in support of the constitution. I am a big “constitutionalist”… most likely….. haven’t checked for Webster’s politicized definitional changes to confirm like they’re making with words like vaccine. I’m a strong supporter of Trump-on-paper, like many others. If corporate Democrats look into their wallets they like him too but they’re not gonna be telling anybody that. Lol

Trump has never read the Constitution.. He said it was too hard like a foreign language.

Forum List

Back