Jim Jordan rumbles with Chuck Todd over whether FBI should investigate parents at school board meetings, Chuck says some of them made death threats

I posted an extensive takedown of the Turley article and how it was ambiguous or dishonest (or just mistaken). You clearly got the impression that Turley claimed Jay Bratt from the DoJ was able to look through Trump’s papers. The source Turley refers to is The NY Times and their article says nothing of the sort.

I can call Turley a liar because his article is extremely disingenuous (if not outright lying) and gives readers (such as yourself) a belief that is clearly false. The DoJ was NOT allowed to go through Trump’s papers and the leak to The NY Times did NOT say anything of the sort.
ok
i'll wait for the jim jordan version before i decide.

ok
Jim Jordan is going to push a narrative. He’s shown as much in this interview. It doesn’t matter what facts Todd gave him, Jordan was only interested in arriving at his conclusion, that there was DoJ bias in the handling of these cases.

Todd tried to point out how the behavior or Trump was so very different than Biden, but Jordan wouldn’t respond to it.

Links to overt death threats.
note.jpg

WW

Jim Jordan is going to push a narrative. He’s shown as much in this interview. It doesn’t matter what facts Todd gave him, Jordan was only interested in arriving at his conclusion, that there was DoJ bias in the handling of these cases.

Todd tried to point out how the behavior or Trump was so very different than Biden, but Jordan wouldn’t respond to it.
I saw the show. Todd kept pushing dem talking points, Jim kept pushing the truth.

I saw the show. Todd kept pushing dem talking points, Jim kept pushing the truth.
Jim Jordan wouldn't respond to Chuck Todd's points. He just rambled on and on and changed the subject.

Jim Jordan doesn't think it's fair that Trump was raided when Biden wasn't. Chuck Todd pointed out that Biden didn't obstruct, delay and didn't lie about complying with a subpoena. What was Jim Jordan's response? Going off on some tangent about China that was total speculation. He never acknowledged the facts Todd presented.

Jim Jordan whined about the FBI investigating death threats. Chuck Todd asked him why they wouldn't follow up on investigating death threats? What was Jim Jordan's response? Nothing. Doesn't want to talk about the fact that there were death threats.

Jim Jordan complained about the photos they took of Trump's documents. That's standard protocol for agents executing a search warrant. I don't even understand why he complains about that.

Jim Jordan whines about the Mueller investigation. Mueller was appointed by Rod Rosenstein, Trump's own appointed deputy AG. Mueller executed a good investigation and reported his factual findings. What is there to complain about?

Jim Jordan said that the government pressured social media to take down the Hunter Biden story. That's not true at all and none of the interviews of documents produced change that.

Jim Jordan doesn't want to talk about how Trump's administration weaved politics into the operation of everything from the DoJ to the State Dept to the Intelligence Community. He doesn't want to talk about putting pressure on the prosecutor of the SDNY to go after Democrats of trumped up charges.

Jim Jordan has a narrative, not truth. Anything that isn't cohesive with that narrative must be ignored.

Jim Jordan wouldn't respond to Chuck Todd's points. He just rambled on and on and changed the subject.

Jim Jordan doesn't think it's fair that Trump was raided when Biden wasn't. Chuck Todd pointed out that Biden didn't obstruct, delay and didn't lie about complying with a subpoena. What was Jim Jordan's response? Going off on some tangent about China that was total speculation. He never acknowledged the facts Todd presented.

Jim Jordan whined about the FBI investigating death threats. Chuck Todd asked him why they wouldn't follow up on investigating death threats? What was Jim Jordan's response? Nothing. Doesn't want to talk about the fact that there were death threats.

Jim Jordan complained about the photos they took of Trump's documents. That's standard protocol for agents executing a search warrant. I don't even understand why he complains about that.

Jim Jordan whines about the Mueller investigation. Mueller was appointed by Rod Rosenstein, Trump's own appointed deputy AG. Mueller executed a good investigation and reported his factual findings. What is there to complain about?

Jim Jordan said that the government pressured social media to take down the Hunter Biden story. That's not true at all and none of the interviews of documents produced change that.

Jim Jordan doesn't want to talk about how Trump's administration weaved politics into the operation of everything from the DoJ to the State Dept to the Intelligence Community. He doesn't want to talk about putting pressure on the prosecutor of the SDNY to go after Democrats of trumped up charges.

Jim Jordan has a narrative, not truth. Anything that isn't cohesive with that narrative...
The FBI-Twitter connection needs to be investigated.

The Hunter Biden laptop and whistle-blower Bobulinsky need to be investigated

The FBI whistleblower claims need to be investigated

The hi-tech oligarchs buying elections needs to be investigated

The banks list of suspicious money transfers needs to be investigated.

The deep state political activities needs to be investigated, i.e. the obvious double-standard of justice.

The deep state political activities needs to be investigated, i.e. the obvious double-standard of justice.
You keep talking about this supposed double standard in justice.

It only seems like a double standard when you ignore very relevant facts that destroy that entire narrative.

Trump did not comply with a subpoena. That’s why he got raided. You refuse to acknowledge this fact. So did Jim Jordan.

You keep talking about this supposed double standard in justice.
It only seems like a double standard when you ignore very relevant facts that destroy that entire narrative.
Trump did not comply with a subpoena. That’s why he got raided. You refuse to acknowledge this fact. So did Jim Jordan.
You keep ignoring the FACT that subpoenas can be challenged in court.
Sandy Berger stole classified documents and only lost his security clearance. No big deal.
So why is Trump's claim that he declassified those documents simply dismissed?
I also showed you that the Bill Clinton sock drawer tapes were ruled as his personal property. So there is case law that supports Trump's case.
Professor Turley said that the MAL raid was totally unjustified. We need to see that affidavit.

As for the double-standard of justice. Its real.

Sandy Berger stole classified documents and only lost his security clearance. No big deal.
I also showed you that the Bill Clinton sock drawer tapes were ruled as his personal property. So there is case law that supports Trump's case.
Professor Turley said that the MAL raid was totally unjustified. We need to see that affidavit.

I didn’t ignore any of these “facts”. I’ve already responded to every one of them and explained why they’re irrelevant.

Fact is that subpoena can be challenged. But that’s irrelevant because Trump didn’t challenge the subpoena. His lawyers claimed they complied with it when that was clearly not untrue.

Fact is that the president can declassify documents. But it’s irrelevant because to this day the FBI and DoJ were never informed at any point in time that these documents were declassified. Even if they were, Trump would still be required to give them to the DoJ because of the subpoena.

Fact is the president can call something a personal document. That’s irrelevant because to this day Trump has not made that claim to anyone in the DoJ or NARA. His claim that they’re personal is flatly ridiculous since no reasonable person would accept that as a rational claim. Even if he did, he’d still be required to give them to the DoJ because of the subpoena.

I read your articles from Turley and I didn’t see any claim that the raid was totally unjustified but even if he did, he’s just talking out his ass. Your articles have been from August when we knew much less about the circumstances with the raid than we do now. Not to mention the falsehoods that the Turley articles perpetuated (namely that the DoJ was allowed to search Trump’s papers).

Your double standard falls apart when you come to grips with reality. Trump didn’t challenge the subpoena. His lawyers claimed to have complied. That wasn’t the case. This is far more evidence of intent than anything you have with Biden.

Turley is a hack for hire. He'll give you any opinion you want, depending on who's paying for it. When Clinton was impeached, Turley testified that to let this slide would set a dangerous precedent for the behaviour of future Presidents, if he was not impeached, even though the legal infraction was minor, and had no affect on any government matter.

At Trump's first impeachment, he said that the infraction was so minor that Trump should not be impeached at all, and the money was eventually paid out, so what's the problem?

I didn’t ignore any of these “facts”. I’ve already responded to every one of them and explained why they’re irrelevant.

Fact is that subpoena can be challenged. But that’s irrelevant because Trump didn’t challenge the subpoena. His lawyers claimed they complied with it when that was clearly not untrue.

Fact is that the president can declassify documents. But it’s irrelevant because to this day the FBI and DoJ were never informed at any point in time that these documents were declassified. Even if they were, Trump would still be required to give them to the DoJ because of the subpoena.

Fact is the president can call something a personal document. That’s irrelevant because to this day Trump has not made that claim to anyone in the DoJ or NARA. His claim that they’re personal is flatly ridiculous since no reasonable person would accept that as a rational claim. Even if he did, he’d still be required to give them to the DoJ because of the subpoena.

I read your articles from Turley and I didn’t see any claim that the raid was totally unjustified but even if he did, he’s just talking out his ass. Your articles have been from August when we knew much less about the circumstances with the raid than we do now. Not to mention the falsehoods that the Turley articles perpetuated (namely that the DoJ was allowed to search Trump’s papers).

Your double standard falls apart when you come to grips with reality. Trump didn’t challenge the subpoena. His lawyers claimed to have complied. That wasn’t the case. This is far more evidence of intent than anything you have with Biden.
OK, I hope you're right and Trump's disregard for the law gets him disqualified for 2024.
Then we need Joe Biden impeached for stealing classified documents, among other "crimes and abuses of power"

I want Jim Jordan to work on the more important issues:

Turley is a hack for hire. He'll give you any opinion you want, depending on who's paying for it. When Clinton was impeached, Turley testified that to let this slide would set a dangerous precedent for the behaviour of future Presidents, if he was not impeached, even though the legal infraction was minor, and had no affect on any government matter.

At Trump's first impeachment, he said that the infraction was so minor that Trump should not be impeached at all, and the money was eventually paid out, so what's the problem?
1. All lawyers are hacks for hire, duh.
2. Bill Clinton taking advantage of a young intern would have gotten ANY manager in the US fired immediately.
3. That you defend Bubba speaks volumes about the seriousness of the women's rights issue. Republicans are hounded, dems are protected.

Trump hasn't made that claim in a legal venue and under oath. As a matter of fact when Judge Dearie specifically asked for such a claim in the Special Master case the FPOTUS team refused to answer.

Because the recordings were Personal Records for documentary notes. A category clearly identified in the Presidential Records Act of 1978 and very different than the definition of "Presidential Records" also defined in the same act.

And as far as I remember none of the reporter recordings for the future book were classified TS/SCI or TS/SAP.

WW

Trump hasn't made that claim in a legal venue and under oath. As a matter of fact when Judge Dearie specifically asked for such a claim in the Special Master case the FPOTUS team refused to answer.

Because the recordings were Personal Records for documentary notes. A category clearly identified in the Presidential Records Act of 1978 and very different than the definition of "Presidential Records" also defined in the same act.

And as far as I remember none of the reporter recordings for the future book were classified TS/SCI or TS/SAP.

WW
Good post. Maybe the dems can get Trump disqualified from running in 2024? That would be good.

ok
He's not going to give you a "version". He's going to spin. Faster than a top on dope. Why? Because he has nothing. Common issue amongst Republicans over the last two decades or so.

Forum List

Back