Jim Himes: Tucker's a "parasite", cherry picked out of hours of video "enraging, makes me want to jump through the screen & strangle him, i was there"

• Banned
FqrbJvOWYAArDIF

Never cared for Carlson, until now, when I see all the bedwetting over him and his objective reporting on Jan. 6 and how the Democrats criminal syndicate is trying to smear him. The Hive is also sending its shills out to proclaim Carlson hated Trump, as if that absolves them of scumbaggery or something. lol

Never cared for Carlson, until now, when I see all the bedwetting over him and his objective reporting on Jan. 6 and how the Democrats criminal syndicate is trying to smear him. The Hive is also sending its shills out to proclaim Carlson hated Trump, as if that absolves them of scumbaggery or something. lol

The entire thing is crumbling around the DC Mob. Thus they close ranks like Mob bosses, as we had both Schumer, on the Senate floor no less, and McConnell, decrying Tucker and FOX.

I suggest seppuku instead of further disgracing themselves; be honorable.

The entire thing is crumbling around the DC Mob. Thus they close ranks like Mob bosses, as we had both Schumer, on the Senate floor no less, and McConnell, decrying Tucker and FOX.

Let’s see now. Trumptards in the hundreds have been convicted and in prison or on the way, your orange fuhrer is a whiny loser but you idiots have a video and so we are the ones who should commit seppuku? LOL

And you idiots wonder why everyone laughs at you. :itsok:

Yes, that is obviously what is happening.

Let’s see now. Trumptards in the hundreds have been convicted and in prison or on the way, your orange fuhrer is a whiny loser but you idiots have a video and so we are the ones who should commit seppuku? LOL

You scum certainly aren't laughing. You and your heroes have less than zero credibility now, burned it all down to protect treason, extortion, judicial corruption, and hundreds of RICO violations.

Please list the charges for these convictions so we can laugh at them and you.

Himes is an example of how TDS can become a desire to hurt other people or a general call to violence, like the antifa-BLM riots of the summer of 20. Himes is basically a run of the mill bigot who gets offended by opinions that don't reflect his own. He's an antifa wanna be.

Yes, that is obviously what is happening.
And the dimwitted leftards like Mac SERVE these people.

They repeat the bullshit for free, and they're too stupid to even realize it's bullshit.

Listen to that leftard moron - "MAGA media". What a fucking idiot. But this is the way the leftards have conditioned America to think. (Or I should say, not think).

Forum List

Back