Jilted boyfried shoots two and himself at mall

Three dead after gunman opens fire in suburban Baltimore mall food court | Mail Online

article-2545893-1AF5F60800000578-35_306x423.jpg

article-2545893-1AF5EFE900000578-758_306x423.jpg

article-2545893-1AF5EFF100000578-505_634x606.jpg

A Zumiez employee named Chris told WBAL radio that the gunman came out from inside a dressing room and aimed a single-barrel shotgun at the girl behind the counter and 'dropped her.'

'I hit the ground, I heard the other shot to the white male employee,' Chris recalled, saying he began crawling on his hands and knees in a scramble towards the exit.

'I scrambled past his body, got outside the store... heard two more shots and yelled ’shooter call the police!' he said, adding that not a single word was exchanged between the gunman and his victims.

'The first two were more like booming bangs,' Jan Ring told WNEW. 'And then the other two were definitely clearer shots.

'We saw a couple dead bodies,' she added, beginning to cry. 'One person was shot in the head laying there dead.'....

.... The shooter was so heavily armed a bomb squad had to be brought in to disarm the man before officials can approach and identify him, McMahon explained.

'This shouldn’t happen in our community, this shouldn’t happen in any community,' he lamented.

No it shouldn't but it happens in the US.

Look at the other photos at the link. If "you" don't care about innocent people being mowed down and the heartbreak of the families, do you care about how much these shootings cost the tax payers, the merchants?

And note that the armed guards didn't do a whole lot of good.

The FACTS are that overall firearm related crimes are down from 1993 levels by 67 percent and that murders over all are down by over 7000, remind us again why 3 dead white people are national news but the hundreds of people killed yearly in places like Detroit and Chicago are not?

Instead of asking leading questions why not just say what you think?

Another angry shooter enable by the NRA/GOP with lax and sloppy gun laws.

He was not a member of any well-regulated militia, and was not using it for self-protection.

Yea, he looks like a typical NRA/GOP type:

Aguilar-Darion-junior1390762572.jpg

He is yet another black thug who most likely has a criminal history but was given a second chance by Democrap types who think thugs deserve a second chance.

He was not a member of any well-regulated militia, and was not using it for self-protection.

He is yet another black thug who most likely has a criminal history but was given a second chance by Democrap types who think thugs deserve a second chance.

So you're saying the NRA and "GOP" are typically "black thugs"?

And you're also saying we can assume that black people "most likely have a criminal history" and you can see this from a picture?

Thanks for coming out.

Last edited:
Antibiotics?? Antibiotics??? :cuckoo:

Hey, wasn't he a tranny too?

Instead of being rude and insulting, please describe your solution that would have prevented this incident.

"Instead of being rude and insulting"? Are you shittin' me?? This guy regularly dredges up bullshit stories invariably about "trannies" involving some sort of violence or angst, which he then attributes to "libs". Here he's actually climbing on the backs of dead shooting victims to try to put political points on the board --- and you want to call ME "rude and insulting"? :banghead:

See post 53. For a more fleshed-out version, see here. No point in reposting the same thing all over again...

A semi-automatic rifle with military style decorations wasn't the weapon used here. He used Joe Biden's weapon of choice.

There is no evidence the shooter was a felon prior to this incident.

No, that's not what I am saying. If you're this stupid I am not even going to spell it out for you.

No, that's not what I am saying. If you're this stupid I am not even going to spell it out for you.

Ah, then you must be saying the opposite: that the NRA and "GOP" have no black people.

-- Who after all are "thugs" with "most likely criminal histories". Which you can tell simply by looking at a picture.

As I said --- thanks for coming out.

Instead of being rude and insulting, please describe your solution that would have prevented this incident.

"Instead of being rude and insulting"? Are you shittin' me?? This guy regularly dredges up bullshit stories invariably about "trannies" involving some sort of violence or angst, which he then attributes to "libs". Here he's actually climbing on the backs of dead shooting victims to try to put political points on the board --- and you want to call ME "rude and insulting"? :banghead:

See post 53. For a more fleshed-out version, see here. No point in reposting the same thing all over again...

A semi-automatic rifle with military style decorations wasn't the weapon used here. He used Joe Biden's weapon of choice.

Ooookaaay... well since I said nothing about semiautos or any other kind of firearm, since I said nothing about Joe Biden, and since I said nothing about the shooter's history of felony or anything else, this entire post is random irrelevance.

Don't think he has a criminal record, though it could be sealed if it happened when under age 18.

MORE firearms lead to reduced crime and murder as evidenced by the FBI report that states that since 1993 firearm crimes are down 67 percent and murders are down by over 7000.

Tell it to this baby who is growing up with a daddy and his mother who is raising her child alone.

A newly-released 911 tape from the Florida movie theater shooting reveals that the alleged shooter sat and watched the victim die from a gunshot wound to the chest.

A frantic call was made from the movie theater in Wesley Chapel, Florida at 1.29pm on January 13 after a shot rang out.

A caller is heard on the tape telling the dispatcher 'there’s been a gunshot... it looks like it broke his sternum' with a 'shotgun or pistol'.

He also frantically alerts the dispatcher to the fact that the shooter, 'an older gentleman', is still present.

Read more: 911 tape released from Florida movie theater shooting | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

article-2545498-1AE7D67D00000578-756_634x655.jpg

so you know how to end all violence and murder? Do tell us how....

Violence and murder will never be eradicated, there is no panacea for man's inhumanity to man. There are ways to reduce the number of killings by firearm, something that you and others will never support. Hence, you are part of he problem.

No one has a fighting chance when shot by a sniper, or when a weapon with a high rate of fire is reloaded with every finger pull from a high capacity magazine. Yet gun enthusiasts have been told that to outlaw one type of firearm is the precursor to outlaw all guns. Though that argument is illogical, it seems to convince most gun owners.

The guy has to be extremely mentally ill though. Assuming he was an ex or was just interested in her, that drove him to kill a a heavily tattooed single mother involved with another guy?

He was enabled by the GOP/NRA. I never said he was a member of either. Their insistence on loose and sloppy gun laws made it easy for him to get a gun. Who was he protecting himself against? What well-regulated militia was he in?

And your obsession with race is noted.

No one has a fighting chance when shot by a sniper, or when a weapon with a high rate of fire is reloaded with every finger pull from a high capacity magazine. Yet gun enthusiasts have been told that to outlaw one type of firearm is the precursor to outlaw all guns. Though that argument is illogical, it seems to convince most gun owners.

He used a shotgun, skid-mark

He was enabled by the GOP/NRA. I never said he was a member of either. Their insistence on loose and sloppy gun laws made it easy for him to get a gun. Who was he protecting himself against? What well-regulated militia was he in?

And your obsession with race is noted.
I guess lgbt groups are responsible for HIV

Ooookaaay... well since I said nothing about semiautos or any other kind of firearm, since I said nothing about Joe Biden, and since I said nothing about the shooter's history of felony or anything else, this entire post is random irrelevance.

No, you pointed me to post #53 which would lead one to believe you want background checks and or waiting periods.

The reports say the police believe the shooter bought his weapon in Montgomery Cty in Dec. One would have to assume he bought the weapon legally, so no felony convictions.

You also referred me to a link where you mentioned limiting possession of assault weapons, or as I put it semi-automatic rifles.

Now, I had asked you what your solution would be so I assumed that was your answer.

I was merely pointing out that your solution would not have prevented this incident.

Do you want to try again?

Yep, and maybe that is why there were less fatalities, or maybe because he got his target and then decided his life was over. We can't ask him, can we peckerhead?

"Violence and murder will never be eradicated, there is no panacea for man's inhumanity to man. There are ways to reduce the number of killings by firearm, something that you and others will never support. Hence, you are part of the problem."

The above applies to you too. Both paragraphs are mine and I stand by them, the short disgusting sentence is yours (as if anyone needed to be told).

"Violence and murder will never be eradicated, there is no panacea for man's inhumanity to man. There are ways to reduce the number of killings by firearm, something that you and others will never support. Hence, you are part of the problem."

The above applies to you too. Both paragraphs are mine and I stand by them, the short disgusting sentence is yours (as if anyone needed to be told).

You're talking about automatic weapons and multiple-round clips, etc., shitstain. The Columbia, Maryland mall shooter used a shotgun.
Do you need it dumbed-down more?

Yep, and maybe that is why there were less fatalities, or maybe because he got his target and then decided his life was over. We can't ask him, can we peckerhead?

There were LESS fatalities because he used a shotgun?
You know his motive now, Dick Tracey ?

What a numbnut….

Forum List

Back