Jilted boyfried shoots two and himself at mall

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Three dead after gunman opens fire in suburban Baltimore mall food court | Mail Online

article-2545893-1AF5F60800000578-35_306x423.jpg

article-2545893-1AF5EFE900000578-758_306x423.jpg

article-2545893-1AF5EFF100000578-505_634x606.jpg

A Zumiez employee named Chris told WBAL radio that the gunman came out from inside a dressing room and aimed a single-barrel shotgun at the girl behind the counter and 'dropped her.'

'I hit the ground, I heard the other shot to the white male employee,' Chris recalled, saying he began crawling on his hands and knees in a scramble towards the exit.

'I scrambled past his body, got outside the store... heard two more shots and yelled ’shooter call the police!' he said, adding that not a single word was exchanged between the gunman and his victims.

'The first two were more like booming bangs,' Jan Ring told WNEW. 'And then the other two were definitely clearer shots.

'We saw a couple dead bodies,' she added, beginning to cry. 'One person was shot in the head laying there dead.'....

.... The shooter was so heavily armed a bomb squad had to be brought in to disarm the man before officials can approach and identify him, McMahon explained.

'This shouldn’t happen in our community, this shouldn’t happen in any community,' he lamented.

No it shouldn't but it happens in the US.

Look at the other photos at the link. If "you" don't care about innocent people being mowed down and the heartbreak of the families, do you care about how much these shootings cost the tax payers, the merchants?

And note that the armed guards didn't do a whole lot of good.

Three dead after gunman opens fire in suburban Baltimore mall food court | Mail Online

A Zumiez employee named Chris told WBAL radio that the gunman came out from inside a dressing room and aimed a single-barrel shotgun at the girl behind the counter and 'dropped her.'

'I hit the ground, I heard the other shot to the white male employee,' Chris recalled, saying he began crawling on his hands and knees in a scramble towards the exit.

'I scrambled past his body, got outside the store... heard two more shots and yelled ’shooter call the police!' he said, adding that not a single word was exchanged between the gunman and his victims.

'The first two were more like booming bangs,' Jan Ring told WNEW. 'And then the other two were definitely clearer shots.

'We saw a couple dead bodies,' she added, beginning to cry. 'One person was shot in the head laying there dead.'....

.... The shooter was so heavily armed a bomb squad had to be brought in to disarm the man before officials can approach and identify him, McMahon explained.

'This shouldn’t happen in our community, this shouldn’t happen in any community,' he lamented.

Look at the other photos at the link. If "you" don't care about innocent people being mowed down and the heartbreak of the families, do you care about how much these shootings cost the tax payers, the merchants?

The FACTS are that overall firearm related crimes are down from 1993 levels by 67 percent and that murders over all are down by over 7000, remind us again why 3 dead white people are national news but the hundreds of people killed yearly in places like Detroit and Chicago are not?

The FACTS are that overall firearm related crimes are down from 1993 levels by 67 percent and that murders over all are down by over 7000, remind us again why 3 dead white people are national news but the hundreds of people killed yearly in places like Detroit and Chicago are not?

It is obvious. We need more guns. Then the murders in Detroit and Chicago will make the 11:00 news.

... overall firearm related crimes are down ...

Tell that to the families of the dead. Every day, more dead kids but the nutters say 'gun crime is down'.

That's not enough.

He could have strangled her.... that's what happens in personal crimes of passion....no need of guns.

But then he was stupid and immature ..oh well.

Sad story.

Tell that to the families of the dead. Every day, more dead kids but the nutters say 'gun crime is down'.

That's not enough.

MORE firearms lead to reduced crime and murder as evidenced by the FBI report that states that since 1993 firearm crimes are down 67 percent and murders are down by over 7000.

That's not enough.

MORE firearms lead to reduced crime and murder as evidenced by the FBI report that states that since 1993 firearm crimes are down 67 percent and murders are down by over 7000.

Tell it to this baby who is growing up with a daddy and his mother who is raising her child alone.

A newly-released 911 tape from the Florida movie theater shooting reveals that the alleged shooter sat and watched the victim die from a gunshot wound to the chest.

A frantic call was made from the movie theater in Wesley Chapel, Florida at 1.29pm on January 13 after a shot rang out.

A caller is heard on the tape telling the dispatcher 'there’s been a gunshot... it looks like it broke his sternum' with a 'shotgun or pistol'.

He also frantically alerts the dispatcher to the fact that the shooter, 'an older gentleman', is still present.

Read more: 911 tape released from Florida movie theater shooting | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

article-2545498-1AE7D67D00000578-756_634x655.jpg

That's not enough.

Tell it to this baby who is growing up with a daddy and his mother who is raising her child alone.

A newly-released 911 tape from the Florida movie theater shooting reveals that the alleged shooter sat and watched the victim die from a gunshot wound to the chest.

A frantic call was made from the movie theater in Wesley Chapel, Florida at 1.29pm on January 13 after a shot rang out.

A caller is heard on the tape telling the dispatcher 'there’s been a gunshot... it looks like it broke his sternum' with a 'shotgun or pistol'.

He also frantically alerts the dispatcher to the fact that the shooter, 'an older gentleman', is still present.

Read more: 911 tape released from Florida movie theater shooting | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

article-2545498-1AE7D67D00000578-756_634x655.jpg

so you know how to end all violence and murder? Do tell us how....

Another angry shooter enable by the NRA/GOP with lax and sloppy gun laws.

He was not a member of any well-regulated militia, and was not using it for self-protection.

Judging by the pictures, I'd say the gunman did all of society a service. The gene pool ends here, thank God. :clap2:

Judging by the pictures, I'd say the gunman did all of society a service. The gene pool ends here, thank God. :clap2:

and there you have you typical right wing voter.

hate filled scum who love death

If the store owners were armed maybe the idiot wouldn't have killed both of them

Being defenseless is the problem

Well, before lamenting "innocent" people being killed let's flip open our Bibles and read about adultery and its punishment. While taking things into your own hands is forbidden, if found guilty at a trial for adultery, according to the Bible, you'd be executed. So I can't say the two killed were "innocent." Unjustly executed perhaps. But not innocent.

So long as we wave the Bible in the air as being important and true, this will be the sort of thing that happens from time to time.

Look we all know this was not the poor guy's fault!

That damned gun leaped out of wherever is was stored right into his hand and dragged him to the mall. It then forced him to aim at the girl and pulled the trigger while he was doing everything possible to stop it. And then, it took over his muscles and pointed itself at his head and once again fired on its own.

At least that's what the anti-gun loonies want us to believe. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back