Jilted boyfried shoots two and himself at mall

Yup.

And it's good to know we still have those sterling intellects who can't figure out the difference between "disarming" and "declining to escalate" to kick around. :rolleyes:

This has dick to do with guns.

It's a personal problem that went south.

He used a gun. So what?

Would you be happier, or the dead less dead, if he used a machete?

Stop and THINK before you post such feckless nonsense.

Yeah they would be less dead. You can see a guy with a machete coming WAY before he's close enough.

Think it through. Take your time.

STFU!

If you can't speak in terms of some discernible reason, then it would be better for you and everyone around you, if you don't speak.

Pogo is an idiot who talks about what he has no idea bout ALL the time.

A knife within 20 feet is deadly vrs a gun.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGzeyO3pGzw]Gun vs. Knife Fight | Mythbusters - YouTube[/ame]

Spiderman, I am surprised you can function in society. YOU are scared to death. How many times have you been robbed and attacked? Just curious.

And did you ever think about moving to a safer locale?

Walking around with a false sense of security is NOT functioning.

It is pure fantasy.

This has dick to do with guns.

It's a personal problem that went south.

He used a gun. So what?

Would you be happier, or the dead less dead, if he used a machete?

Stop and THINK before you post such feckless nonsense.

Yeah they would be less dead. You can see a guy with a machete coming WAY before he's close enough.

STFU!

If you can't speak in terms of some discernible reason, then it would be better for you and everyone around you, if you don't speak.

Ummm... who the fuck died and made you Führer?

You won't be able to articulate the spirit of the Second Amendment if you don't understand the First.

Last edited:
Why do you want them to be in a war zone in the first place, and then intensify it?

Why do you wish to allow thugs and crazies, who will NEVER follow your rules and regulations, to have free reign over the good citizens you intend to disarm? Stated differently, why would you want to give the bad guys the edge???

Where in the fuck did I ever say that?

Exactly.

My sincere apologies if I drew an incorrect conclusion about your approach to the issue.

So please then, tell us your solution.

Spiderman, I am surprised you can function in society. YOU are scared to death. How many times have you been robbed and attacked? Just curious.

It is pure fantasy.

People who think they can never be the victim of a violent crime are living in denial.

STFU!

Pogo is an idiot who talks about what he has no idea bout ALL the time.

A knife within 20 feet is deadly vrs a gun.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGzeyO3pGzw]Gun vs. Knife Fight | Mythbusters - YouTube[/ame]

It would be less deadly if he had a round chambered or used a revolver with double action.

It is pure fantasy.

People who think they can never be the victim of a violent crime are living in denial.

And people who go looking for it every time they cross the threshold of their own doorway are in self-imposed paranoia.

It is pure fantasy.

And people who go looking for it every time they cross the threshold of their own doorway are in self-imposed paranoia.

You really can't distinguish caution and fear can you?

So I suppose you're scared to fucking death of dying in a car accident and that's why you buckle your seat belt.

The way I see it is that being prepared to defend yourself should the need arise is just common sense like buckling up when in a car.

It's prudence not fear.

Last edited:
Guns are the crack of the partisan hacks. Courage is an imaginary passion for them and thus the gun huggers cling to the source of their only strength, an empty bravado. They are like a child with its blankee who cries when separated. Drugs, even when they are hard metal talismans of courage are not something the frightened can part with. They have come to represent freedom for the unfree, teetered as they are to the gun lobby and the NRA, and a misrepresentation of the 2nd. They need their fix and their fix is an object of imaginary security, an object that gives meaning to a senselessness that only programmed Americans can believe is real.

"In 1991, Warren E. Burger, the conservative chief justice of the Supreme Court, was interviewed on the MacNeil/Lehrer NewsHour about the meaning of the Second Amendment's "right to keep and bear arms." Burger answered that the Second Amendment "has been the subject of one of the greatest pieces of fraud--I repeat the word 'fraud'--on the American public by special interest groups that I have ever seen in my lifetime." In a speech in 1992, Burger declared that "the Second Amendment doesn't guarantee the right to have firearms at all. "In his view, the purpose of the Second Amendment was "to ensure that the 'state armies'--'the militia'--would be maintained for the defense of the state."
That's his opinion. :dunno:

The law says:
The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home.

Guess which holds more weight.

Why do you wish to allow thugs and crazies, who will NEVER follow your rules and regulations, to have free reign over the good citizens you intend to disarm? Stated differently, why would you want to give the bad guys the edge???

Where in the fuck did I ever say that?

Exactly.

My sincere apologies if I drew an incorrect conclusion about your approach to the issue.

So please then, tell us your solution.

Nothing? You got nothing?

Disappointing.

Three dead after gunman opens fire in suburban Baltimore mall food court | Mail Online

article-2545893-1AF5F60800000578-35_306x423.jpg

article-2545893-1AF5EFE900000578-758_306x423.jpg

article-2545893-1AF5EFF100000578-505_634x606.jpg

A Zumiez employee named Chris told WBAL radio that the gunman came out from inside a dressing room and aimed a single-barrel shotgun at the girl behind the counter and 'dropped her.'

'I hit the ground, I heard the other shot to the white male employee,' Chris recalled, saying he began crawling on his hands and knees in a scramble towards the exit.

'I scrambled past his body, got outside the store... heard two more shots and yelled ’shooter call the police!' he said, adding that not a single word was exchanged between the gunman and his victims.

'The first two were more like booming bangs,' Jan Ring told WNEW. 'And then the other two were definitely clearer shots.

'We saw a couple dead bodies,' she added, beginning to cry. 'One person was shot in the head laying there dead.'....

.... The shooter was so heavily armed a bomb squad had to be brought in to disarm the man before officials can approach and identify him, McMahon explained.

'This shouldn’t happen in our community, this shouldn’t happen in any community,' he lamented.

No it shouldn't but it happens in the US.

Look at the other photos at the link. If "you" don't care about innocent people being mowed down and the heartbreak of the families, do you care about how much these shootings cost the tax payers, the merchants?

And note that the armed guards didn't do a whole lot of good.

Judging by the pictures, I'd say the gunman did all of society a service. The gene pool ends here, thank God. :clap2:

one can only hope you dont reproduce......

Forum List

Back