Jill Biden’s Ex-Husband Breaks Silence On ‘Very Dangerous’ Biden Family

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
The lovable maybe little bit touchy feely uncle type? #YeaRight. Biden has been abusing federal power to go after people who cross him from the start. This is why J6 peaceful protesters are in jail. These people are stone psychopaths and killers. Mobsters.

Jill Biden’s Ex-Husband Breaks His Silence On ‘Very Dangerous’ Biden Family

“I couldn’t stand it anymore,” Stevenson began. “I needed somebody just to listen to me, to tell them what happened to me because I got on the wrong side of the Biden family.” “After spoiling Jill for five years, I was on the wrong side of them, and they have literally come after me [for] 35 years in a row. One little thing after another.” Stevenson alleged that Francis Biden threatened him in the immediate aftermath of the divorce.

“Frankie Biden, of the Biden crime family, comes up to me and he goes, ‘Give [Jill Biden] the house, or you’re going to have serious problems.’” “I looked at Frankie, and I said, ‘Please. Are you threatening me?’” Stevenson asked. “And, uh, needless to say, about two months later, my brother and I were indicted for that tax charge for $8,200,” he explained. /////

“This is the only reason I’ve come forward. It’s like I said, nothing about the divorce, no bitterness,” he explained. “But Jimmy (James Biden), Frankie (Francis Biden) and President Biden are very dangerous, "

FOIA Video Shows Capitol Police Waving Jan. 6 Protesters Inside Through Doors

Last edited:
The lovable maybe little bit touchy feely uncle type? #YeaRight. Biden has been abusing federal power to go after people who cross him from the start. This is why J6 peaceful protesters are in jail. These people are stone psychopaths and killers. Mobsters.

Jill Biden’s Ex-Husband Breaks His Silence On ‘Very Dangerous’ Biden Family

“I couldn’t stand it anymore,” Stevenson began. “I needed somebody just to listen to me, to tell them what happened to me because I got on the wrong side of the Biden family.” “After spoiling Jill for five years, I was on the wrong side of them, and they have literally come after me [for] 35 years in a row. One little thing after another.” Stevenson alleged that Francis Biden threatened him in the immediate aftermath of the divorce.

“Frankie Biden, of the Biden crime family, comes up to me and he goes, ‘Give [Jill Biden] the house, or you’re going to have serious problems.’” “I looked at Frankie, and I said, ‘Please. Are you threatening me?’” Stevenson asked. “And, uh, needless to say, about two months later, my brother and I were indicted for that tax charge for $8,200,” he explained. /////

“This is the only reason I’ve come forward. It’s like I said, nothing about the divorce, no bitterness,” he explained. “But Jimmy (James Biden), Frankie (Francis Biden) and President Biden are very dangerous, "

FOIA Video Shows Capitol Police Waving Jan. 6 Protesters Inside Through Doors

And it looks like all of those scumbag Bidens are getting their slice of the pie, ain't they? This is getting verrrrry interestinggggggg!!!!

arte-johnson-very-interesting.gif

Of course Jill is a piece of shit. What honest, decent woman would stand by smiling for the cameras while her husband harasses and touches children? What kind of woman would push her doddiling half brain dead husband out on stage instead of trying to protect him? What kind of woman walks around telling everyone to call her doctor when she only has a doctorate in education? What kind of woman would stay with that family? What kind of woman that would also ignore a grandchild?

She is a terrible human being that is pretty much a gold digging whore there only for the fame, fortune and power that her husband provided her.

Are the Biden's crime syndicate going to kill the ex now?

With these professional scum you never know what will happen.

Jill might be the most evil one in the family. She knew full well of the closets full of skeletons before Joes election. She knew Joe was not mentally fit to lead the free world. Yet she encouraged him, disregarding the harm our nation might suffer and all the embarrassment that scrutiny would reveal. Good job Dr. Jill. You got your place in history as a First Lady! Your own son calls you the C word, your own daughter resents you for allowing midnight showers with Pedo Peter your husband ...and your entire family has been paid millions from our enemies. Jeez Dr. Jill.. Happy now?

Joe (and his whole family) could have just melted away into history, with most Americans remembering Brandon as just good ole Uncle Joe. But nooooo they had to put Joe in diapers and march him out into the spotlight to be revealed as the scum that he truly is. Quite puzzling for me.

He was a week late on 8K and they filed charges, hell I owed 4 times as much for 3 years and only got letters. Of course you'd excuse any commiecrat.

Maybe he and you shouldnt be deadbeats and pay your taxes on time.

He was a week late on 8K and they filed charges, hell I owed 4 times as much for 3 years and only got letters. Of course you'd excuse any commiecrat.

The dudes story apparently is a lie and he's selling it to the rubes.

Forum List

Back