Jill Biden has COVID

I'm not letting political differences get in the way. I'm praying for Dr Jill that she pulls through. Covid is a DEADLY disease. She's not likely to get through this!

I hope everyone will put politics aside and fast and pray that the wife of our beloved president can beat this deadly plague!

THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS!

🙏

I join other members (and guests) in wishing Dr. Biden a quick and complete recovery.

Bad health and death remind us pathetic human beings of how vulnerable we are.

If that is the bar that you are grasping for, you are woefully short. You cannot go a day without lying, you show it daily.

So, again you are backtracking from your statement once a liar, always a liar...at least in regards to your god.

Cool!

Carry on.

Has the hating in America now progressed to jaded expressions of wishing death on their first lady?

Has the rush to support a future fascist dictator now just become a matter of fact.

Do Americans in the majority even object to the ideals of fascism?

We hear several times every day now, expressions of hope for the opportunity to murder their political opponents. They all can't be just blowing smoke while hiding behind a keyboard.
I tell you what, why don't you tell us in detail about this supposed fascism you leftist claim is going to be coming to crush you on the left ? Detail it extensively now, because we want to know exactly what you on the left FEAR so much about Donald Trump being president again. Don't deflect, just be brave and tell us what your greatest fears about Trump is, and maybe someone on this forum will be able to assess your issue's and make you feel better about it.

Personally I think your fears are unfounded and total bull crap, because you survived without incident the first 4 year's of him being President, and you'll survive without incident another 4 year's of him being President I'm sure.

Now be brave and tell the audience what your leftist fears truly are about Trump ??

What's all this been about the whole entire time ???? Come on now, and tell us how Trump is a threat to you or your buddy's in this nation ???

I'm not letting political differences get in the way. I'm praying for Dr Jill that she pulls through. Covid is a DEADLY disease. She's not likely to get through this!

I hope everyone will put politics aside and fast and pray that the wife of our beloved president can beat this deadly plague!

THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS!

🙏
I definitely feel for the first lady, and I hope that she will be ok for sure. She's been through enough hell married to Biden.

Has the hating in America now progressed to jaded expressions of wishing death on their first lady?

Has the rush to support a future fascist dictator now just become a matter of fact.

Do Americans in the majority even object to the ideals of fascism?

We hear several times every day now, expressions of hope for the opportunity to murder their political opponents. They all can't be just blowing smoke while hiding behind a keyboard.
Who wished death on your First Lady?

I spent 2020 to 2021 in Florida where Trump supporter Republican Gov Desantis was running things into the ground as bad as other governors. Most people were afraid to leave home there also. Hospitals were overflowing with 8 hour wait time for ambulance to unload into ER. That's if an ambulance ever managed to get to you if you needed them.

Where did you flee screaming and running like your hair is on fire from?

I tell you what, why don't you tell us in detail about this supposed fascism you leftist claim is going to be coming to crush you on the left ?
Fascism can steal an election and so that could be pretty reliable evidence.

And even worse, an ambitious politician can make a claim that his election was stolen, convince half the people, and install a fascist regime before democracy can even react to stop him.

Roughly half of all Americans aren't really Americans!

Nearly all Americans don't understand that which entails fascism, as you demonstrate by referencing political assassinations.

If it was my country being threatened, I would probably become more actively involved in ensuring that a Trump is put to death, both figuratively and literally. I would surreptitiously and secretly work toward that goal.

But I'm not and so that only applies to the chance of a fascist madman having ambitions in Canada.

We can at least agree my friend, that many Americans are calling for the death of Trump, but in a cautious way out of necessity as is viewed by the law.

The extreme right isn't always observing such caution as it pertains to Biden. They at least claimed that they were intent on murdering the democratic side of your country's congress! Were they serious or were they cowards needing to express their frustrations over Trump's loss at the polls?
Duck calling to murder Trump. And those who disagree. Never knew Ducks could be so Fascist.

I got covid again from my wifes uncle who is 80 been jabbed to all boosters. Itchy throat kinda tired no big deal. This Corona has been here forever. This Gain of Function Corona will now do the same.

Forum List

Back