Jihadi John' from Islamic State beheading videos unmasked as Londoner

You guys realize that fighters like John are a small minority within ISIS right? ISIS depends heavily on local networks of militias.

Yes of course, plus we need to get off our high horses and remember about the Crusades and stuff.

Nice strawman. This has nothing to do with the Crusades, this has to do with the fact that the ISIS support network and rank and file are not composed of wealthy Jihadis like this individual; they are largely locally based militias and not ideological international warriors of Islam.

But Timothy McVeigh !

Once again, nice strawman. Let me know when you're capable of actually talking about ISIS.

As the UK is largely ruled by Sharia Law, no doubt "Mohamed" or Jihadi John or Hussein Barack or whatever his name ..was officially sent over as the executioner in a good will gesture from Englandistan!

It's only a matter of time now before Englandistan considers joining the Islamic State caliphate.

And get this, I know you're going to have a really hard time believing this, but his name is "Mohammed" !!!!

I know, amazing huh ? Bet you never saw that one coming !

LONDON (Reuters) - Investigators believe that The "Jihadi John" masked fighter who fronted Islamic State beheading videos is a British man named Mohammed Emwazi, two U.S. government sources said on Thursday.

He was born in Kuwait and comes from a prosperous family in London, where he grew up and graduated with a computer programming degree, according to the Washington Post.

In videos released by Islamic State (IS), the black-clad militant brandishing a knife and speaking with an English accent appears to have decapitated hostages including Americans, Britons and Syrians.

The Washington Post said Emwazi, who used the videos to threaten the West and taunt leaders such as President Barack Obama and British Prime Minister David Cameron, was believed to have traveled to Syria around 2012 and to have later joined IS.

In each beheading video, he is dressed entirely in black, a balaclava covering all but his eyes and the ridge of his nose. He wears a holster under his left arm.

Hostages gave him the name John as he and other IS Britons had been nicknamed the Beatles. Another was dubbed George.

British government sources and the police refused to confirm or deny the report, citing a live anti-terrorism investigation, a position mirrored by a spokeswoman for Cameron.

"We don't confirm or deny matters relating to intelligence," the spokeswoman said. "I am not going to get into the details of an ongoing police and security investigation."

"We have said since we have seen the awful actions being taken by these terrorists that we are absolutely determined to bring the perpetrators to justice, and the police and the security agencies have been working hard to do that, continue to work hard to do that and that is what we want to see," she said.

JIHADI FROM BRITAIN

more Jihadi John from Islamic State beheading videos unmasked as Londoner - Yahoo News
This has been known for quite some time.

I think they suspected it, but it was all the morning news programs this morning and said to be breaking news.
Yes, I saw that. They have been saying who he was for quite a while though. I live in Ireland and get a lot of British news.

As the UK is largely ruled by Sharia Law, no doubt "Mohamed" or Jihadi John or Hussein Barack or whatever his name ..was officially sent over as the executioner in a good will gesture from Englandistan!

It's only a matter of time now before Englandistan considers joining the Islamic State caliphate.

Stan is a Persian Suffix, ISIS isn't a Persian Islamist group.

I've been reading that ISIS is having a lot of problems with deserters and discontents

:link:
Yeah. Link because that is something I never heard of. Instead that new joins are pouring in to join. Men as well as women and girls looking to join the cause.
ISIS is losing - Vox
Too bad none of that is true. I wish it was.

Indeed, and you are saying this based on your super secret spy and intelligence gathering network no doubt. :wink:

And get this, I know you're going to have a really hard time believing this, but his name is "Mohammed" !!!!

LONDON (Reuters) - Investigators believe that The "Jihadi John" masked fighter who fronted Islamic State beheading videos is a British man named Mohammed Emwazi, two U.S. government sources said on Thursday.

He was born in Kuwait and comes from a prosperous family in London, where he grew up and graduated with a computer programming degree, according to the Washington Post.

In videos released by Islamic State (IS), the black-clad militant brandishing a knife and speaking with an English accent appears to have decapitated hostages including Americans, Britons and Syrians.

The Washington Post said Emwazi, who used the videos to threaten the West and taunt leaders such as President Barack Obama and British Prime Minister David Cameron, was believed to have traveled to Syria around 2012 and to have later joined IS.

In each beheading video, he is dressed entirely in black, a balaclava covering all but his eyes and the ridge of his nose. He wears a holster under his left arm.

Hostages gave him the name John as he and other IS Britons had been nicknamed the Beatles. Another was dubbed George.

British government sources and the police refused to confirm or deny the report, citing a live anti-terrorism investigation, a position mirrored by a spokeswoman for Cameron.
"We don't confirm or deny matters relating to intelligence," the spokeswoman said. "I am not going to get into the details of an ongoing police and security investigation."

"We have said since we have seen the awful actions being taken by these terrorists that we are absolutely determined to bring the perpetrators to justice, and the police and the security agencies have been working hard to do that, continue to work hard to do that and that is what we want to see," she said.

JIHADI FROM BRITAIN

more Jihadi John from Islamic State beheading videos unmasked as Londoner - Yahoo News

I think they suspected it, but it was all the morning news programs this morning and said to be breaking news.
Yes, I saw that. They have been saying who he was for quite a while though. I live in Ireland and get a lot of British news.

JIHADI FROM BRITAIN

What's the talk around there ? Has this guys family been threatened ?

JIHADI FROM BRITAIN

JIHADI FROM BRITAIN

What's the talk around there ? Has this guys family been threatened ?
They are being protected by MI5.

You guys realize that fighters like John are a small minority within ISIS right? ISIS depends heavily on local networks of militias.

Yes of course, plus we need to get off our high horses and remember about the Crusades and stuff.

Nice strawman. This has nothing to do with the Crusades, this has to do with the fact that the ISIS support network and rank and file are not composed of wealthy Jihadis like this individual; they are largely locally based militias and not ideological international warriors of Islam.
It has everything to do with the Crusades.

Get off your fuckin' high horse.

It has everything to do with the Crusades.

Get off your fuckin' high horse.
Crusader is also used as Yankee is. Originated long ago but reference is continual. A Crusader was in Iraq recently.

'Jihadi John' relatives under watch in Kuwait

Kuwaiti authorities are closely monitoring several relatives of "Jihadi John" who live and work in the Gulf emirate where the Islamic Stateexecutioner was born, press reports said on Sunday.

A number of relatives of Mohammed Emwazi, named as the militant who has beheaded at least five Western hostages, are working in Kuwait and like him hold British citizenship, Al-Qabas newspaper reported.

"Security agencies have taken the necessary measures to monitor them round the clock," the paper said, citing an "informed source."

The daily did not say how many of Emwazi's relatives are in Kuwait. Authorities have remained silent on the issue.

Al-Rai newspaper cited security sources as saying that Emwazi's father, Jassem Abdulkareem, also a British national, is currently in Kuwait and is expected to be summoned by authorities.

Emwazi visited Kuwait several times, the last of them between January 18 and April 26, 2010, Al-Qabas said.

He arrived from the United Arab Emirates using his British passport to obtain a Kuwaiti entry visa.

A year later, he was denied entry to Kuwait after his name came up during investigations into attacks in Britain, the newspaper said.

Emwazi's visits to Kuwait were largely of a social nature and he was briefly engaged to a stateless Kuwaiti resident, the paper added.

The Gulf emirate has tens of thousands of stateless residents known as bidoons.

Emwazi's family, who are of Iraqi origin, were among them.

MORE: Jihadi John relatives under watch in Kuwait - Yahoo News

Forum List

Back