JHU says Ben Carson doesn't Reflect their Core Values

This is an easy one...The OP doesn't know what JHU core values are but also claims that Dr Carson fits their core values..the same core values the OP says hes unclear about

So he doesn't know the core values but knows that Carson fits the core values...amazing

I linked their Core Values... There is nothing there but Racial Diversity and Goals for Hiring based on Race...

Carson fits that.

What the FUCK else are they talking about?...

Because I can't find anything that they have Published reagrding their Core Values.

:)

peace...

Do you not believe them about Carson not reflecting their Core Values or something?

This is an easy one...The OP doesn't know what JHU core values are but also claims that Dr Carson fits their core values..the same core values the OP says hes unclear about

So he doesn't know the core values but knows that Carson fits the core values...amazing

I linked their Core Values... There is nothing there but Racial Diversity and Goals for Hiring based on Race...

Carson fits that.

Because I can't find anything that they have Published reagrding their Core Values.

peace...

Do you not believe them about Carson not reflecting their Core Values or something?

I don't get what they are talking about...

Diversity of Race and Ideas is what Carson is.

Seems to me that they are not being Honest about who they are.

peace...

Carson fits that.

Core Values can't be reduced to just hiring practices. Here's an example:

http://webapps.jhu.edu/jhuniverse/administration/minutes_policies_reports/policies/anti-harassment/anti-harassment_policy.pdf

Carson fits that.

http://webapps.jhu.edu/jhuniverse/administration/minutes_policies_reports/policies/anti-harassment/anti-harassment_policy.pdf

So Carson was Harrassing someone?...

peace...

Carson fits that.

So Carson was Harrassing someone?

My comment wasn't about Carson. It was about your faulty example of what Core Values means at Hopkins.

That being said, what would you call it if a group you associated with was compared to pedophiles and practitioners of beastiality? Don't know if you're one, but could hunters be so accused because they go out into the woods to look for ANIMALS with their SONS?!?! :eek:

Johns Hopkins reacts to Carson?s homosexuality comments ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"Dr. Paul Rothman defended Carson's right to make the comments, which were made in a recent television appearance and not associated with his responsibilities at the school, but said "we recognize that tension now exists in our community because hurtful, offensive language was used."

"Dr. Carson is well known for his accomplishments as a neurosurgeon and for his contributions to the Baltimore community," Rothman wrote. "While his recent comments are inconsistent with our core values, Dr. Carson has the right to participate in public debates and media interviews and express his personal opinions on political, social and religious issues. We strongly value freedom of expression and affirm Dr. Carson's right, as a private citizen, to state his personal views."

So I go here:

The Diversity and Inclusion Strategic Plan at Johns Hopkins

I read a lot via their Link and I'm still not getting what JHU is saying about "Core Values"...

Seems to me that they are Striving for Ethnic Diversity... Even setting Goals of having a 20% Minority by 2020... Regardless of Qualifications, I'm sure. :thup:

But isn't Ben Carson part of that "Core Value" already?...

BenCarsonScrubs-620x599.jpg

^He Black...

And if Diversity of Thought is also a Goal, then you'd Think this wouldn't Bother JHU:

Dr.+ben_carson.jpg

But clearly... It does.

Again... JHU took time to Illustrate that Ben Carson doesn't Reflect their Core Values.

I'm still missing what they are talking about.

Seems to me, from what I've read on their Site, he is EXACTLY what they are Striving for in their Core Values.

Does JHU Believe Dr. Carson is Racist?... :dunno:

peace...

I thought he retired from John Hopkins?:confused:

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

My comment wasn't about Carson. It was about your faulty example of what Core Values means at Hopkins.

That being said, what would you call it if a group you associated with was compared to pedophiles and practitioners of beastiality? Don't know if you're one, but could hunters be so accused because they go out into the woods to look for ANIMALS with their SONS?!?! :eek:

Horrible Analogy... Did you give that some Thought before Posting it?...

Take issue with what Carson said...

Post his Words, and then take him to Task...

If you can. :thup:

peace...

Dr. Carson spoke the truth. Why is this held against him? In a land of deceit, truth telling is a capital offense.

The United States is now a land of deceit.

Johns Hopkins reacts to Carson?s homosexuality comments ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"Dr. Paul Rothman defended Carson's right to make the comments, which were made in a recent television appearance and not associated with his responsibilities at the school, but said "we recognize that tension now exists in our community because hurtful, offensive language was used."

"Dr. Carson is well known for his accomplishments as a neurosurgeon and for his contributions to the Baltimore community," Rothman wrote. "While his recent comments are inconsistent with our core values, Dr. Carson has the right to participate in public debates and media interviews and express his personal opinions on political, social and religious issues. We strongly value freedom of expression and affirm Dr. Carson's right, as a private citizen, to state his personal views."

So I go here:

I read a lot via their Link and I'm still not getting what JHU is saying about "Core Values"...

Seems to me that they are Striving for Ethnic Diversity... Even setting Goals of having a 20% Minority by 2020... Regardless of Qualifications, I'm sure. :thup:

^He Black...

And if Diversity of Thought is also a Goal, then you'd Think this wouldn't Bother JHU:

Dr.+ben_carson.jpg

But clearly... It does.

Again... JHU took time to Illustrate that Ben Carson doesn't Reflect their Core Values.

Seems to me, from what I've read on their Site, he is EXACTLY what they are Striving for in their Core Values.

peace...

He did.

So I go here:

^He Black...

Dr.+ben_carson.jpg

But clearly... It does.

peace...

Their core values are liberal values not conservative values.

peace...

The term "bigot" is more apt.

Institutions that rely on wealthy donors cannot afford to appear to hold backward views, because most donors do not want to be associated with such things.

Giving to Johns Hopkins

I'm still not getting it... You are calling this Black Man a Bigot?...

peace...[/QUOTE]

Yes. He compared gay people to pedophiles and animal f***ers:

Ben Carson on Sean Hannity: Gay marriage looped with NAMBLA and bestiality.[/QUOTE]

He never made that comparison, but idiots like you cannot differentiate the truth from make believe.

So I go here:

^He Black...

Dr.+ben_carson.jpg

But clearly... It does.

peace...

He did...they no longer want him as a commencement speaker.

Institutions that rely on wealthy donors cannot afford to appear to hold backward views, because most donors do not want to be associated with such things.

Giving to Johns Hopkins

peace...

Yes, indeed. He, in fact, is a bigot. He went completely off on the gay community, and he's a Stephin Fetchit negro apologist for the Republican Party, hence, he is pandering to them, for his political aspirations.

Very few of your own kind accept gays. Guess they're all bigots too.

peace...

Giving to Johns Hopkins

peace...

Ben Carson on Sean Hannity: Gay marriage looped with NAMBLA and bestiality.[/QUOTE]

He never made that comparison, but idiots like you cannot differentiate the truth from make believe.[/QUOTE]

Then why would he feel the need to apologize?
Ben Carson Finally Apologizes For Comparing Same-Sex Marriage To Pedophilia | ThinkProgress

He never made that comparison, but idiots like you cannot differentiate the truth from make believe.

Yes, he did...

It’s a well-established, fundamental pillar of society, and no group, be they gays, be they NAMBLA, be they people who believe in bestiality -- it doesn’t matter what they are -- they don’t get to change the definition."

[/QUOTE]

Giving to Johns Hopkins

peace...

Ben Carson on Sean Hannity: Gay marriage looped with NAMBLA and bestiality.

He never made that comparison, but idiots like you cannot differentiate the truth from make believe.[/QUOTE]

Ben Carson Finally Apologizes For Comparing Same-Sex Marriage To Pedophilia | ThinkProgress[/QUOTE]
.[/QUOTE]

What did he apologize for?

Last edited:
"My thoughts are that marriage is between a man and a woman, it’s a well-established uh, fundamental pillar of society. No group, be they gays, be they NAMBLA [the North American Man/Boy Love Association], be they people who believe in beastiality, it doesn’t matter what they are, they don’t get to change the definition. So it’s not something that’s against gays, it’s against anybody who wants to come along and change the fundamental definitions of pillars of society. It has signifcant ramifications."

What he said I have no issue with...

But you Generate a Backlash when you do it.

A better Comparison would have been to Sister Wives, Siblings with Children and Bisexuals.

peace...

peace...

Ben Carson Finally Apologizes For Comparing Same-Sex Marriage To Pedophilia | ThinkProgress[/QUOTE]
.[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He Apologized to Avoid further issues with JHU... It's Politics.

peace...

.[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He Apologized to Avoid further issues with JHU... It's Politics.

peace...[/QUOTE]

From your signature, I determined that you were an asshole. You have merely confirmed what I already knew. Moving on.

Forum List

Back