JFK - 58 years and still hiding

Are you saying you've never bothered to watch the Zapruder footage ?

He was already shot once in this frame, before the kill shot.
Yes I have and that was the head shot you idiot,.

One more time post some evidence. Your claims are illogical stupid and chidlish so POST SOME EVIDENCE

And STILL no evidence
Everyone can see you're just boldly lying now,
ya freak.
putin3.gif

Everyone can see you're just boldly lying now,
ya freak.
View attachment 571902
Dude it’s best not to feed the troll,he is just seeking attention.he has the incredible warped logic thst if he has the last word thst he somehow won the debate. :auiqs.jpg: He is so desperate fir attention that he addresses people in the first person who have had him on ignore fir years,proof he belongs in a rubber room.:auiqs.jpg:I mean you don’t address someone you know has you on ignore in the first person do you:auiqs.jpg:how much more proof does one need he is seeking attention and is a lonely boy,.well he is the grandson of Allen Dulles so thst explains how his mind is fucked.:auiqs.jpg: You saw fir yourself how he won’t accept it thst even the hsca investigation concluded there were two shooters and it was a mafia hit,even ignoring the lead investigator wrote a boook on it as I proved.:auiqs.jpg: Robert Blakey is a far moreclever disinformation agent than Allen Dulles the third,mushroom and braalion are:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Dude it’s best not to feed the troll,he is just seeking attention.he has the incredible warped logic thst if he has the last word thst he somehow won the debate. :auiqs.jpg: He is so desperate fir attention that he addresses people in the first person who have had him on ignore fir years,proof he belongs in a rubber room.:auiqs.jpg:I mean you don’t address someone you know has you on ignore in the first person do you:auiqs.jpg:how much more proof does one need he is seeking attention and is a lonely boy,.well he is the grandson of Allen Dulles so thst explains how his mind is fucked.:auiqs.jpg: You saw fir yourself how he won’t accept it thst even the hsca investigation concluded there were two shooters and it was a mafia hit,even ignoring the less investigator wrote a boook on it as I proved.:auiqs.jpg: Robert Blakey is a far moreclever disinformation agent than Allen Dulles the third mushroom and braalion are:auiqs.jpg:
Still acting the fool

Sorry not an act.

The only US Marine to ever defect to the USSR, who verbally shit on the US on his way out, is magically allowed back home with his Soviet wife, given back his passport and given money by the US government. Then later, given jobs by CIA agents. Proclaims loudly his love of Castro and communism, but somehow gets a job at the building that just magically overlooks the JFK motorcade, that weirdly takes a very slow zig zag route through Dailey Plaza, including a sharp left turn right in front of the TSBD building…the building where magically Oswald is working. Yet the Secret Service never bother to pick up Oswald, who is well known to all as a supposed communist radical. When shots are fired, for some strange reason the secret service agent driving the presidential limo SLOWS down.

Oh…it’s all just a coincidence.
As always Allen Dulles the third and the other magic bullet theorists get their asses handed to them on a platter getting checkmated.,and to add on to it that the secret service detail all violated their protocols thst day and it was not a matter of incompetence sense they were not fired fir their violations of all protocols.the fact they were not fired proves it wasn’t just mere incompetence and it was planned.

Lol.

Let’s do a little thought experiment. You’ve just blown off the head of a US President in broad daylight, and a cop finds you magically in the lunchroom several floors below your snipers nest casually drinking a coke, just minutes after you committed the crime. You don’t bother to immediately leave the scene. You actually get in line to take the city bus. You go back to your home and grab your handgun, which somehow you forgot to take when you left that morning to kill the President. Instead of having preset plans to escape the city, you go to the theater to watch a movie on the day you committed the crime of the century.

Makes sense to Allen Dulles’ grandson, but not many others.
Exactly,it only makes sense to Allen Dulles grandson,not to the entire world though,Allen is right and the rest of the world is wrong. :auiqs.jpg: :rofl:

As always Allen Dulles the third and the other magic bullet theorists get their asses handed to them on a platter getting checkmated.,and to add on to it that the secret service detail all violated their protocols thst day and it was not a matter of incompetence sense they were not fired fir their violations of all protocols.the fact they were not fired proves it wasn’t just mere incompetence and it was planned.
As always everyone knows you are lyiing boy.

It is YOU and your friends gipper and angelo/theothermike who HAve had their asses handed to them

Angelo aka THE OTHER MIKE have never piosted evidence and have been proven liars.

Oswald killed JFK and Officer Tippit but why was Oswald running around as a free man after abandoning his post in the military and renouncing his citizenship in the coldest part of the Cold War? The Warren commission was just a CYA exercise.
Trollboy Whitehall is the only troll on here not a paid shill for langley,he has had me on ignore fir years because I sent him a pm challenging him to prove me wrong that there were multiple shooters and he got angry and has had me on ignore ever sense,see unlike nazi kid,I don’t talk to him in the first person,I just discuss about what an idiot he is with others he hits and runs,he will post something retarded how oswald killed jfk and tippet but never sticks around when someone debunks his bs.lol

Trollboy Whitehall is the only troll on here not a paid shill for lamp body,he has had me on ignore fir years because I sent him a pm challenging him to prove me wrong that there were multiple shooters and he got angry and has had me on ignore ever sense,see unlike nazi kid,I don’t talk to him in the first person,I just discuss about what an idiot he is with others he hits and runs,he will post something retarded how oswald killed jfk and tippet but never sticks around when someone debunks his bs.lol
You were long since proven wrong.

there were not multple shooters.
No one has debunked me and you have no one on ignore. You just seny facts

Forum List

Back